I'm Looking for Something More Than This

He Is Just As Hairy

It’s only been four days! I still have three more to go until I see Sophie again and I’m bummed. I even made a countdown clock on my computer, yes I’m a dork but I don’t care. I have been texting her so much but it still won’t make Tuesday get here sooner! The guys are on vacation but they have had some post tour interviews to do and two acoustic shows to do for radio but other than that, they’ve been around a lot which is awesome.

I’ve pretty much just been getting ready for the trip and working. It’s so nice because at Logan and my house, one of the rooms is an art room for me so sometimes while Logan has the BTR guys or his other friends over and I need to work, I can lock myself in there. But ever since we got home, I’ve just been sitting on the couch and working on my laptop since I’ve been all bummed about missing all my british buddies.

“Hey, I’m back,” Logan call as the door opened. I heard the sound of his keys being plunked down on the counter, a familiar sound that alerts me he’s home.

“I’m in here,” I replied.

“Right where I left you,” He snickered.

“How was the interview?” I asked, my eyes still focusing on my laptop screen.

“Fine, not anything special,” Logan shrugged, turning the TV on.

As I was sitting there, I heard breathing and I looked at my brother who was sitting on the couch next to me, “Logie, you’re breathing loudly, are you sick or something?”

“No, it’s probably Kendall’s breathing you hear since he’s right behind you,” He nonchalantly told me.

My head whipped around and I let out a little scream, seeing those green eyes so close to me. It startled me so much, I fell off the couch and landed on a pile on the floor, sending the two boys into hysterics as well as myself.

“Sorry baby, I didn’t mean to scare you,” Kendall chuckled, walking over to me.

“Yeah you did,” Logan accused with a laugh.

“Actually, yeah I kind of did,” He shrugged, helping me up.

“Meanie,” I pouted once he pulled me up.

“Aw babe, I’ll make it up to you,” Kendall cooed, wrapping his arms around me, planting a few little kisses on my lips.

“Ew!” Logan butted in. “Okay Kendall, I said it’s cool that you’re dating my sister but that’s too much for me.”

“Sorry bro,” He chuckled but then turned his attention back to me. “I have an early birthday present for you, but it’s in my car so you wanna go wait for me in your room?”

I nodded my head and left a kiss on his soft cheek before heading up to my room. It was still pretty messy because I had unpacked all my stuff from tour but then was in the process of packing for England but when Kendall came in he said, “Wow, your room is so clean.”

“According to your standards,” I giggled.

He just shrugged before handing me a box and saying, “So it’s kind of an early birthday present because since we’ll be gone for your birthday, I wanted you to have it for the trip.”

“You’re such a sweetheart,” I cooed.

Kendall cuddled up next to me on my bed as I started unwrapping the package in my lap. When I finally got the box open, I pulled out the most adorable brown leather messenger bag.

“Ah!” I squealed. “I love it so much, I can have all my carry-ons in it!”

“Look inside it,” He urged me.

I opened up the flap and found the cutest stuffed teddy bear! It was soft, brown and fluffy. It was the perfect size for hugging too.

“Aw, he’s so cute! I love him,” I cooed, hugging the bear.

“I know how you love to cuddle and so I figured I needed to get you something to cuddle if I’m ever gone,” Kendall explained.

“You are the cutest, most sweet and thoughtful guy ever,” I beamed.

“There is one condition with the teddy bear though,” He spoke up, patting the bears head.

“What?”

“He can only take my spot in cuddle sessions when I’m gone, otherwise you have to hold onto me,” Kendall whispered in my ear, leaving a kiss right behind it.

I couldn’t even push any words out, all I could do was hug him and cover his adorable face in little kisses. He is just the sweetest guy, I can’t believe the way he makes me feel. After a little while, we headed back downstairs and plopped on the couch with Logan.

“Logie! Look what Kendall got me!” I buzzed when I sat in between him and my boyfriend, showing off the fluffy teddy bear.

Logan held the bear and rubbed his nose against the bears, making a silly face which caused us all to laugh.

“He can be your Logie bear,” Kendall smiled, petting the stuffed animals head.

“Well he is just as hairy…” I trailed off with a giggle.

“More like he makes girls coo over me,” Logan snickered.

I just shook my head at him with a laugh as the three of us settled in for a movie night. I love these guys so much. They always make me feel so much better, and hopefully this feeling will continue and I won’t be bummed for the next three days until I get to see Sophie!
♠ ♠ ♠
I just love Ed Sheeran, he writes such beautiful songs. I love Kiss Me, that is a gorgeous song!!!

I actually think i might explode also, first from excitement then when i see that sexy thing called Kendall i think i shall die, so to all of you, I guess i'll say goodbye now hahahaha

Kirstie, Logan and Kendall

comments? please?