I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Sorry, Babe

Ah! I’m so bored! But… that’s not from having nothing to do. I’ve had plenty. I just don’t want to do that! I want to spend time with Nathan! Not that… I’ve heard from him. I just miss him! And I miss Kirstie!... and the four crazy BTR boys. Even though I’ve had interviews and appearances to do, I still couldn’t get my mind off of these things.

This morning, I woke up and checked my phone, hoping for a message from Nathan. There… weren’t any. I pouted as I climbed to my feet to get ready for my busy morning. I had a few radio stations that I was visiting. It just would have made my morning if I could have talked to Nath for a few minutes.

Not that… I haven’t talked to him at all anyway… But… I haven’t! Since we’ve been home, I haven’t seen him… or really talked to him. Outside a short text message every now and then, we haven’t talked. It makes me sad. I want my Nathan!

“Ready, Soph?” my dad called out to me just as I walked out of the bathroom.

“Just a minute,” I shouted back while sliding my shoes on.

Once they were on, I sat on my bed and brought up Nathan’s number. After hitting the send button, I pressed it to my ear. Within seconds, I was being sent to voicemail. Really? Nathan! Turn your phone on so you can answer it… and talk to me!

While letting out a sigh, I started down the stairs. My dad was waiting, seeming a little impatient. Whatever. I’m having boyfriend issues dad! They’re more important. Once I was at the bottom, he started rattling off everything I needed to do today. Cool… I’ll just tag along and speak when spoken to like I always do.

When we were in the car, he kept it up. I kept my attention on my phone though. Hoping he would see it eventually, I shot Nathan a text, letting him know that I had tried to call him and wished he’d give me a call when he had a chance. After it was off to his phone, I tried to put mine down and not think about it… but it was so hard!

All throughout every interview I did, all I could think about was Nathan. It didn’t help that I was getting asked about him too! Of course I denied everything. No one needs to know! How do things get out so quickly? I don’t like this! Ah! I just want to talk to Nathan! Not confess that we’re together!

Once I got home later that night, I just went straight up to my room. I was tired… and bummed out. I just wanted to lie in bed. So… I did… and gave Kirstie a call, hoping I wasn’t interfering with her sleep schedule. She sounded rather chipper, so that’s a good thing.

We didn’t talk long though. I was kind of worried that Nathan would call and my call waiting wouldn’t kick in. And plus, I would be seeing her in only a handful of days. I haven’t seen Nathan since we got home! Ah! I want him!

After we said our goodbyes, I checked my messages one more time. I had a text! It was from Nathan too! AH! Finally! It was short though… no ah…

‘Sorry, babe. Phone was dead all day.’

Quickly, I typed a response, reassuring him that it was ok and asked him how his day was. I never got one back! Sleep was starting to take over me and I couldn’t wait up for him anymore. It was kind of sad, but… it’s what happens when we’re both in this type of industry. I’ll just have to wait a few more days to see him I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually... had to write this one... lol Kirstie and I have this story done but apparently I skipped over this chapter.... ooops lol

comment??