I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Heart Matters More

I seriously can’t believe Nathan, I mean, I know he’s kind of flirty and stuff but really? Seeing another girl? He really likes Soph too, I know it! I sent him a couple angry texts after I consoled a sobbing Sophie. She eventually cried herself to sleep which totally broke my heart and made me hate that british boy so much! How could he do that to her? All she did was care for him and he really did that?

I muttered under my breath as I went down to the kitchen, getting a glass of water once Soph was asleep and I had left her room. As I went to grab a glass, I noticed someone else was sitting at the counter.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” I apologized, seeing Sophie’s dad.

“No problem,” He replied. “Feel free to sit down.”

I grabbed some water before sitting at the counter and I said, “Sophie showed me that magazine.”

“Oh, the one of her and Nathan Skyes?” Her dad asked.

“Yeah. I feel so bad for her, she’s really upset,” I sighed, feeling so badly for her.

“At least it gets publicity for her, both of them are so popular,” He replied.

“But publicity doesn’t matter if she’s sad,” I told him.

“But it helps her career,” He battled.

“I think your heart matters more than a career though,” I honestly said.

I don’t think he liked that answer very much. He sent me a weird look and raised an eyebrow at me.

“You’re Sophie’s manager right?” I asked and he nodded. “Maybe you could like, make sure she isn’t in the public eye for a while. Just because she’s so upset and I know the paparazzi eats that up and I just don’t want her to get hurt even more.”

“I can’t take her from the public eye, that’s the death of every famous person,” He shot back.

“But don’t your daughters feelings matter more than her being famous?” I asked.

“What do you do?” He questioned, changing the subject.

“I’m an artist. Logan is my brother,” I told him.

“Obviously you don’t know anything about this world. I know what’s best for my daughter, not you and you should just stay out of it,” He muttered.

I didn’t reply to him, I was really mad and so I decided just not to answer and I headed up to the room I was staying in. I got in my pajamas and I was still fuming, I laid there in the darkness and stewed over all of this until a crack of light seeped through the door and I saw the outline of a lanky frame walk through.

“Are you awake?” Kendall’s silky smooth voice softly whispered.

“Yeah, I am,” I said, reaching over to turn the bedside lamp on.

“I heard you walking up the stairs and I could tell you were upset because you were walking heavily,” He smiled at me. I thought it was really cute he can tell how I’m feeling without even seeing me but this is no time for his adorableness.

“I am really upset,” I muttered.

“Aw, baby,” Kendall cooed, trotting over in his boxers, snuggling into bed with me and wrapping his arms around me tightly and rubbing my back. “Talk to me Kirstie.”

I laid there, cuddled in his arms and told him everything that had gone on. I told him about Nathan and Sophie as well as her dad. By the time I was done, I had tears running down my face.

“I just want Soph to be happy and I don’t want Nathan to be with another girl and I want them to love each other and get married and have cute little English babies,” I told him through my tears, making him let out a cute chuckle.

“Baby, I know you love both of them but you can’t control their relationship. All you can do is be there for Sophie,” He told me.

“And be there to beat up Nathan,” I snickered.

“I can take care of that part,” Kendall smiled, wiping my tears away and planting a few kisses where they were.

I smiled and left a kiss on his lips, snuggling my face into the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back and softly sang to me until I fell asleep. I just want everyone to get along and love each other, is that so much to ask!?
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like Monday is gonna come and after school i'm just going to go home and find out it was all a dream... and i would cry
BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN CAUSE I'M ACTUALLY GOING! hahahaha

comments?