I'm Looking for Something More Than This

My Out of Town Girl

“Have you guys noticed that Sophie looks so much cuter since she’s single?” James spoke up as I walked into the main room of the suite.

“Oh, shut it,” I muttered, feeling my face get red.

“Oh my gosh, she does,” Carlos turned around to watch me as I walked by.

“Stop it!” I groaned, feeling the redness only grow darker.

“She is always beautiful,” Logan came to my rescue, stepping over to pull me into a tight hug.

I hid my head in his chest while the other boys chuckled. Darn them! Logan went on to rub my back gently while his chin cradled my head. It seemed to fit… perfectly. Shaking that thought aside, I let go of Logan to go slide my shoes on. Once they were in place, I went back into the room to find Kendall and Kirstie had joined everyone.

“Are we ready?!” Kirstie was nearly squealing.

“You’re just going to go without anyone wishing you happy birthday?” I asked her, trying to hold in my giggles.

“I just wanna go!” she laughed.

“Gifts can wait,” Kendall waved it off.

There wasn’t really much time for bickering about this. Kirstie took Kendall’s hand and was off! Everyone followed behind… but could not keep up with those two. Eventually, we gave up trying. It’s Kirstie’s birthday. She wanted to zip around the park. We weren’t going to do anything to stop it.

“So, Soph,” James started since the four of us stayed together, “Is Logan your new man?”

“What?” I threw back at him.

“You know, once the paparazzi sees you with him, won’t they assume you’re together?” he went on to smirk.

“But we’re not,” I corrected him.

“She’s my out of town girl,” Logan teased while hooking an arm around my shoulders.

“Hey, baby boy, I like your accent…” I sang along to the song.

“I think I like you more because your different,” he sang back.

“I ain't gotta ask I can tell you ain't from here,” I went on.

“Ok! We get it!” Carlos cut Logan off before he could get the next line.

“You know I gotta hold it down for my out of town girl,” Logan got out, making James and Carlos groan.

“Speaking of out of town…” I muttered as I brought my phone out since it buzzed in my pocket.

“No!” Logan grumbled as he snatched my phone away, already knowing who it was.

“But, Logie!” I pouted.

“Don’t pout,” he groaned.

“Logie,” I puckered my bottom lip out even more, knowing he couldn’t resist.

“Soph!” he whined.

While he was still bickering, I managed to get my phone from his little fingers. As we continued to walk, I check the text he had sent me. All it said was that he hoped I had fun in Disney with everyone even if he hadn’t come with us. I didn’t really know… what to say to that. I thought it was sweet, but… it made me miss him… and his cute face… and smile…

“Come on, Soph,” Logan sensed my mood change as I shoved my phone back into my pocket, “Lets have fun!”

I pushed a smile across my face as I followed Logan with the other two boys behind us. I’m now kind of wishing that Nathan had come. But it was Kirstie’s birthday. I wanted everything to be amazing for her. If Nathan would have come, we may have argued… and be miserable. This is for the best. Until then, we’re in Disney! We’re going to have some fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
... hopefully you're still alive... hahahaha

Soph

comment??