I'm Looking for Something More Than This

What Was That?

Once I stepped onto US soil, some bad memories came back over me. I suddenly didn’t want to be here. I wanted to hop right back on the plane and go home. Before I had the chance, I felt an arm hook around my shoulders. With a quick glance to my left, I saw Nathan’s slightly scruffy face.

“We’re in Los Angels, babe!” he seemed so excited now, “smile!”

To make him happy, I sent him a smile. He knew it was a big, forced one. He still chuckled though, giving me a little squeeze before letting go of me so that all of us could get our bags.

We had to grab them and head… somewhere to meet the other band and be introduced to our buses. I heard that… I had my own bus. I understood it, but… I don’t want to be alone!

Leaving that go, I went along with everyone. A new buzz came over us though. We may have been super, super jetlagged, but we were still super excited! We get to meet the other band!

Chatter filled the van that we were in. I just took it all in. I didn’t know these guys too well either. They seemed to have their conversations going about the things they were interested in. My phone was my entertainment.

“You’re really going to stay hidden behind your phone,” Nathan spoke once we had been driving for a while.

“I’m tired,” I told him… lying.

“You slept through most of the plane ride,” he chuckled.

I just shrugged, not knowing what else to say.

“You’re a quiet one, aren’t you?” he pressed on.

“I guess,” I shrugged once again.

“It’s cute,” he smiled, bringing a shade of red over my cheeks.

He chuckled again as he reached over, pulling me in for a quick hug. Oh this boy! I just met him and he’s the sweetest little thing. This is going to be such a long tour…

When the vehicle came to a stop, everyone filed out to be greeted with three tour buses. I have an American tour bus… That was different from last time. Before we could make a move for any of them, one of the doors to the first opened, revealing a rather good looking brunette. The arms on him… Oh man. He came over with a bright smile, introducing himself to the guys first… as James. When he came to me, I didn’t have time to admire his flawless physic. There were three other ones coming out as well… all equally good looking.

Carlos was a short, dark boy. But his smile made up for his lack in height. Logan was a cool, calm collected guy with an adorable dimpled smile. And then there was Kendall. Just by looking at him, I could tell that… we could so be best friends. Just everything about him screamed that we would click. His style. The way he carried himself. I want to get to know Kendall and be tour buddies!

“Everyone, this is my sister, Kirstie,” Logan spoke up, giving a girl… about my age I would say, forward.

AH! Female friend on tour! I want to be buds with her too! I was terrified that I was going to be the only girl tagging along and get left out half the time! She only gave a quick glance at me though… before her eyes fell on Nathan… why?

Something pinged at my heart… What was that? It… can’t be anything. But once Nathan reached out to pull her in for a hug that feeling… grew. I just met that boy! Why am I feeling this way?!

“So… Sophia…” Kendall started but I quickly cut him off.

“Sophie…” I correct him through a small smile.

“But Sophia’s such a pretty name,” he replied.

“I just… like Sophie better,” I shrugged.

“Well, alright then. Sophie... is this your first time in the States?”

“No… but hopefully this one’s better than my last.”

“Well, I hope it is too,” he smiled such a genuine smile.

I liked him! We’re going to get along just great. I hope anyway… I really want to get to know Kirstie! Even if she’s chatting it u with Nathan right now… I know I’ll want to have girl talk… and I can’t do that with any of these boys!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Kirstie... hahahaha

comment??