I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Does It Bother You?

After our awkward morning, everyone got ready and we headed for another day of Disney. It was a little weird at first but everyone just laughed it off and things went back to normal...except Logan and Sophie. They were super touchy all day, it was cute in a way but kind of weird in another just having my brother and best friend being together, yet not really but I guess I’m dating my brothers best friend so I’m not really one to talk!

“Pirates of the Caribbean!” Carlos shouted, pointing to the ride.

“Ooh, let’s go!” Soph piped in.

“The line is super long though, we should go on something else first,” James suggested.

“Or we can go get cotton candy in the meantime,” I buzzed, seeing a cotton candy stand.

“Why don’t you guys go get in line and I’ll go with Kirstie and we can get some cotton candy for everyone,” Kendall suggested, hooking his arm around my waist.

Everyone agreed and we started to head to the stand but my brother came trotting up behind us.

“Hey Kendall,” Logan said once he caught up to us. “Is it alright if I go with Kirstie?”

“Yeah sure,” He agreed, kissing my cheek before heading back to get in line with everyone else.

Logan and I got in line for the cotton candy and I smiled at the sweet treat and my brother spoke up, “What flavor do you want?”

“Um, I think the blue,” I told him. “But why do I get the feeling that isn’t the only thing you want to talk about?”

“I don’t understand how you can read me like a book,” Logan chuckled.

“I’ve known you for 21 years, we’ve had quite a few conversations in our day, I think I know you Logie,” I teased.

He just chuckled as we stepped up to get our cotton candy. Once we had purchased it, we slowly started walking back to get in line with everyone else.

“So what’s up?” I questioned.

“I just wanted to talk to you about Sophie,” He started.

“What about her?”

“I really like her,” Logan confessed. “But I don’t know if she really likes me too or if I’m just her rebound from Nathan.”

“Well I’m not sure, but it seems like you guys liked each other,” I said.

“I don’t want to push her into anything but I just haven’t really felt this feeling about a girl before,” He told me.

“Oh you mean a feeling deeper than, mhmm I should flirt with her,” I teased, causing us both to laugh. “But you know how we’re going to head back home to Texas for a little bit after we leave? Well, I was going to check with you as well as mom and dad, and then maybe asking Kendall if he might like to come, and maybe we could invite Sophie and you guys could get to know each other on a deeper level maybe?”

“Yeah, maybe. I like that idea, and I think she needs time away from her crazy dad,” Logan chuckled as we headed toward the ride.

“Hey Logie, I’m sorry again about this morning. We didn’t know you guys were in there…especially like that,” I giggled.

“It’s okay,” He replied, giving me a hug. “I was kind of surprised with you and Kendall though.”

“Does it bother you?” I asked.

“I don’t know, maybe a little. I guess it’s just weird seeing you and my best friend together sometimes, but I want you guys to be happy,” Logan told me.

“I am happy Logie, I really love Kendall and he loves me,” I smiled.

“I know, it’s just hard for me. You’re my little sister and Kendall is like your first real serious boyfriend and I’m a protective brother, I have to watch out for my little sister,” He grinned, draping an arm around my shoulder. “But when I think about it, I’m glad my best friend is dating my sister because I know he treats you well and you guys are perfect for each other….and if he ever hurts you, Kendall knows he has to answer to me.”

“Logan,” I laughed, lightly smacking his chest.

He just laughed along with me before we joined everyone in line. I so hope that everything works out for Sophie, not only because I want her to be happy, but it just got a lot more complicated now that my brother is involved.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh you know it ;)

Kirstie, Kendall and Logan

comments?