I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I Can't Do That

On our last night in Disney, Logan asked me if I wanted to walk around with him as the night sky took over. Without thinking about it, I told him yes. I didn’t realize he wanted to go without everyone else! It was ok though.

As the two of us started walking, he held his hand out for me. With just a few moments of hesitation, I took it, lacing my fingers with his while we continued to walk around. It was nice… soothing even. I enjoyed Logan’s company.

“So, how has your little vacation been?” he started up a conversation.

“Lovely,” I sighed happily while letting our hands sway between us.

“Enjoying yourself?” he smiled.

“Mhm,” I muttered.

He chuckled, but not before letting go of my hand to let his arm drap around my shoulders. Feeling my own smile come over me, I leaned into him, allowing my arm to hook around his torso.

“What would you say if… you extended it?” he went on.

“Why? I have to get back to England and…”

“You didn’t answer my question,” he cut me off through a little smirk.

“I mean… yeah, but…”

“Why don’t you come with Kirstie and I when we leave?” he suggested.

“I can’t do that,” I huffed.

“But, Soph,” he whined, looking at me with those dark brown eyes… that resembled an innocent puppy.

“Logan, I can’t just up and drop everything to be with you,” I got a little attitude.

“But… I just think it will do you some good. You can’t… be with your dad if he’s going to be so hard on you and your career like this,” he softened his tone.

“Logan, I know you care, but… that’s just how it’s always been,” I wanted off this subject.

“What if… you got a new manager?” he went on.

“I don’t need a new one.”

“A US manager,” he pieced together.

I was… speechless! I can’t… do that! Leave… England! Knowing I had done pretty well in our little US run, but… I don’t know if I could… really make it like that there.

“You don’t have to do that now though. I just really want you to… come home with Kirstie and I when we leave,” he went on.

“Like… meet-your-family-home?” I was so much more surprised now.

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “You’re Kirstie’s friend,” he went on to shrug.

“And maybe… your girlfriend to be,” I spoke gently.

“What was that?” I saw his dimples form, letting me know he was fighting back a smile.

“Nothing,” I giggled, nuzzling into him.

“Sophia,” he chuckled, putting his other arm around me now.

He had stopped walking so that we were standing in the middle of the park with the moon and a few attractions lighting the area. I looked at him and… his eyes just glowed. I wanted to kiss him! So, so much! Just press my lips against his and never allow them to part! Instead, he bent down to leave a soft kiss on my forehead.

When he pulled away, I rested my head on his chest. His chin then cradled the top of my head. Just then, a few fireworks filled the sky, making the moment seem… almost perfect. I’m starting to… really like this guy… I think. Maybe… going home with him would be… a really good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D hahaha

comment??