I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Just Talk to Him

A few days after I had gotten that call from Nathan, Logan did ask me to go to the Movie Awards with him. I just… wasn’t comfortable though. All those cameras… and people wanting to know everything. He accepted it with a smile though.

“Look at you,” I grinned as he walked down from getting ready for his big night.

“Too much?” he asked as he did a little spin.

“You look so handsome,” I smiled as I got up to admire him even more.

Black dress pants were on his lower half while a white button up covered his torso. His sleeves were rolled up. Showing off his forearms. To complete it, a black vest hugged his middle tightly. I really wanted to go with him now! Gosh, he looked so cute.

“You like it?” he smirked.

“I love it,” I confessed while reaching up on my tiptoes to leave a soft kiss on his lips.

“No making out! Logan’s late!” Kirstie shouted.

“But… look at him,” I whined, refusing to let go of him.

“You could have went with him,” she muttered.

“I know, but… I rather stay here with you,” I grinned at my friend.

“Aw, isn’t she sweet?” Logan cooed while rubbing his nose against mine.

“Yeah, sweet… You’re still late!” Kirstie went on to shoo him out the door to the waiting vehicle.

Once it pulled away, I let out a heavy sigh. I wasn’t ready for this! I should have gone with him! But I told him that I wasn’t comfortable with going. In all honesty… Nathan… was in town and asked to meet up. I thought… maybe I should. Kirstie was coming with me though!

“I didn’t think you were ever going to let him leave,” she muttered.

“I don’t know about this anymore, Kirstie,” I sighed.

“But… maybe this will give you that closure that you need,” she suggested.

“I hope so,” I huffed.

“Come on,” she encouraged while sliding her shoes on.

While letting out another sigh, I followed her out to her car. The drive to the restaurant was silent. I was just trying so think everything that I wanted to say… or needed to say. Did I need to say anything? Why am I doing this?!

“Just talk to him, Soph,” Kirstie sensed my shift in mood.

“Maybe you should just talk to him… and I’ll just sit there,” I muttered.

“I’ll talk to him, but you have to talk to him too,” she giggled.

I wanted to bicker some more to maybe get her to go back home, but… she didn’t. And then I saw him… This wasn’t going to be very fun! Once he saw me, his eyes lit up as he got to his feet. While his smile came over him, he opened his arms for me. Without even thinking about it, I walked into his arms, hugging onto him tightly. After giving me a soft peck on the cheek, he went on to greet Kirstie.

Once we sat down, all of my nervousness… seemed to go away. I was… comfortable around him now. Everything that’s happened seemed to just go flying out the window. All three of us enjoyed dinner… and nothing negative was brought up at all. It was all just a bunch of smiles and giggles… and just a great night. I was happy I did this now. But I still don’t know how I feel about Nathan!
♠ ♠ ♠
... James makes such a pretty girl like... OMG! hahahaha

Soph

comment??