I'm Looking for Something More Than This

It'd Make Me Happy

A little over a week has gone by. Single… and kind of loving it. It’s not great, but… It’s not bad. Logan and I have actually hung out a few times. It hasn’t been awkward either. I’ve kind of enjoyed it.

Kirstie and Kendall have been kind of pushing the Nathan thing. I’m just… still not sure. There’s attraction there, but I just don’t know! Nath and I have actually hung out once or twice as well. It’s just… hard to think about.

Tonight, Kirstie said that we should have a movie night. I thought she meant just her and I, but when she came, she showed up with Kendall. Great. They’re going to make out halfway through the film! Of course I voiced this. They told me they wouldn’t. I still had my doubts!

Before we could get the movie started, someone knocked on my door. I had no idea who it was! Once I heard it, I glanced over at Kendall and Kirstie. They all seemed to just shrug it off… but they were fighting off smiles… What did they do?!

Heading to the door, I was a little hesitant now. What is going on? Opening the door slowly, it raveled… Nathan. Um… What? Why? HOW?! Right away, I wanted to turn around and start shooting off words at the two, but… Nathan looked so cute!

“Hey,” I managed to push out.

“How you doing?” he asked sweetly.

“Just watching a movie with Kendall and Kirstie,” I answered.

“Kirstie told me you guys were,” he countered.

I KNEW IT! I held in my comments as I told Nathan to come in. Once the two of us were in the living room, I asked Kirstie to come to the kitchen with me. As she got to her feet, a small smile was already on her face.

“Why is Nathan here?” I whined at this point after we both stepped into the kitchen, out of earshot of the boys.

“I don’t know,” she shrugged, fighting off a giggle.

“Kirstie!” I groaned.

“Just be cute and cuddly with him. It’d make me happy,” she grinned.

“I don’t know if I want to be cute and cuddly with him,” I complained.

“Just try it. He sat in your big chair. You know… the cuddle chair,” she teased.

When we went shopping, I told her I needed a cuddle chair… which is just an oversized, comfy chair. But that’s not the point!

“Soph! Pleeeease,” she whined.

“Kirstie!”

“Come on, Soph. Lets go cuddle with the boys,” she said loudly!

Glaring at the back of her head, I felt my face flush bright red! Why did she say that?! I don’t want to go out there now! … but I did! And when I glanced at Nathan, he had a cute little smile on his face… with his arms opened for me. I can’t deny him…

While walking over, I let myself fall into his arms. Once I was sat, he pulled me in close to him. As his warmth came over me, a smile curled across my face. I couldn’t help but nuzzle into him. Once I was finished, I felt his lips press against my forehead. Of course, I blushed yet again! But it was a good blush… I think.

As we watched the movie, I was only focused on Nathan… his breathing, his scent, his touch… his lips. Being this close to him made me… want to never move. Seeing him like this just… brought back everything I felt for him. Why did things have to end the way they did? I want to be mad at him still, but… I don’t know if I can with him smelling as amazingly as he does right now!
♠ ♠ ♠
... you always want your kenny to snuggle with...
lol

Soph

comment??