I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Proud Of You

I’m not really shocked that Soph and Logan broke up. I mean, obviously both of them knew it wasn’t working and it’s for the best. Sophie had sent me a text telling me they broke up so I was going to go see her but I wanted to talk to Logan first.

“Hey,” I smiled, walking into his room to find him doing something on his computer.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked.

“I need to be asking you that,” I laughed, sitting down next to him. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Logan nodded.

“Logie,” I said in a knowing tone as I rubbed his back gently.

“Okay, well I’m a little bummed obviously. She’s a sweet girl and I really like her but our relationship just wasn’t going anywhere, but we just weren’t right for each other. But we’re still friends and it’s all good,” He smiled.

“I’m proud of you Logie,” I cooed, pulling him in for a hug.

“Thanks Kirstie,” Logan smiled, kissing my cheek.

“Well now I’m heading to talk to Soph, I’ll be back in a little while,” I told him, heading out of the room.

I jumped in my car and drove the short drive to her place. I headed to her door and knocked on it, finding Sophie.

“Hey girl,” I grinned, pulling her in for a hug.

“Hi,” She replied. “Come on in.”

The two of us headed to the living room where I saw a lanky frame sprawled out.

“Hey I know you,” He teased, looking at me as he held his arms out.

“I know you too,” I laughed.

I leaned down so we could share a sweet kiss before he sat up so I could cuddle up next to him and Soph made herself comfortable on a couch across from us.

“How are you doing?” I asked her.

“I’m good, it was for the best,” She nodded. “It was the most peaceful breakup I’ve ever had.”

“That must mean that both of you knew it was over,” Kendall spoke up.

“Well Logan was the one that actually started the conversation, did you say something to him?” She asked me.

“No, I didn’t say anything to him so he obviously felt like it was over,” I shrugged.

“All of us can still hang out as friends though,” Soph grinned.

“And you and Nathan can come on double dates with us!” Kendall teased.

“Aw, that would be fun!” I added in.

We went on teasing her about Nathan and although she kept denying it, I knew as well as Kendall that she liked him and now that her and Logan are done it’s the perfect time for them to get back together!
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so tired!!!! I want my Kenny to snuggle with! hahahha

comments?