I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I Love You Too

Time really does go by quickly, yet at the same time when I look back, I realize I couldn’t possibly have fit everything I’ve done in a short period of time. It’s been three months since Nathan and Soph got back together and I’m really happy for them. Sophie has been really successful here in the US and has been doing a lot!

BTR has just been filming and starting to prepare for an upcoming tour. Kendall and I still are doing well, I really love him a lot. We progressed our relationship though because last night Kendall asked me to marry him!

“Kirstie,” I heard a gentle voice whisper in my ear.

My eyes flickered open, adjusting to the early morning light. I was cuddled up to Kendall, my head resting on his bare chest as he stroked my hair.

“Morning my love,” He smiled.

“Good morning, I love you,” I replied.

“I love you, future Mrs. Schmidt,” Kendall said before bringing his lips to mine.

When we parted, Kendalls fingers played with my engagement ring, twisting it around and causing me to smile. I could hardly believe we were getting married and every time I thought about it, I just was beaming.

“We better get up babe, I need to get to the studio, but you’re coming with me right?” He asked.

“Yeah, Nathan and Soph are going to come today and I can tell her about our engagement,” I buzzed.

“You haven’t told her?” Kendall raised one of his big eyebrows.

“No, I want to surprise her,” I giggled.

“Alright babe, well obviously you talked to Logan last night, but James and Carlos already know too,” He said, giving me a kiss before getting up and heading to the shower.

After both of us got ready and ate breakfast together, we headed to the set. I was immediately tackled by all the boys, causing us all to laugh.

“Congratulations you guys!” Carlos cheered.

“My new brother in law,” Logan chuckled, pulling Kendall in for a hug and then me.

“I guess it’s a good thing we picked Kendall up on the side of the road to be in Big Time Rush huh?” James teased.

“Ha ha,” Kendall rolled his eyes.

“We’re really happy for you guys though,” Carlos spoke up.

“We are,” Logan nodded.

“Thanks guys, so are we,” Kendall beamed, pulling my back up against his chest.

Soon the guys had to start filming and as they were doing a read through, Sophie and Nathan came in.

“Aw, the adorable couple,” I cooed, hugging them both at once.

“Hi Kirstie,” Nathan smiled.

“We really are adorable though, Nath brings the cuteness,” Soph teased.

“That is true,” He smirked and Sophie gave him a smack on the chest, making her and me laugh while Nathan sent us glares.

“I love you though baby,” Sophie spoke up, giving him a sweet kiss.

“I love you too,” He replied back.

“Aw,” I cooed at them.

”WHAT IS THAT?” Soph yelled, grabbing my hand.

“An engagement ring!” I squealed, jumping up and down.

“No way!” She beamed.

“Yes way,” Another voice said as strong arms wrapped around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Congrats guys,” Nathan grinned, hugging me tightly and doing some fist bump thing with Kendall.

“And just think, you guys are up next,” I teased, nudging Sophie.

“Well see,” Soph chuckled.

“Yeah, see us walking down the aisle,” Nathan cheekily grinned, slipping his arm around her shoulder.

If I think of my life just a few years ago, I was crushing on Kendall, feeling hopeless because I could never be with him, and now we’re getting married. I suppose a lot has changed since then though, and it’s changed for the better but honestly how could it not with all these people in my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter guys!!
Ky and I have one more story coming out but then after that...we don't have any.... *sniffle sniffle* Kendall!!! hahaha

Kirstie and Kendall

final comments?