Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

Feet, don't fail me now...

I was praying for my feet not to fail me right now,
One haunting, ground breaking step after another I ran, I ran as hard and fast as I could having no idea where I was going to go, all I knew is I needed to get away, Its hard to run in this dry, desert heat.

I had pissed off the wrong people, I had made the worst decisions of my entire life out here in this vegas atmosphere, My addictions, My insanity, It all started here. Now Im back and running for my life. I was broke.

I messed up, I shouldnt have bought these drugs, I was trying to overcome this, trying to move on from this, all of it - but its hard. I needed to ditch these police officers, I needed to get away this time, I need this, this will be the last time, and im done. Im done with the sneaking around, the running, thehigh . Im bigger then this high.

I round the corner just off the strip I made a wrong turn! I was trying to avoid cameras, thats the only way Im guranteed safe, I have to avoid the cameras of the vegas strip or at least hide my face, they were close on my trail.

Should I ditch this stash? I dont know what to do they are gonna catch me, I can only run so fast, before.... oh no-

They are in front of me now, Im caught, I feel this huge empty pit in my stomach, I cant be here again! Not like this! The cops were closing in on me a few blocks in front and behind me but luckily for me I found my escape, There was a alley way, I took it swiftly clearly they all saw me, but what they didnt see was that a bouncer slipped me in a side door and into a place Ive never been before, but I liked this scene, There were people all around, Flashing lights, screaming and a man with a mic in his hand,looking right at me...
♠ ♠ ♠
My stories start off just a little slow, the third chapter is LONG, and they will get better <3 feedback would be lovely.