Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

I Want To Make You Happy

"Vanessa !!" Ronnie shouted from downstairs. I guess he just got home.

"RONNIEEE" I sang from the bedroom were I was currently on the floor playing with Charlie.

We had gotten him two weeks ago and I was finally able to walk on my own again, I still needed a little help because sometimes my leg would give out. But I was happier that I could finally get around. As for the withdrawals I haven't been having any and Ronnie seemed to be doing ok as well .

"Hey baby" Ronnie smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hey little guy!" He sang to Charlie and picked him up, he really loved our little Charlie, he would always sit on the couch with him in his lap and a beer in his hand watching football.

"How was your day baby?" I asked Ronnie who held his hand out for me to help me up.

"It was good, I talked to our label, they really want to see your photos, I know you wanted to do this on your own but the label overheard about you and really wants you to come in" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's ok I'm not mad, I'd love to show them my photos." I smiled as we walked downstairs of our new home. We had finally been decorating now that I can help set up the house. I was in love with all the colors we painted the walls and all the photos we had framed from tour and hung up around the house. Our home finally felt special and unique.

"'Well they want to see them by the End of the week. You can go into work with me one day?" Ronnie walked over to the fridge, Charlie at his heels.

"Sure, ill start editing and getting my best shots together and ill let you know what day." Ronnie peaked his head from around the fridge door and gave me a full toothed smile.

"They are going to love them baby !" He smiled even wider and pulled out a jar of jelly from the fridge, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a hug and taking the jar from him at the same time, and placing it back in the fridge.

"Hey! I need that to make a sandwich" he pouted and crossed his arms. I kissed his lips, he paused for a moment, in shock but then started to kiss me back and deepen the kiss by placing his hand through my hair. I broke the kiss to breathe, I wanted Ronnie, it had been weeks since we've had any sexual contact due to our injuries.

"Let me make you something to eat, I bet I can make a dinner that tastes a thousand times better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I laughed as he stared at me hungrily, guess he just realized we were able to have sex again.

"Well, right now I'm hungry for YOU" He growled slightly at the end and ran his hands up under my shirt, his fingers ran lightly over my bare back and I shivered in pleasure as he lightly kissed and sucked at my neck.

"Ronnie, I promise we will later. Trust me I REALLY want to right now, but I want to make you a nice dinner and take care of you for taking care of me, and tonight, in bed. It will be all about you. I promise" I smiled seductively and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your being serious?" He said in shock staring into my eyes.

"Completely serious" I whispered in his ear distracting him with my voice as I ran my hand over his crotch through his jeans. He immediately stiffened slightly at my touch. He grabbed my wrist and kissed my cheek, then whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait" I felt his warm breath on my neck before he walked into the living room with Charlie.

I smiled as I watched my two boys plop onto the couch and relax. I opened up the fridge and grabbed out the steaks that I had bought the other day. I know it seems silly but I've wanted to cook for Ronnie ever since we got here. I wanted to make this place seem like something Ronnie WANTED to come home to. I wanted him to be excited to come home to a cooked meal... And me, the one who makes this place feel like home. I lightly peppered and salted the steaks. I rubbed some garlic on them along with some honey. I went outside near the pool and fired up the grill, as it started to kindle I went inside to start the other parts to our meal. I chopped up some chives for the baked potatoes I planed to make, I started frying some bacon to cut up for the potatoes as well. Last but not least I steamed some carrots for the second side just before throwing the steaks on the grill. When I finally had everything finished I set it all up neatly on our big square plates and set them on our table with two glasses of wine. I smiled to myself at my finished meal and went to get Ronnie. I walked into the living room, he was on black ops with a headset on yelling profanities at the other team as Charlie barked lowly at the screen. It was adorable, but as soon as I walked into the room Ronnie immedietly shut off the game and gave me his full attention.

"Something smells wonderful, beautiful" he cooed and got up from the couch and kissed me lightly.

"I hope you like it" I smiled as he took my had and we walked to the kitchen.

"I'll love it I promise" he said as he took his seat across from me, he looked down at his plate and I could see his mouth start to water well before he took his first bite.

"Oh. My. God. This is amazing Vanessa !" Ronnie said with a full mouth causing me to laugh as I sipped my wine.

"Thank you so much, I tried my best" I laughed as he swallowed his huge bite and looked at me.

"We'll it's the best I've ever had. Thank you baby" I smiled even wider at how thankful he was, I even blushed and tried to hide my face.

"We'll I want to cook for you as much as possible, I want to make you happy" I stated simply as he gave me a confused stare.

"Vanessa, everything you do makes me happy. You don't have to do something to impress me, I love you" Ronnie gave me a warm smile and took out cleared plates to the kitchen.

I finished my wine and grabbed my glass to follow Ronnie to the kitchen, he was placing everything in the dishwasher. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind as he stood back up and rested my head on his back.

"Yes baby?" He whispered running his hands over my arms around him.

"I just love you, that's all." I whispered back. He un wrapped my arms and turne to face me, he stared into my eyes and placed his hand on my cheek. He then swooped me up bridal style and started carrying me up the stairs to our room.

He placed me gently on the bed, and climbed on top of me, he gave me a sweet smile and kissed my lips lightly before trailing down to my neck. I giggled as his light kisses tickled my neck.

"I love that noise" Ronnie whispered in my ear.

"My giggles ?" I laughed an he stared at me in shock.

"Yes those! I live to hear you laugh like that, I love being the person who makes you that happy, the reason you make such an angelic sound" he ran his hands gently up my shirt sending shivers down my spine from his cold hands.

"Your the only reason I have to smile Ronnie" I whispered back as he removed my shirt and undid my bra.

I sat up and kissed him deeply, he smiled into my lips as I removed his shirt and ran my hands over his ripped chest. He let out a small moan as I ran my hands over his pants removing them swiftly, exposing his now hard member. I started to rub him gently up and down as he moaned in pleasure, he ran his hand up my thigh and to my shorts, he tugged them off effortlessly. He stopped for a moment admiring my naked body below him before he brought his lips back to mine.

"I love you Nessa, and I want to love you every day for the rest our lives" he whispered then bit my neck lightly causing me to moan, he thrusted into me slowly causing me to let out a small yelp.

"Oh Ronnie" I moaned as he gently made love to me, he wasn't his normal rough self, he was conscious of my wounds and the weakness of my legs.

I felt like jelly beneath his body as I felt myself getting higher and higher from the ecstasy caused by his gentle rhythm. I hugged him closely with my legs and wrapped my arms around him feeling his rippling back muscle's and lightly clawing his sides. He moaned loudly as I dug my nails deeper, he got a little faster before I felt my orgasm rush out if me almost unexpectedly, it was amazing. He came almost seconds after me and laid himself next to me gently.

"I love you Ronnie" I breathed as I laid on his chest feeling his warmth and heart beat rapidly. He placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"I love you too, and I missed being able to connect with you like this, I didn't hurt you at all did I?" He sounded worried, it was adorable how much he cared for me, Ronnie wasn't the most affectionate person when I first met him. Everything felt detached or secretive when we first started expressing feelings. Now, it's different he's more attentive and affectionate.

"You didn't hurt me a bit baby, if anything I haven't felt this amazing in weeks, thank you" he laughed deeply and hugged my naked body closer to him.

"Your thanking me for sex?" He laughed and I kissed his chest.

"It appears that way" I giggled and he kissed my forehead.

"Your the best thing to ever happen to me" Ronnie stated causing my heart to get a warm tingling sensation.

"R-really?" I stuttered in utter shock.

"Really" he whispered.

I snuggled into Ronnie some more and closed my eyes. I slowly drifted to sleep as Ronnie ran his fingers through my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long for these two <3 I love you all