Love Yourself So No One Has To

take me home

"Alison!" Susan called " we need you back on fits!"
I walked slowly to the back of the store where the over flowing fitting rooms were.
"how many do you have?" I asked the 13 year old girl with her arms full of clothes, to expensive for her to buy.
" I have six." She responded in a snotty voice. All i wanted was to go home. I had been working for 9 hours and the district manager was coming the next day so the stress level was at an extreme in the store.
"Alison can you come help this young man please?' Susan screamed from the front of the store.
"Coming!" I called back. I walked over to wear Susan was standing by the denim wall. Beside her was a tall guy probably around 22 in skinny jeans and a beanie.
Wow. I thought to myself, no one decently attractive ever comes in here.
"Hi I'm Ali, welcome to Urban Outfitters, can i help you find anything?"
"Hey I'm Alex and yeah I was actually looking for a pair of black skinny jeans mine kind of ripped.." he looked down sheepishly at his jeans where there was a hole in the crotch.
He was so cute.
"Awe how'd that happened?" I asked laughing
"Well we just finished playing a show and i guess they got ripped in the crowd some how." Alex replied shrugging his shoulders.
"Oh are you in a band?" I asked curiously. Music was my passion, if my life could be how i wanted it i would not be stuck working a minimum wage job at Urban Outfitters in seattle, I would be touring the world playing guitar in a band.
"Yeah I am actually! All Time Low, ever heard of us?" he smiled. It was just a half grin, one where you knew he was proud of himself but not cocky. The name did sound familiar, but i didn't want to embarrass myself by not knowing anything about the band.
"No I haven't actually, I listen to a ton of music though." I said as i grabbed him my favourite pair of guys skinny jeans. "Here, try these on and let me know how they fit." handing them over.
"Thanks I'll make sure to come back and fine you, Ali" he winked.
What was i thinking, this guy was on tour he wasn't staying around. There was no way I'd ever be with him.
A few minutes passed and i kept looking around the store to see if he'd left.
"BOO!" he yelled, poking my side.
"Holy shit you scared me" I said slapping his arm.
"The jeans were awesome, thanks!" he lifted up his urban outfitters bag.
"Oh no problem its my job." I replied looking down.
"So i was wondering.... could i possibly get your number?"
Did he actually just ask me for my number? "Oh, umm yeah its 435-9567." I smiled
"Awesome! Well i gotta go meet up with my band mates, but I'll text you later!" He said waving goodbye.
Did that seriously just happen? An actual hot guy ask me for my number, and he was in a band.
"Alison, you're off!" Susan called.
♠ ♠ ♠
my first ever fan fic hope you like it :/