Love Yourself So No One Has To

Nice to meet you

I collapsed on my coach kicking off my red converse. I was so tired, a 10 hour shift on a Saturday was hell. I still couldn't get over the fact that Alex had asked for my number. When it comes to guys i had little to no experience. It wasn't that I was particularly ugly, but I just didn't stand out among most, which was the story of my life.
I doubt he would even call any way, he was probably on his way to Portland or somewhere for another show.
The familiar sound of Dammit by Blink filled my apartment. i dived over my coffee table to grab my phone from my bag.
"Hello?" I asked
"Hey is this Ali?" replied a familiar voice.
"Yeah it is." I responded
"Hi it's Alex, I met you at urban Outfitters today!" he said excitedly. Not like i didn't already know who it was and wasn't dying of excitement.
"Oh hey!" I replied trying to sound calm.
"So I was wondering if you wanted to come out to dinner with me and the guys tonight?"
He wanted me to hang out with his friends? Seriously this guy must be blind.
"Yeah that sounds awesome! As long as you don't mind I mean I don't want to like crash your plans or anything?"
"NO not at all. I'm so happy you're coming, we'll pick you up in 20 minutes! Text me your address." He said
"Okay sounds good! See yeah soon." 20 minutes to get ready, normally I took about half an hour, but i needed to look good for this. I ran to my room and open my closet, watching a pile of clothes fall out. "I forget i shoved you in there." I moaned.
I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose white top with the back cut out like a skull.
"shoes or boots?" I heard a knock at the door. "Shit" I mumbled " Be right there!"
I quickly threw on my favourite pair of black vans and opened the door.
"Hey!" I said as Alex engulfed me in a huge hug.
"You look fantastic, the guys are just waiting down stairs. Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yup." I replied nervously.
"Don't worry, the guys are super chill." Alex explained.
As soon as we got downstairs I was attacked by a talk guy with skunk hair.
"ALi!!" He yelled as he pulled me in for a hug "You're just as pretty as Alex said you were"
I blushed. No one had ever called me pretty and to be complimented so many times in one night was flattering.
"I'm Jack by the way" he said winking at me "if Alex gets to boring for you I'm available."
"Okay Jack don't scare the poor girl to death." said a guy with a buzz cut and tattoos on his arm.
'Hey I'm Rian, I play drums in the band." He explained shaking my hand
'Hi nice to meet you I'm Ali"
"And I'm Zack." said a shy voice. I looked over to see a shorter guy who was completely ripped.
"Hey nice to meet you all!" They were all smiling and seemed to just be very happy guys. All of them were attractive, but I think Alex was more my type out of them all.
"The crew is meeting us at the restaurant so you can meet the rest of the gang there." explained Alex.
"Awesome" I replied as Alex grabbed my hand and led me outside. I could feel this could be a great night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the first few chapters are boring