Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 10

Blood.

Chapter 10.

A week has passed since the movies and I have got to know the guys better. Mikey has practically become my best friend. He is nuts but a great dude overall.
Ray is like my therapist,whenever I have a problem or I want to just talk with someone he is always there for me.
He even helps me with the guitar cause he is like the master of the strings.
Now you will all be wondering what about Gerard. Well it took me a day or two to realize it but I have to conclusion that I am now officially in love with him.
I don't know if it's love really because I have never been in love before or have a crush but I think that Gerard is the most amazing,beautiful,kind and thoughtful person I have ever met. He cares for me even though we practically just met and I can't help but have a major crush on him or falling for him if you will.
Things have become a bit weird between us lately because of my feelings and I am always making a fool of myself in front of him. I hope that he hasn't noticed anything cause if he does I am sure I am gonna lose him forever and I don't want that.
I keep zoning out and thinking about him like I am doing right now and I am afraid that I might get caught but I can't help but think how it would be like to have someone like him by my side even though I am sure that I will end up being by myself for the rest of my life.
“FRANKIE!”Mikey screamed in my ear causing me to be brutally taken back to real life.
“For God's shake Mikes. You scared the living daylights out of me.”i said and glared at him.
“Come on,come on we have to hurry. You can be a bitch later now we have to hurry and go to the mall I want to buy my baby.”he whined and started dragging me down to Gerard's room which I guess is kinda mine too.
“Okay Mikes. No need to drag me.”i said.
“Fine. Just get ready quick cause we ain't waiting for you.”he said,more like threatened and left me alone to get ready.
When I entered the room I came face to face with a shirtless Gerard.
I was shocked and kept staring at his chest. Why does he have to be so hot?
Embarrassed I turned a deep red and looked away as he put on a shirt.
“Sorry.”I mumbled.
“It's okay...so are you going to get ready?”he asked and put his shoes on.
“No, I'm dressed I just have to change my shirt and I'm good to go.”i said and disappeared in the bathroom to change.
“You are coming with us right?”i asked once I got out.
“Yeah. Though I have to warn you. Mikey gets crazier at the mall believe it or not.”he joked trying to shake the awkwardness off between us.
I giggled and followed him up the stairs and out of the house.
Ray was outside waiting patiently for us with a hyperactive Mikey already in the passenger seat.
“Really?”i asked once I saw Mikey actually bouncing up and down in his seat singing something that did not make sense.
“Finally,if you were not here soon I promise I could of have struggled him.”Ray said while shaking his head and getting in the car.
Gee and I got in the back and Ray drove off towards the mall.
“Hurry,hurry Raymond I want my babe.”Mikey kept on whining.
“Oh shut up already or I'm turning the car around.”Ray threatened Mikey so he was obliged to zip it!
On the other hand I could still feel awkwardness between me and Gee. I mean it's not like I haven't seen him topless before but we keep on looking at eachother and then look away. I noticed him staring at me which is making me go all...i don't know. Teenage girl I guess.
Gahhhhh.
Why can't I stop thinking about Gee that way. I mean he is my friend and that's it. He is never gonna be something more than that.
Thankfully we arrived at the mall before I was able to zone out again.
“We're here,we're here!”Mikey kept on shouting excitedly. He was bouncing up and down as Ray locked the car and we all headed towards the entrance.
Mikey was skipping his way there. Can you believe it?
What happened next made it impossible for me or my mind actually to not focus on Gerard and how much I like him.
He took my hand in his and interlocked our fingers.
All those cheesy thoughts about our hands being made for eachother and how well they matched,you know the ones you keep on seeing on T.V,couldn't leave my mind.
Once we were inside the mall Mikey sprinted towards the shop with all the toys and staffed animals.
“I am gonna go look after him. You never know when he will find the chance and buy all the stuff that the shop owns. You coming?”Ray asked.
I was about to answer him when Gee did for me.
“Nah,we are just gonna look around. We'll find you guys later.”he said and waved Ray goodbye.
“See ya.”said Ray and started running towards the direction Mikey had run to.
Gerard turned to look at me but my eyes were locked to our hands.
“Umm...does that bother you?”he asked pointing to our hands.
I immediately shook my head.
“Good cause I ain't letting go of that little hand of yours.”he said and started rubbing circles on my palm with his thump.
“S-So wh-where are we gonna go?”i asked trying not to show how weak his touch made me but failing dramatically.
Gerard giggled and took a good look of his surroundings.
“Come on. I wanna go to the music store.”he said and soon enough we found our way to the music store.
People were glaring and saying things to us such as: “Faggots”,”You will go to hell” and other nasty things just because we were holding hands.
Crazy people!
I was a bit taken aback by all this but Gerard told to ignore them and that's what I did.
I mean here I was with holding hands with the most gorgeous and kind boy I have ever met my whole life,he made me happy and I wasn't gonna let that go for some stupid homophobic assholes.
The music store was great! It had all my favorite albums by all my favorite bands and it just made me want to buy it all.
I was browsing through some albums when I came across my favorite Paramore album All We Know Is Falling.
I am seriously addicted to Paramore's music,they helped me with my mothers death and all the bullshit I got both at home and at school.
Hayley's voice is just angelic and of course the guys are awesome players.
All We Know Is Falling is their first album and they only one I don't own. Luckily my grandma was kind enough to get me the other two Riot! And Brand New Eyes for my birthday and Christmas but she wasn't able to find the one I wanted the most. I was not complaining though.
“Paramore huh?”i heard Gee ask pulling me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah,they are my favorite band. I can't believe I found this album,my grandma wasn't able to find it.”i said acting like a kid who was offered ice-cream.
“Oh well you should definitely get it.”Gee said.
I frowned at him and place the CD back to where I had found it.
“I can't. Not now at least.”i said. God now Gerard would think that I was a broke homeless kid living at his house.
Oh wait! He already knew that cause my life fucking sucks!
“Do you want me to get it for you? You can pay me back.”he said but I shook my head.
“No,no,no there is no way you are.”i said and dragged him out of the store before he could do anything stupid.
“Fine! But I'm getting it for your birthday.”he said and crossed his arms over his chest acting like a four year-old.
I just shook my head and started walking leaving him no choice but to follow me.
“When is your birthday anyway?”he asked curiously.
“Halloween”i stated.
“What? That's the coolest thing ever! We should definitely throw you a party.”he said and started rambling about it.
I looked down and shook my head.
“There is no need to do that.”i said and Gee looked at me as if I were crazy.
“Who doesn't have a birthday party? That's unacceptable.”he said, if only he knew.
I thought about telling him. What's the point of keeping it a secret when you knows practically everything about me?
“I haven't had a birthday party before.”i said.
Gerard stopped dead at his tracks and looked at me with a complete shocked and terrified look.
“REALLY?”he kind of shouted.
I looked down at me feet and nodded.
I was so embarrassed.
I mean even poor kinds had parties and I,who was not poor or anything did not even have one birthday party.
My dad didn't allow it. Okay yes my mom and grandma always bought me presents and dad was okay with that,well he was okay with it until mom died then he wasn't okay with anything.
Thinking back at my mom,my dad being nice to me and me being happy for once and not having to worry for anything made tears escape my eyes.
Gerard's hand lifted my chin and rubbed my cheek whipping away all my tears.
“Hey,hey Frankie please don't cry,i hate to see you cry.”he said and placed his palms at each side of my cheek making me look in his beautiful eyes.
“Look at me Frankie,everything is gonna be okay.”he said and I actually believed it.
That moment I felt as if I could believe anything he said.
My knees went weak and we started leaning in.
OH MY FREAKING GOD! It was happening.
Gerard and I were gonna kiss.
Our lips were only a few inches away when all of a sadden we heard Mikey and Ray arguing.
“For the last time Mikey SHUT THE FUCK UP!”Ray screamed and appeared around the corner causing me and Gee to jump away from eachother.
Mikey was holding a GIANT unicorn, I am not kidding on his arms and kept on saying how much he loved it.
I swear if it wasn't for the fact that me and Gee almost kissed and almost got caught then I would be laughing my ass off.
“Hey guys! Finally we found you,this guy here cannot stop talking about his new toy.”Ray said and Mikey glared at him.
“Hey it's my baby you are talking about,you are hurting it you bastard.”Mikey said while covering the unicorn's ears.
“Anyway! What do you guys want to do?”Ray asked and I answered before anyone else could.
“I want to go back please. I am not feeling well.”i said.
Ray looked at me with a worried expression but did not questioned it and neither did Mikey who was in his own world.
“Yeah I want to go home too.”Gee said and without wasting anymore time I took off with the guys following me.
The car ride was awkward but I was lucky I got to sit in the front with Ray or else I wouldn't be able to stand the awkwardness.
Once we were back into the Way household Gerard excused himself and went into his room.
I didn't feel like going too after what happened and staid in the living room with Ray,Mikey and his unicorn.
“You will excuse us. Me and my baby want to spent some alone time together.”Mikey said before disappearing into his room.
That was weird! I though but wasn't in the mood to laugh.
“What's up with you?”asked Ray catching on my weird attitude.
“Nothing.” I tried to get him off my back but Ray being Ray didn't stop.
“Come on Frank. I'm your therapist I can tell when something is wrong.”he said partly joking but also saying the truth.
I sighed,i had to tell him.
He could maybe help me figure some shit out and tell me what to do with Gerard.
“I think...I think I...”i started.
“You think what Frank?”he asked impatiently.
“I think I am in love with Gerard!”
♠ ♠ ♠
DAN DAN DAN!!!!
Cliffhanger what do you guys think?
I said things would get better. What do you think of Frank's and Gerard's reaction to the almost kiss? What do you think Ray will tell Frank?
Find out next Sunday and comment to let me know what you think.
Now before i go i want to let you know that i only have 3 more chapters that are already written so the may be some delays cause i need to write more but its hard cause i have a lot of tests at school. I will try though.
Be sure to turn in next Sanday for the new chapter!

Love you all,
XoXo~H