Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 11

Blood.

Chapter 11

“You what?”asked Ray and stood up.
“I think I am in love with Gee, Ray I don't know what to do? I tried to ignore my feelings but they are just getting stronger and stronger. If he finds out our friendship is bound to be over and I don't want that. Please help me Ray!” I begged desperately.
Ray looked me in the eyes as if trying to see if what I was telling him was indeed true.
He run a hand through his curly hair and sighed.
“You are an idiot!”he said.
I was shocked. What did that meant? Was he gonna stop being my friend because of that?
“What?”i asked.
“I said that you are an idiot! Can't you see that Gee obviously has feelings for you too? I mean have you seen the way that he looks at you? He even let you stay at his house when he didn't even know you for God's shake.”Ray said,he actually had a point but I highly doubted that Gee liked me back.
“I doubt it Ray. I mean he is probably not gay and maybe he will hate me even more for being one just like my dad.” I looked down at my feet,memories of my dad yelling at me and beating me for liking guys.
Ray shook his head and made me look at him.
“Like I said you are an idiot. Gerard would never treat you like that for three reasons. First,he is not a dick,second he is gay too and third he is truly and madly in love with you.”Ray said leaving me with my mouth wide open.
“He is?”
“Of course he is. I haven't seen him look at someone like that ever before. I mean sure he had a couple of boyfriends but the way he looks at you and acts around you is like a whole different Gerard.”Ray said.
“Then what should I do? I never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend and I don't know what I should do.”i admitted ,begging him to help me show Gerard my feelings.
Ray sat there for a while just thinking before his face light up.
“I've got the perfect idea.”he said with a huge smile on his face.
“What is it?”i asked curiously.
Ray shook his head and stood up.
“Just go get Gee and meet me back here in five.”he said and disappeared before I could ask anything more.
“Okay?”i asked more than said and went to get Gee.
Thankfully he didn't argue and did what I had asked him to.
When we got back to the living room Mikey and Ray were waiting for us,they were both seated on the floor.
“Hey Mikes,got your unicorn pregnant already?”my questioned followed by a giggle.
Mikey simply flipped me off.
Joining them I sat opposite Gee who didn't dare to look me in the eyes. I could feel the awkwardness between us and I swear to God it made me more nervous as to what Ray was planning to do.
What if what Ray had told me was not true and Gee hated me after my feelings for him came out in the open?
I guess I'll have to wait and find out.
“So Ray can you please tell us now that we are all here what you actually want?”Gerard asked oblivious to the fact that I was shaking and sweating in front of him.
“Well,i was bored and I thought about playing truth or dare what do you think?”he asked and we all stared at him.
“I won't take no for an answer so suck it up.”he stated and we all nodded our heads at once.
“I'm gonna bring a bottle.”said Mikey who brought an empty coke bottle and placed it in the middle.
“I'll go first.”screamed Ray in excitement and rubbed his hands together evilly.
“Oh God!”was all I managed to say before he spun the bottle.
Thankfully to me it landed on Mikey.
I guess I was indeed curious to see what Ray would make him do if he picked dare.
“Truth or Dare Mikes?”Ray asked and looked at a terrified Mikey.
“Dare?”Mikey asked more than said and gulped.
“Well,let me see...I dare you to go to Mrs Edwards house and ask for help because your unicorn raped you!”
“WHAT?”Mikey screamed and stood up.
“Oh wait,you have to be fake crying too.”Ray finished off his dare and Mikey didn't have any other option than do actually do the dare.
That should be fun. I thought to myself as we all followed Mikey outside and hid behind some bushes so as we couldn't be seen by Mrs Edwards but we still could see them.
I have to tell you the whole scene was...I can't even describe it!
It was hilarious. Let me sum it up for you.
Mikey knocked on Mrs Edwards door,who opened the door almost immediately to find a crying Mikey in front of her.
“What is it dear?”she asked in her kind voice obviously shocked by the state the young man in front of her was.
“I-I”Mikey started. I swear he is a hell of an actor.
“What is it young man?”she asked now completely worried.
“My unicorn raped me.”he said and faked bowling out in tears in front of her.
That for Mikey was the good part cause after this Mrs Edwards started hitting him with her cane and cursing at him. Mikey ended up being actually,now get this,chased by Mrs Edwards.
We all couldn't help but burst out laughing at him.
That caused her to notice us too and threatened to sue as. We all run back to the safety of the house while laughing our asses off.
“I fucking hate you guys.”Mikey said and punched Ray hard on the shoulder.
“Yeah,yeah whatever just spin the goddamn bottle.”Ray ordered Mikes.
When Mikey did spin the bottle luck wasn't by my side as it landed on me.
Oh God.
“So...Frankie truth or dare?”he asked me evilly.
“Uh....Dare?”I said and regretted it immediately.
Why? Well just keep on reading.
“I dare you to make out with Gerard in the closet for 8 minuets.”Mikey said and both Gee and I were left with our mouths wide open.
“Wha-”i started but Mikey grabbed me by the hand and Ray grabbed Gee. They dragged us down to the basement and into the closet where they locked us in.
An awkward silence was spread among us and I couldn't even look at Gerard.
“Well...um I understand if you don't want to,i mean we don't have to they wont know,we will ju-”i was cut off by the most unexpected thing in the entire world. Gee's lips on mine.
Holly Crap!
Gerard Way is motherfucking kissing me.
Is this a dream? Oh God its real.
After freaking out Gee noticed it and pulled away.
“I'm sorry i-”he started,while my mind was freaking out. I was thinking that maybe he truly didn't mean it or maybe that it sucked and I didn't know what to do. That's what my mind believed but my heart on the other hand knew very well what I really wanted and I kissed him before he could finish his sentence.
His lips worked with mine,not forcefully yet with passion which made me weak in the knees.
Gee pushed me to the door so I would have something to hold on to.
Passion and love was traveling everywhere down my body as I grew more and more out of breath.
When we needed to breathe we pulled apart.
Breathing heavily and looking into eachothers eyes,made me want to kiss him again.
“Gee I,i don't know how to say this and I am worried I will lose our friendship but I think I am falling in love with you. I know it's stupid and you probably can't fall in love with someone so quick. Hell what do I know about love I have never loved anyone before but I think that what I feel for you Gee is love.”i said finally getting it out of my chest.
Gee looked me into the eyes as if looking into my soul to see if I was telling the truth.
“I know that you may be thinking that I am crazy and you probably don't want to be my friend anymore.”i said looking down to my feet.
I heard him chuckle before I felt his hand lifting my chin up forcing me to stare at his hazel eyes.
“Frankie you are stupid.”he said,my heart breaking and a frown appeared on my face.
“Do you really think I hate you or that I don't want to be your friend when I was the one who kissed you first? Frankie are you blind? I have been in love with you since the first day.”Gee confessed leaving me speechless.
“What?”i asked my voice stuttering.
“Frank I love you. You can fall in love with someone on first sigh. You know it the moment your eyes fall on that person and I felt it when I first saw you in Mr Lad's class.”he said making it clear.
I couldn't believe it.
Not only had Gerard Way kissed but he also confessed his love for me to me?
This had to be a dream.
“I love you too.”i said and our lips found their way again. Kissing him with all the passion and love I had inside me. Him kissing me back,electricity running through his skin to mine when he held my hands.
Our moment though was ruined by Mikey who started banging on the door.
“Time is up lovebirds”he screamed and opened the door causing us to fall.
“Whoa,whoa what happened in there? Are you pregnant yet Frankie?”he asked making fun of me with what I had asked him earlier.
“Fuck off Mikes.”
“So are you guys together now?”asked Ray who was the one who had this brilliant idea of the truth or dare game.
I looked at Gee who opened his mouth to speak after giving me one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen.
“Only if Frankie wants to.”he said and looked at Ray and then turned his head back to me.
“Will you be my boyfriend Frankie?”he asked me and I simply jumped on him and kissed him,while tears of joy were running down my eyes.
“Ewww. You guys this is disgusting,Gee you are my brother for fucks shake.”Mikey said but we ignored him this time. We spent the rest of the night hugging and kissing and just finally being able to express our love to one another.
This was the best day of my life and I was feeling the happiest I have ever felt my entire life.
If only I knew that this happiness wouldn't last for long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! So here it is,the chapter you all have been waiting for. (i hope you did or else i'm sounding stupid).
This has to be a chapter that i really like even though it has the potential to be better. Now i want to let you know that there is a reason why i gave you this chapter. Well, i wont be able to post next Sunday and maybe the Sunday after that as i am running out of chapters and i really need to sit dow and write but school and some other stuff and holding me back. So i am asking for some time to get my shit together and write. I promise i wont let you wait for like months its just that i need a week or two.
Anyway to keep you entertained while i'm gone i recommend you to read "A splitting of the mind". I just finished reading it and i cant believe how awesome it was.
Please commet and let me know what you thing?

Love you all and i send you a virtual hug! <3
XoXo~H