Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 2

Blood.

Chapter 2.

Next morning I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock.
I groaned and lifted my head up from my pillow to see what time it was.
Oh shit!
If I did not hurry I would be late (again!) and they would call my dad which will lead into me getting my ass kicked.
I got up quickly and hurried into my bathroom.
I tossed my clothes on the bathroom floor making a mental note for me to pick them up after school and put them in the hamper.
I got into the shower cold water running down my skin making me shiver.
Goddammit!
I rushed in the shower not able to take the cold for much too long.
When I got out I dried myself and got back into my room to get dressed.
I threw on new boxers and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans,a plain black tee shirt with my 'Green Day' hoodie on top of that and my worn out red 'The Clash' Chuck Taylor's.
I returned to the bathroom to do my make up and hair.
My hair was cut in a mohawk but not really kinda style and my fringe was long and falling into my eyes but the sides of my head were shaved and bleached.
I looked myself in the mirror.
Whatever I did I would always be this ugly useless kid as my dad calls me.
Red eyeliner was round my eyes showing my eye color and making me look like I had been crying which I actually had.
I chewed my lip ring for a bit and then grabbed my bag and skeleton fingerless gloves and left the house while walking on the tip of my toes.
Dad was thankfully still passed out on the couch so I breathed a sigh of relief when I was out of the house safe and sound.
While I was walking towards school I threw on my gloves which thankfully covered my cuts and burn scars.
I took my cigarettes out of my back pocket and placed one between my lips.
The beautiful bliss helped me relax before I was to face hell.
Everyone at school would make fun of me and call me names for I don't know what reason.
Ever since my first day in school I couldn't wait for it to finish and finally this year was my last.
This year I was a senior and I would leave school for good.
I just couldn't wait until graduation.
When I got in frond of the school I dropped my cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.
I took a deep breath and walked into the building.
Here comes hell.
And just like I thought,the moment I walked into school the names started.
“Hey look the fag is here.”
“Oh Freaky Iero is here.”
“Gosh why doesn't he kill himself already?”
“Pansy”
“Freak”
“Faggot”
All those names and many more where thrown at me.
I tried my best to ignore 'em but I just couldn't do it.
So I rushed into the bathroom and locked myself into a stall.
Tears started streaming down my eyes.
Thank God I had my waterproof eyeliner on this time.
I took several breaths to calm me down and when I had finally calm down I got out and walked quickly into my first class.
History.
Can anything get any worse?
I thought to myself and as if I wished for it I was late for class.
“Mr Iero,you are late AGAIN!”Mr Lad said and shook his head in a disapproving way.
“I am really sorry sir.”i said and he sighed.
“Just go sit down.”I did what I was told.
I walked to the back of the class and sat down in my usual spot.
I placed my arms on the desk and my head on them zoning out for a bit.
I didn't realized that someone had walked in until Mr. Lad called my name.
When I turned to face him, he was glaring at me.
“Yes sir?”i asked and the whole class snickered.
“Mr. Iero how many times do I have to tell you not to fall asleep in my class? Not only you were late once again but instead of paying at least a little bit attention you just fell asleep. This is unacceptable behavior young man and I wont take it from you again. This is your last warning do you understand it?”Mr Lad asked with his bitter voice.
Oh Fuck Off you old prick!
“Yes sir. I promise I wont do it again.”i said.
When I was done it was then that I noticed someone standing besides him.
He must be a new student. God wasn't he gorgeous?
He had black long hair that fell on his face hiding his eyes.
His body type was normal. Not too chubby but not skinny either.
He was wearing a 'Black Flag' hoodie with black jeans and black converse.
I noticed he was smirking at me.
Oh God I just humiliated myself.
“Now that we have Mr Iero's attention let me introduce you to a new student. Or why don't you do it yourself young man? Tell us a bit about yourself.”he encouraged the gorgeous boy to talk.
He seemed uncomfortable but did as he was told anyway.
“Well...um I'm Gerard Way and I just changed schools along with my younger brother.”he said and quickly scanned the room before he dropped his gaze to his shoes again.
“Alright Mr Way. You may sit down next to Mr Iero as there is not another empty sit.”Mr Lad said and Gerard nodded his head before he came and sat down next to me.
Once he was sitting on his chair I decided to introduce myself properly.
“Hey. I like your hoodie. 'Black Flag' rocks.”i said and looked at him.
He moved his hair behind his ears so as he could actually see me and smiled.
“Thank you. I like yours too. 'Green Day' is actually one of my favorite bands.”he said and smiled again.
That smile. Those eyes.
“I'm Frank by the way.”i said.
“Gerard.”he said back with a nod.
“Well Gerard please wake me up when this awful and boring as hell lesson is over. I'll neither listen nor watch Mr. Lad anymore. He pissed me enough for today.”i said to Gerard who giggled a bit and nodded.
“Okay, I will.”he said and with that I rested my head on my arms again drifting into a peaceful sleep.
While I was dreaming about a beautiful island and me sunbathing in a gorgeous beach I was suddenly awaken by someone shaking me.
“Frank! Frank! Wake up or you will be late for your next class.”i heard Gerard say.
I am a person who gets easily scared and I have to admit that he scared the hell out of me causing me to fly out of my seat and throw my chair on the floor.
Oh for the love of God can I humiliate myself more in frond of him?
Gerard laughed at me and shook his head.
“Let me help you.”he said and put my chair back into it's original space.
“Um...thank you. Today hasn't been really good for me.”i said trying to cover my clumsiness.
“That's okay. Now lets get going or we are gonna be late and I don't think that we both can afford being late again.”Gerard said and I nodded.
We both left the class and started walking down the hallway.
“Um can I see you schedule?” I asked curiously.
Did he even know where to go?
“Sure. I could really use your help cause I don't know where the fuck I am going.”he said making me laugh.
He laughed along with me and took a piece of paper out of his back pocket and handed it to me.
I took a look at it a frowned.
“Well it looks like you are a lucky bastard. You have art now and I have math. Yay for me.”i said and and handed it back to him.
“Aww I am sorry. Do we have any common classes?”he asked.
I smiled at him and nodded.
“Yeah,we have first period and last period together and we also have lunch together.”i said.
“Okay enough with the chit chat we like really need to go to class right now.”i said and started walking.
“Wait Frank. Where is my class?”he asked sounding a bit hopeless.
“Here let me walk you,it's actually near mine.”i said and we started walking together towards his class.
I lied to him. My class was actually on the other side but I wanted to spend more time with him so I didn't give a shit if I was late to class.
We talked and got to know eachother a bit. I have to admit he is a really cool dude.
“Here you go. That's your class.”i said and pointed at the art door.
“Thank you. So see you later?”he asked and I nodded with a huge smile on my face.
“Yeah. See ya later.”i said and he walked into his class.
Once he was out of sigh I started running towards the other side of the building towards my class but before I was able to reach my class I felt someone grab me by the back of my neck and throw me to the floor.
“Oww”i said and turned to look at who was the one that threw me to the ground.
And of course it was no other than Liam and his gang of psychos.
“Where do you think you are going you stupid little fag?”
Liam asked and started hitting me hard for no apparent reason.
“Please,please don't hurt me.”i cried in pain and tears were falling down my cheeks.
Yeah i'm a softy and a coward so what? He was hurting me.
“Aw look little Faggy Iero is crying. What a shame.”he said sarcastically and kicked me hard in the stomach.
His stupid friends started doing the same again and again.
I was now bleeding to death.
My lip had busted open and I was pretty sure my eye was gonna be black soon.
Liam picked me up by the hem of my shirt and pushed me on a locker causing a loud bam noise.
“You stupid worthless piece of shit. I always enjoy this but why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself? We don't need worthless fags in this school.”
He was about to punch me again when someone spoke.
“What is going on there?”someone said causing Liam and the other Jocks to leave but not without a final kick in the stomach by Liam.
I fell on the ground whining in pain.
“Oh my God are you okay?”a boy with Afro hair asked me but before I was able to respond to him everything around me went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter 2 as promised!
What do you think about it?
Gee and Frankie meet what do you think will happen next?
I can't believe that people have even bothered to read my first chapter when no one usually reads my stories.
Thank you guys so much.
Please comment it makes me the HAPPIEST person on earth.

Love you all.
XoXo~H