Status: Complete, I own nothing but my own characters, and title credit goes to the amazing Mayday Parade :)

'Cause Baby I'm a Dreamer for Sure

Chapter 27

I woke the next morning in Brooks' arms, noticing he was still asleep. I turned some so I was lying on my back and held my hand up to admire my ring for the hundredth time, since Brooks proposed. Last night was one of the best nights of my life, the only day I can think of that will top it will be the day I walk down the aisle, we say "I do" and I officially become a Betts. It will be amazing; my dad will give me away, and him and my mother happy for me. My parents, I couldn't believe how happy they were for me last night, especially since my mother was trying to break us up not too long ago.

I was torn from my thoughts when Brooks' arms tightened around me and he nuzzled his face into my neck, occasionally placing a soft kiss to my skin. I smiled wrapping my arms around him and tilted my head back against the pillows enjoying this moment with him. I felt him smile against my neck before he propped himself up the best he could in our tiny bunk, and smiled down at me.

"Morning Love." He said leaning down and catching my lips with his.

"Morning." I said smiling up at him and ran a hand through his messy hair; he grabbed my hand as I trailed it down his face, and looked at the ring that fit perfectly on my finger.

"I love you." He said looking from the ring to me. There was such emotion portrayed in his eyes that I knew I meant the world to him.

"I love you too." I got out just before he crushed our lips together as one of his hands slipped past the fabric of my shirt and rested on my side.

"Please tell me you two are not doing what I think you're doing!" Jake's voice rang from one of the other bunks, causing Brooks and I to pull apart.

"I think Jake is jealous that I can kiss you and you won't let him even kiss your cheek." I said loud enough for Jake to hear. He yanked back the curtain to our bunk and let the sunlight to pour in.

"I am so not jealous, believe me." Jake said giving me a strange look.

"I was kidding Jakie, don't get all offensive." I said reaching over and pinching his cheek. He pulled away quickly a laugh escaping his lips.

"I know, now time to get up girlie." He said with a grin as he walked away. I just smiled as I looked up at Brooks who leaned down and gave me sweet kiss before climbing out of our bunk.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked once I was ready.

"Well we play in Georgia today, so I guess we just hang out around Atlanta, set up for the show and then play." Cabbage said looking up from his DS.

"Sounds like any other day on tour, I don't know why I asked." I said smiling and getting me a drink before sitting down by Derek at the table.

"Morning." I said leaning my head on his shoulder and looking at his computer with him as he played solitaire.

"Morning." He said leaning his head on mine while he played. We sat there for a while, waiting for everyone to get up and ready. I had begun helping Derek when Brooks sat across from me and tapped my foot with his. I looked over and sent him a smile that he happily returned.

"Look at the happy couple playing footsie." Lacey teased and I jumped. I didn't know she was awake yet let alone standing right beside me. "Morning!" She chirped with a smile as she went and sat by cabbage.

"Morning Lace." I said trying to be as chipper as her, but couldn't. I was definitely not a morning person.

We finally made it to Atlanta and since we were early we decided to run around town. As we started to make our way down the street Brooks gabbed my hand and we fell back behind the others.

"I love you Brooks." I said leaning against his arm as we walked. "I'm really happy you proposed."

"I'm happy you said yes, you had me worried for a moment when you didn't say anything." Brooks said and chuckled lightly

"I'm sorry, I was nervous about being on stage and then I was so happy when you pulled out the ring. I kind of was at a loss for words." I laughed remembering how scared and happy I was last night.

"It's alright, you said yes and we're together and I love you, that's all that really matters." He said kissing the top of my head.

"And soon I'll be yours forever and be a Betts. Annamarie Betts, I like the sound of that." I said with a grin as I looked up at him.

"I like the sound of it too." He said letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around me, pulling me close to his side. "I also like the sound of you being mine forever." He whispered into my hair and I just hugged him close as a smile stayed on my face.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast; we found a small restaurant to eat lunch at and then walked through a few stores before heading back to the venue to set up for the show. That night the show went well and the guys stayed after to meet and sign for fans that didn't get meet and greet tickets, it was sweet.

We also found out that news travels fast, many of the fans new about Brooks' and my engagement and congratulated him and wished us the best. I didn't go and meet any of the fans though, I just stayed in the back with Lacey and joked around until the guys finished signing and came to join us.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was pretty pointless, but I wanted at least one more chapter before I skip ahead a few months. I'm kind of running out of ideas of what to type, so it will probably end in the next few chapters or so. Thank you for reading and let me know what you think or maybe want to see in the next few chapters? Idk, but I love comments, so don't be shy and let me know. :)