If We Stand for Nothing, We Fall for Anything

how can i change when you're trying to mould me?

The week was over and Jack's Parents were finally coming home. As i packed up my things, i sighed realizing i would have to go back home to the prison that was my parents.
"Don't worry Jess, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think." Jack said encouragingly.
I couldn't help ,but think he was wrong. I had never really done anything that would upset my parents before, but they weren't the biggest fans of my whole "rebelling against society thing" as they put it, already. So i was sure sneaking out to stay at my boyfriends place for a week with no contact wouldn't really help the situation.
"Oh well, they can suck my dick." I said sarcastically, covering up my nerves.
"Call me later okay babe." Jack whispered, kissing me goodbye.
I walked home. Jack had offered me a ride, but i insisted on walking. I needed time to think of what i was going to say to my parents.
Finally walking up the driveway i still had nothing. I sighed at the front door bracing myself for what would be he shit storm that lied ahead.
"JESSICA MARIE WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'VE BEEN?!" My father screamed at me.
"I'm sorry Dad, my, uh, phone died and i didn't have a charger to call you." I explained frantically.
"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LAND LINE? YOU HAVE HAD ME AND YOUR MOTHER UP WORRYING ALL DAY AND NIGHT FOR THE PAST WEEK. IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THAT ONE PHONE CALL WE WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK YOU WILL BE SEEING THAT AWFUL TROUBLEMAKING, BAND BOYFRIEND OF YOURS AGAIN!" he screamed.
That was it. I was so done with my parents thinking i had to be the perfect child. When would they learn i was my own person?
"YOU KNOW WHAT DAD? I FUCKING DONE WITH YOU GUYS! DON'T TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CANNOT SEE. I AM FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD, I CAN DECIDE WHO I DATE. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU AND MOM AND ALL THOSE OTHER PATHETIC LOSER IN NEW YORK? I DON'T WANNA END UP LIKE YOU GUYS, UNHAPPY AND MISERABLE OKAY? SO JUST FUCK OFF!"
My father smack me across the face. It stung, i could feel every part where his hand had hit. He grabbed me by the wrist and threw me up against the wall.
"someone needs to teach you a lesson." he whispered angrily. He struck me again accept this time harder. i fought against his hold, but he was too strong. All i could do was let him continue to beat me.
"your mother is never to hear about this, do you understand me?" My father said threateningly.
I nodded trying not to cry. As he stepped over me and walked into his office, i got up running to my room.
Throwing myself on my bed i cried into my pillow. My face was bruised, my lip was bleeding and my eye was starting to swell shut, yet i couldn't feel a thing. I got up and threw open my closet searching for the things i had put away long ago. I knew they were still in there. Finding the familiar box, i opened to to take out what would make me feel every ounce of pain in my body.