Scream

Scream - .:6:.

Matt's eyes widened as Jimmy told him to get naked. "Come on, hurry up. You lost." Jimmy smirked, going over to his backpack.

Matt let a small sigh of defeat out as he threw his shirt off, standing in front of Jimmy in only his pants. Blue eyes flickered over to him for a moment before pulling out a video camera. "Oh god, Jimmy what are you doing with that..?"

Jimmy turned it on, moving close to Matt. His eyes shone with amusement as he put his hands gently on Matt's hips. Talented fingers made their way into Matt's pant loops, tugging the denim down. Automatically Matt's arms went up around his waist as Jimmy tugged them down even more, fingers teasingly scrapping his skin. "Just relax." Jimmy whispered seductively into the his crushes ear as his pants went down around his ankles. While tracing kisses down Matt's jaw, Jimmy dropped his own skinny jeans down. Matt tilted his head, catching his lips after a moment in a sweet kiss, Jimmy smirked, biting down on the plush bottom lip. He took off his shirt and Matt gawked at him, wondering how he could be so fucking perfect. Hickey after another bleeding one, Matt managed to be on his knees in front of Jimmy.

Long fingers wrapped around Jimmy's cock and Matt had never blushed so hard. With a small swing of his hips, Jimmy encouraged Matt forward. Licking his tip he watched Jimmy's cock twitch from the sudden small pleasure, and Matt took the whole head into his mouth.

"Mm, fuck, Matt. Aren't you just a little slut?" Foreplay had always been one of his major turn ons, nodding up at Jimmy.

"But you're my fucking slut aren't you? You'd do anything for me in you, huh?"

Matt's eyes closing he nodded furiously, sliding all the way down. Letting out a moan of absoulte estancy Jimmy's fingers wrapped themselves into Matt's short brown locks, tugging. Finally able to swallow him whole, Matt groaned almost silently at the sweetness.

"There you go, o--oohh.." Matt absentmindedly bobbed his head, bringing Jimmy closer and closer. As soon as he felt Jimmy about to cum, Jimmy pulled away. His face flushed he cleared the coffee table that was placed in the middle of the livingroom.

"What are you doing?" Matt snickered, getting up.

"Mm, get on your knees on the table, sexy." His voice was low and demanding; slightly humorous. Matt climbed onto the table and stick his ass up in the air. Feeling insecure and a bit confused, Matt closed his eyes. Raspberry kisses covered Matt's ass cheeks in a matter of seconds. His tongue twitched aainst his teeth as he tried to remain calm to the unusual feeling.

Soon enough, Jimmy positioned his hard on in between Matt's cheeks, causing Matt to gasp. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He croaked out.

"I've wanted to fuck you senseless since I first met you, dear."

Jimmy spit into his hand and rubbed it up and down his shaft, not wanting to hurt Matt to much. "Just, go ahead." Matt looked over his shoulder and smirked at Jimmy as he shoved his member directly in.

Matt hissed at the sudden pain, his muscles tensing. "F-Fuck. You're huge."

"Damn right." Jimmy smirked, skin slapping. Nipping and biting at Matt's shoulders, Jimmy rolled his hips, barely breathing as he rolled into Matt's ass. Fingers teasing and the low moans Jimmy gave out drove Matt insane, starting to pump him cock.

"Nngh, you dirty little fuck."

Jimmy's cock throbbing inside, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. And this being Matt's first time he wasn't going to last that long either. Bodies moving together as one, Jimmy realeased jet after jet of cum into the submissive boy. Matt's back bowed into Jimmy's chest as he came all over the small coffee table.

"Oh, fuck yes! Mm!" Matt shouted, thighs trembling as he pumped himself through his orgasm.

Jimmy pulled out after a few blissful moments and collasped onto the couch. "Wow, Matt... that was awesome."

"And now you have it all on video, huh?"

"Psh, the video thing. I was just teasing." Jimmy pulled Matt over to him and chuckled into his hair, holding him closer.

"You asshole."