Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 13

4 Years Later

Ian licked his lips, rolling his head forward, smirking at the floor. The man pulled his fist back and let it collide with Ian's face again, making his neck snap back. Spitting off to the side, Ian gave a quiet chuckle. "You nearly done, princess?"

"What were you doing here, Watkins." The beast growled, getting his fist ready again.

Ian sighed, shaking his head. "You're really going to regret that." The man only had time to look at Ian with confusion before a shot rang out and he dropped to the floor dead. The green eyed man looked down at the circular bullet mark in the back of the ape's head. A perfect shot, right in the centre. He grinned, then looked up. "Hey there, baby." He winked at his fiancé. "I wish your aim was as good as that in bed."

Sean raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms across his chest. "I'm sorry, do you want untying?"

"Yes please." Ian beamed. Sean rolled his eyes, stepping forward and cut the roped with his knife, then handed Ian a gun. Ian was still a horrific shot, but the man wasn't going to leave him defenceless. "So, Seanie, where's the rest of the guys? Or have you came to rescue me alone?"

The sound of a car squealing to a halt answered Ian's question. The men linked hands and left the house just before it blew up. Glass shards flew around them, startling the pair. Surely that wasn't supposed to happen when they were still so close to the building?

Lee growled, throwing his file into the air before repeatedly punching Jay in the side. "For gods sake can you do anything right?!" He bellowed. "You could have killed them!"

Mike leaned out of the car window, one hand still on the wheel. "It did look fucking awesome though." He giggled before disappearing back through the window.

Lee gripped his hair before turning to Jamie who was leant against the other car. "You promised Sean was the last one." He hissed.

Jamie pouted, running over to Jay to take him in his arms. "I know Lee-Lee, but look how precious he is!"

Stu and Jocko sighed, dragging their hands down their faces and climbed into the back of Jamie's car. Jay slid away from his boss and climbed into Mike's along with Lee, leaving Ian and Sean alone as the drove off.

"You really pick your times, Watkins." Sean frowned, but gave his lover a small smile to show he wasn't really mad.

The pair walked towards Sean's car, hand in hand. Ian bit his lip in concentration. "Is something happening today?" He asked, pulling his suit jacket and tie over from the back of the car. Sean gasped, slapping Ian on the leg, making him chuckle again. "I'm joking, Mr Watkins."
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter.

Please enjoy these gifs of Cillian in Watching The Detectives.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image