Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Reunited

I paced the airport nervously as I waited for my best friend and his mates to come out of the baggage claim.

"Syd?" I heard the familiar voice say.
"ZAYN!" I screamed and ran over to him. I jumped in his arms and he spun me around. He set me down.
"I missed you." I said hugging me again.
"I missed you too Bradford bad boi." I said once he realesed me.
"I don't say that anymore." He groaned. I laughed.
"Syd, these are my band members. Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry." He said pointing to them. When he said Harry my eyes landed on a boy who has curly brown hair pulled back in a beanie and peircing green eyes.

"Hello." I chirpped.
"Hello." Louis said.
"Hi love." Liam waved.
"Hola." Niall said in an irish accent.
"Hi Love." Harry said and waved.

"Let's go to the car, car." I sang my parody of 'Starships'. I skipped arm in arm with Zayn as we got to my car.

"Still have this peice of crap." He said. Putting his and the boys bags in the car.
"1. He is not a peice of crap, 2. yes I still have him. And 3. he is not a 'this' but a him." I said getting into my van. It could hold about 12 people.

"Him?" Liam asked as the boys were piling into the car.
"When her mum got her this she thought it looked like a 'Carl'." Zayn said sliding into the front seat.

"It does actually look like a Carl Zayn." Harry said. His deep voice filling the car.
"HA!" I screamed pulling out of my parking space.
"Where we going syddikins" Zayn asked. I threw my head back in annoyance.

" Dont call me that" I groaned. He and the boys started laughing.
"Sorry you called me Bradford bad boi and I call you syddikins." He said when he catched his breath. I pulled into my neighborhood and into my drive.
"Wow" The other 4 boys breathed. Zayn just laughed.
"You guys live in THIS neighborhood?" Niall asked.
"Yup, both sets of parents are doctors." Zayn said. I drove past the main house and to the guest house.
"Why are we at the guest house?" Zayn asked.
"MINE!" I just screamed. He gave me a strange look but shrugged it off. Each boy grabbed there bags and walked into my houes.

"When did you move in here?" Zayn asked as he looked around my house.
"1 year ago." I said. He shook his head.
"I will show you all to your rooms." I yelled in a superman voice as I marched up the stairs. I got to one room.

"Holy- fudege cakes" Louis blurted out. I smiled at one of the guest bedrooms.
"4 of you can sleep here and one of you can sleep in the other guest bedroom." I said. They began arguing.
After about 5 minutes of arguing the came to a conclusion.
"Me, Liam, Niall and Louis get this bedroom." Zayn said. I nodded.
"And Harry gets the spare." Harry said.
"Dont talk in 3rd person." I told him. He smirked.
"Harry sorry." He said and I smacked him upside the head.
"OW!" He screeched I just laughed. I left the 4 other boys to unpack and led Harry to his room.

I opened the door to let him in.
"Wow." He sighed as he walked over and put his bags down.
"You designed this whole house by YOURSELF." He asked.
I nodded my head and left him to unpack.

About 45 minutes later. All the boys came back to the front door where I was standing.
"Tour?" Zayn asked. I smiled widley and nodded.

After the tour we all sat down on the couches.

"How long our you guys staying for?" I asked them as I made my self comfortable on Zayn's lap.
"Comfortable?" Zayn asked me.
"Yup." I said snuggling into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.
"We are staying for...." Liam started.
"HOW EVER LONG WE WANT!" They all shouted in unison. My eyes wided and I turned to Zayn. I had the biggest smile on my face.
"YES!!!" I screamed so loudly everyone covered their ears except for Zayn.
"How did that not hurt you ears?" Harry asked chuckling.
"I'm used to it. I have known her for over 16 years remember?" He said. They nodded their heads.

This was going to be a FUN time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Lovlies,
Hope you enjoy my new story.
Love you all and make sure to read my other two. 'You Only Live Once' and 'Different Directions' which is completed. :) And if your wondering why my Weheart it account has Elle. That is my middle name
-Hallie <3

Sydneys outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_31/set?id=58520032
Guest bedroom 1- http://weheartit.com/entry/19141781/via/Elle2345
Guest bedrrom 2- http://weheartit.com/entry/23025534/via/Elle2345
Syd bedroom- http://weheartit.com/entry/37034614/via/Elle2345 (it is the 4th one)
Kitchen- http://weheartit.com/entry/19142317/via/Elle2345
Living area- http://weheartit.com/entry/37007415/via/Elle2345
House- http://weheartit.com/entry/26892162/via/Elle2345