Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Blond Haired Brown Eyed Monster

I woke up to the sound of singing next to my ear. I thought it was my alarm clock so I rolled over and hit the snooze button. My alarm clock chuckled that's funny alarm clocks dont chuckle. I opened one eye and saw Zayn sitting there with Harry singing to me to get up. I rolled my eyes and put the pillow over my head.

"Come on get up." Zayn said as he pulled my covers. I yellped as the cold air hit my legs.
"Come on love get up." Zayn said with his puppy face. Ugh, whenever he does that I cave in.
"I hate you." I muttered under my breath. He stared at me wide eyed.
"I'm sorry I did not here you could you please repeat that." He asked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some random clothes from my wardrobe.
I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. Once the water was hot enough I stepped in. The warm water fell against my skin. I quickly washed and got out. I pulled the towel around my body tightly and brushed my hair and teeth.
I got dressed and walked out into my bedroom. I walked out to see 5 faces smirking at me.

"What did you lot do?" I asked them. Harry's grin got wider. He stepped closer to me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"HARREHHH!" I whined as he carried me down the stairs with the others following behind.
"Can we go shopping?" He asked with puppy eyes. Ugh, puppy eyes again but from Harry. I really have a soft spot for puppy eyes.

"Fine get in the car." I sighed. All 5 cheered and ran happily to the car.

"Niall what's wrong?" I asked as I climbed in the car to see a pouting Niall.
"I'm hungry." He whined.
"Did anyone feed Niall?" I asked. No one cared to listen. I pulled out my glove compartment and handed him a bag of crisps.

"THANKS!" He shouted happily. I started my car and cranked the radio on. 'Call Me Maybe' was on and I looked at the boys threw the rear veiw mirror and started serinading them. They all rolled their eyes and laughed.

We finally got to the mall and I told the boys to be careful. We went in pairs. Niall and Zayn, Liam and Louis and Me and Harry. We all went our seperate ways and agreed to meet up and the same spot at 14:30.

"Where to?" I asked Harry. He thought for a moment.
"Um, Jack Wills?" He asked. I nodded my head and we started towards there. We started to walk in but I stopped shortly. Harry looked around at me confused.

"C-can we go?" I whispered. He gave me a worried look. He looked to where I was looking and saw my ex boyfriend. The Blond Hair Brown Eyed Monster himself Ray Gallagher.
He saw me and started making his way over to me.

"Hey babe." He said walking over. I just stared at him. Harry moved closer to me and put an arm around my waist I stepped closer into him.
"Who is this bloke Syd?" Ray asked with a sweet tone and a fake smile.
"My-" I hesitated.
"Boyfriend" Harry finshed smoothly. Ray looked at me with pure hatred.
"Boyfriend?" He asked harshly. I smiled and nodded.
"Yup, Ray meet my boyfriend Harry Styles." I said pecking Harry's cheek. I thought I felt his cheeks get hotter but I pulled away to fast.

"Slut." Ray said looking me staright in the eyes. I cringed at his words. I felt Harry's grip tighten on my waist.
"Let's go babe." Harry said pulling me away from the Jack Wills store.

"Thanks." I said as we started making our way to the food court.
"No problem." He said with a smile. I smiled back. His smile made me go weak in the knees.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV

"No problem." I said with a smile. She smiled back her warm and inviting beautiful smile.
"Want some food?" I asked her.
'Sure that would be great." She smiled as she laced her fingers through mine. I felt sparks fly at her touch. I smiled to myself. We walked over to a Nando's food window and ordered. We got our food and I paid.

"Thank you." She told me as she let go of my hand as we went to sit down.

"You 2 are a beautiful couple." An old woman told us. Sydney blushed and I smiled.
"Thank you. But we are not dating." I told her. It hurt to not call her mine. But I was hoping to soon.
"Oh well you guys would be a beautiful couple anyways." She smiled and turned away. I smiled back and started to eat.

14:30 finally came around and we were the first ones to arrive. We each had a couple of bags on our arms. Zayn and Niall came first but with 2 bags each. Then came Liam and Louis, Louis had about 10 bags on each arm.
"What did you buy?" I asked him.
"The whole mall." Liam muttered.
"DID NOT!" Louis shouted swatting Liam in the back of the head.

We made our way to the car letting Louis drive. I sat in the back with Sydney.
"I had a fun day with you Harry." She whispered in my ear sending a shiver up my spine.
"I did too Love." I told her as she laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello,
2nd chapter tonight. Already have 2 subscribers, 1 reccomendation and 12 readers in the first hour it was up. Thank you.
-Hallie <3

Syd outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_32/set?id=58581912