Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

5 Months.

"Everythings good Sydney." The doctor told me and Liam. We thanked her and we got out of the office.

"I AM NOT A WHORE!" I screamed once we got into the house.
They boys came down the stairs slowly besides Zayn who knew it was a song.

"HEY THATS MY LINE!" Louis yelled sliding down the banister.
"Yea, yea." I said motioning them to get into the living room for their pictures.

"So what did the doctor say?" Harry asked looking at his picutres.
"That I am perfectly fine and healthy as are the babies." I said. They all cheered.

"ICE CREAM!" I shouted waddling into the kitchen as fast as I can. I gaurentee I looked like a duck with deformed feet my the way the boys were laughing from behind me.
"I HOPE YOU GUYS GET DIARHEA!" I screamed at them. They laughed even harder.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my ice cream and walked back to the living room. Liam helped me on the couch and talked to my stomach like everynight.

I patted his head and he kissed my stomach. I chuckled as his lips lightly touched the exposed skin on my stomach.
"I love you guys and your mummy. Espically your mummy." Liam whispered to my stomach. I chuckled and he got up.

"I love you." He whispered to me. I kissed his forehead.
"I love you too." I whispered. It was his turn to kiss me on the forehead.

"Can we eat know?" Niall whined from infront of the TV.
"Ya I suppose. Liam can you get me the phone and the chinese take home menu?" I asked.
"Yup brb." He said and giggled after his own joke. The other boys and I rolled our eyes.
Liam came back skipping in with the menu and the phone.

"Ok that would be it." I said as I hung up with the guy.
"We spent 30 minutes giving him our order he must hate us." Zayn laughed.
"And most of it was Niall and Syd." Harry said. Me and Niall smaked him upside the head at the same time.

"Sorry." He defended and put his hands up in defense. I cuddled up into his chest.
"Best friend." I mubbled into his chest. He laughed and warpped his arms around my HUGE waist.
"Yes Syd, best friend." He chuckled. I fell asleep before the food came cuddled up into Harry's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute chapter. At least I think. Comment, Reccomend and Subscirbe and check out my finished stories, 'Stole My Heart', 'You Only Live Once' and ' Different Directions.'
Love ya,
Hallie <3