Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

4 Months.

"I swear everytime we get home from that place I feel fatter." I whined as me and Liam walked in the door.
"Trust me babe. You still look beautiful." He said kissing my nose and putting his hands on my tummy.
"Fine." I huffed.
"5 more months until I get to meet you." Liam whispered to my stomach. I smiled and he put his warm hand in mine.

"BOYS GOT YOUR PICTURES!" I yelled for the boys. I heard a thump and multiple cuss words and then pounding down the stairs.

"ME FIRST!" Louis screamed as he and Zayn were fighting at who was going down the stairs first.
"NO ME!" Niall and Harry said. Soon they were all pushing each other and Liam joined in.

"Makes good practice." I muttered.
"BOYS!" I screamed. All 5 of them turned to me.
"Do NOT play on the stairs like that." I scolded. They all had their heads down.

"Sorry." They all whispered. I smiled and patted their heads while handing them their pictures.
"THANKS!!!" They all screamed. I waddled into the kitchen to get my pickled ice cream that I keep makin Louis but for me
"I still don't understand how you could eat that" Zayn said as I slump down into a chair.
"it's good." I said defensive. He shrugged and grabbed a half of a sandwhich.

"BABE!" I called for Liam. He rushed in.
"You ok?" he asked panicking.
"fine just lonely" I told him. He huffed and sat in the chair next to me
"Thank you" I said through a mouth full of ice cream. He laughed and I smiled.

-6 hours later and 3 more tubs of ice cream later-

"Goin to bed!!!!" I screamed. They all screamed good night and Liam followed me up the stairs.

"night babe" he whispered as we climbed into his bed
"night Lili" I said and kissed him. I stared out the window until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy. Comment recommend and subscribe. An please check out my other stories.
Love ya,
Hallie