Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

7 Months.

"I WANT THESE BABIES OUT!" I screamed as the babies all kicked HARD.
"So do I." Zayn mumbled as he held my hand.
"Where is my boyfriend?" I asked.
"Um, He's out with Niall getting food." Zayn said. I nodded and continued squeezing his hand.
"Can you go get the other boys? I feel bad only toturing you." I said. He rolled his eyes and got up to go look for Harry and Louis.

"I'm scared to go in there." I heard Louis laugh.
"HEARD THAT!" I screamed.
"I LOVE YOU!" Louis screamed back.

They walked in with ice cream and cookie.
"MINE!" I screamed. Doing the hand thing that little kids do.
"FINE!" They all screamed. I smiled victoriusly as they handed me my food.

"I have the doctors in 5 minutes whos coming?" I asked as I attemped to get up.
"We all will." Harry said smiling. I smiled back and attempted to get up again.
"FOR FUZZ SAKE SOMEONE HELP HER!" Louis shouted. I laughed at his comment and they all helped me up.
"Shpanks." I said.

We got into the car and Harry was driving.
"Ok I will drop you and Zayn off front and me and Louis will go look for a parking space." Harry said.
"How about you come in with me and Louis and Zayn park. Because those 2 already went with me and so did Niall. But not you."I replied. He smiled and hopped out of the car.

"Sydney Watson." The nurse said. Harry helped me up and we were led into the room.

~After Dr.~

"Everything OK?" Zayn asked as me and Harry got back into the car.
"Yup. Picutres." I said handing them their pictures.
"Thanks." They both muttered. I smiled and fell asleep.

"UP!" I heard Louis yell in my ear. I groaned and opened my eyes.
"What?" I asked in a hoarse voice.
"We are home." He said rolling his eyes. I smiled at him and he helped me up.

"LIAM!" I called. He ran down the stairs covered in navy blue and red paint.
"Hey babe." He smiled pecking my lips.
"Your covered in paint?" I said but I said it more like a question.
"Um, uh, Ya," He stuttered I smiled.
"You are doing the babies room?" I asked. He nodded.
"I'm not going in until the babies are born." I said. He smiled with a look of relief and I tried to hug him but was unsuccesful due to my huge stomach.

"I want to hug you so badly." I whined.
"In 2 months you will be able to." He smiled. I kissed him lips and walked up to my bedroom. But not before handing the boys their pictures. And went to bed thinking 2 more months until I get to see my babies.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more months!!
I am sooo excited to see how this turns out. :) Comment, reccomend and subscribe.
Love ya,
Hallie