Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

8 Months.

I woke up this morning with a shooting pain in my stomach. I tried to get up but I felt something wet run down my leg. I looked down and saw what I have been waiting for.

"LIAM!" I screeched. He jolted awake.
"What?" He asked. I looked at him.
"I-I am in labour." I said. I had tears in my eyes from the pain.
"OH MY GOD! BOYS!" He screamed. I heard doors slam and a couple of curses.

Then before I knew it 4 tired boys with pants on, shirts on backwards and shoes on different feet.
"What?" They all asked.
"Hospital, car now." Liam summed everything up grabbing the hospital bag and getting dressed.
They all ran out the door leaving me in labour.

"WAIT!" I heard Louis yell.
"WHAT!?!" I heard the 4 of them yell clearly annoyed.
"WE FORGOT SYDNEY!" He screamed. I heard footsteps run up the stairs.

"Sorry." The all said helping me up. I smiled gratefully but it was quickly replaced by a frown due to more pain.

We got in the car and sped off.

We got to the hospital and the rushed me in.

"Hi my girlfriend is in labour." Liam said as he bounced on his heels.
"Okay." They lady said not looking up from her cell phone.
"Um, I said my girlfriend is in labour. Can you please help me?" He said more demanding. She looked up from her phone and looked about 19 years of age.
"Oh my god, your Liam Payne." She said.
"Yes I am but right now I am worried about my girlfriend having my kids!" He shouted. She still looked star struck but called some more nurses.

Liam walked back over rubbing his temples with 2 nurses and a wheelchair.
They pushed me down the maternity wing and put me in a room.

The doctor walked in just as I was getting out of the wheel chair.
"Hello Sydney. I'm Dr. Yabut." He said sticking his hand out.
"Hi." I replied somewhat smiling.
"Hi. I'm Liam, Sydney's boyfriend." Liam said holding his hand out. The Dr. shook it.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok Sydney you are 10 centimeters dialated." The Dr. said. I smiled.
"So am I getting a myself cut open or popping these things out by meself?" I asked. The morphine getting to my head. Liam tried to hold back a laugh but the rest of the boys couldnt hold back.

"Um. Well you are too young to have a C-section. So you have to do a normal birth." The Dr. said. I nodded my head.
"When?" Liam asked.
" Now." Dr. yabut said.
"WHAT?!" I screeched. The Dr. nodded.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"LIAM PAYNE I F****N HATE YOU!" I said as I kept pushing. He laughed because I apoligized in advance. I already gave birth to babies 1,2 and 3.
"Boy." Nurse #1 said. Thank god only 1 more to go.
I started to feel really dizzy.
"I feel dizzy." I mumbled.
"You need to push 1 more time Syd." Liam said.
"Ok." I said. I pushed once more and the pain stopped.
"Sydney.....Congratulatoins." Was all I heard before I blacked out.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Liam POV-

I watched as my girlfriend blacked out right infront of me. Her heart monitor flat lined and the doctors trying to save her life.
"SYDNEY!" I yelled. The Doctors pushed me out.
"Liam what's wrong?" Zayn asked. I felt the hot tears pour out of my eyes.
"Liam what happened?" Zayn demanded again.
"LIAM!" He screamed. I felt a sting on my left cheek.
"What. Happened?" He demanded.
"She-she's gone." I sobbed. He looked at me shocked.
"W-what?" He asked quietly.
"SHE IS DEAD ZAYN!" I screamed. The other boys came running over.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Louis screamed.
"I SAID SHE WAS DEAD NOW LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE!" I screamed louder then I ever have.
I ran down the corridor back to Sydney's room where her body lay motion and life-less.
I crept in her room and saw the clipboard at the end of the bed.
It read.

'Sydney Watson:
Age: 20
Cause: Birth
Baby/Babies: 5
Father: Liam Payne'

Then there was another paper.

'Sydney Watson:
Age: 20
Sex: Female
Cause of death: Loss of blood and brain anyuisam.'

My heart stopped. She was really gone.
I screamed so loud I think I broke the mirrors.
I walked slowly out of the room.

"Do you know where they keep the babies?" I asked.
"Yes why?" The nurse asked.
"Because my g-girlfriend just gave birth to 5." I said. The nurse looked at me sadly.
"Watson-Payne?" She asked. I nodded my head.
"Yes." I squeaked out.
"I'm so sorry for you loss Mr.Payne." She said. I nodded and she led me down to where the babies were kept.

I saw my 5 sons their. They had my hair but her eyes. I smiled a sad smiled.

I felt someones hand on my shoulder.
I turned around and saw Harry and Niall.

"We all loved her. But not as much as you mate." Harry said his eyes red and puffy. Niall broke down and just started sobbing.

I held back the tears to long and fell on my knees and started crying.
"I-I want to keep them." I said suddenly. The 2 boys next to me smiled.
"Then we will all help you raise them." Harry said I nodded and stood up.

Harry and Niall left me alone.
"You just had a baby?" Someone asked. I turned and saw a man in his early 30's.
"Yup. 5 actually." I said sadly.
"Congrats." He smiled.
"T-thanks" I said. His smiled turned.
"What's wrong son?" He asked me.

"N-n-nothing." I stuttered. He put his hand on my shoulder.
"I know i'm just a stranger but you can tell me I wont tell a soul." he said. I nodded.
"My girlfriend. D-died giving birth." I said. His eyes softened.
"I'm so so sorry." He said.
"Thank you. I must be going back to my friends. And congradulations." I said. He smiled a small smile and waved.

I got back to the boys who were a crying heap.
"I'm sorry." I whispered to them as I sat down.
"So are we. We are going to help you raise your babies." Zayn said wiping his tears.
We all ended up hugging each other in the middle of the hospital floor crying. But at that moment I did'nt care. My girlfriend, My love of my life just died and there is nothing I could do to bring her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLOT TWIST!!!! I was litteraly crying while writting this. I'm so sorry for whoever loved Syd but it just went along with the story. Comment, Recommend and Subscirbe.
Love Ya,
Hallie