Status: Active Beeoches!

Soulmates Till Death Do Us Part...

France, 1800- A bottle of wine never hurt anyone.

For about 20 years i wandered the world aimlessly (So it was about 1800 if i remember correctly.), heartbroken and angry at everything. I had left Italy after the murder of my love, and moved to Chateauroux, France. My brother Mikey came with since he had gotten more mature and was worried about me, i love him to death but he worries too much.

"Gerard we know your heartbroken, we all are. We loved Franchesco too... The Vampyric laws are never fair..." At the moment Mikey was talking we were walking down the street to the small house i lived in not far from here. "But just be thankful he was human Gerard, at least he'll reencarnate and you can find him again then." he had a point but it doesnt change the face he was my first love and he was snatched away from me.

"I know Mikes, it just hurts..." i said softly, thankfully Mikey was kind and understood how i felt. I loved my brother for it. "So, are you gunna be staying in France as well Mikey?" he shook his head, "No, i'm gunna be heading back to Italy before Alica freaks out, you know how worried she gets." I had to chuckle softly.

Mikey met his love during the change of the century at a Vampyer banquet, she's a lovely girl and she loves my brother dearly. Plus she's a Vampyer so they cant object to there being together like me and my love... My dear Franchesco... i sighed and opened the door to my apartment, it was quaint and it had a great view of the town. I began to put groceries when Mikey said goodbye, i told him i love him and he was on his way.

My house itself was on the top floor so it was a bit of a walk but i didnt mind, i was about to sit down and read a book when there was a knock at the door, "Did you forget something Mikes?" i walked over and opened the door.

there stood a boy with brown longer hair that curled in all the right places, these deep brown eyes that seemed to stare right through me and his smile... I could have died right there, "Hi there! I'm François! We live next door to each other." he giggled softly, oh he was beautiful, "Hey, i'm Gerard." I smiled and shook his hand only to have him pull me over and hug me, "Sorry but i'm very affectionate. My mama taught me to love everyone." he smiled and i couldnt help it, this was my love, standing right here in front of me, i leaned foreword and kissed his cheek, "So was i" i said seductivly and he seemed to play right along, "Oh have you now." I smirked and pulled him in, "How about we talk over a bottle of wine?"

He smiled, "I would love too."

A few glasses later he was slightly drunk and i realized something at that point, he is a very affectionate drunk. Okay so here's how the evening went down...

"Geraaared!" He walked over and sat on my lap, "Hai there!" he giggled and nuzzled his head into my shoulder, "I thi-think your really ho-hot" he huccuped once in a while as he talked, i rested my head on my hand as i stared up at him, smiling, "Oh really?" He nodded, "A-And i want to kiss you." he leaned foreword to kiss me but i stopped him, "Woah François, easy there. I dont want to rush things, especially if your drunk."

He crossed his arms and pouted, "Am N-NOT drunk!" he said, i kissed his nose, "Your drunk sweetie." he wiggled his nose and giggled, "Well ypu should touch me then." He pulled off his shirt to show his beautifly tanned abs and chest, he was perfect in my eyes but i was faced with a problom...

He wants me but he's drunk, and i really want him but he's drunk! What are you suppost to do in this situation!
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of Frankies little life willl be in the next chapter, ^^ I was so happy to see i already have 8 subscribers! But you people stay too quiet T-T Tell me what you think guys!

Btw who thinks Gerard should be a good guy or a bad boy in the next chapter ;) I have an idea but i wanna see what you all think

Loves ya lots and sorry for fuck ups!