Status: Will update as much as I can.

Gotta Be You

~ hanging out

After Gianna told Harry what happened, she walked over to where I was sitting next to Niall and Zayn as we watched TV. Gianna sat next to me and I put my arm around her, smiling slightly.

“Feel any better?”

She brushed the hair out of her face and grinned. “Actually yes. Harry can be a flirt sometimes, but with me, he was being such a sweetheart. Definitely cheered me up a bit, that’s for sure.”

I smiled big and hugged her. “I’m so happy! I guess now I can mention that yesterday, after you went back inside, Harry was trying to find out about you and Noah and I told him to back off. Now, on the other hand…” My voice trailed off and I giggled.

“Oh my gosh, do you think he likes me?!”

My eyes widened and I turned to her. “I’m pretty damn sure he does. You stay here I’ll go talk to him!”

I nearly sprung off the couch and looked for Harry. I found him chilling in his room, watching sports. I peeked in his room and knocked on the door. He looked up at me and motioned for me to come over to him. He sat up and greeted me with a big hug. I smiled and looked at him.

“What are you so happy about all of a sudden?”

I licked my lips and looked at him. “Thank you.”

He raised an eyebrow. “For what?”

I sat down on the side of his bed and looked up at him. “For being so good with Gianna. Last night I was so convinced that you just wanted to hook-up with Gianna, and then today, you were being so sweet to her. It’s just…” I took a deep breath and stared him right in the eyes. “I guess I was wrong about you, Haz.”

He took a seat next to me and grinned. “I know I can be a flirt sometimes, and I know that’s the image that most people have of me. But I have a good heart.”

I nodded at what he was saying. “I know, I’ve came to realize that. So do you like Gianna?”

He chuckled and I could see his cheeks barely turning pink. I jumped up and pointed at him, giggling like a moron, something I was good at.

“OH MY GOD, HARRY STYLES IS BLUSHING?!”

He stood up and put his hand over my mouth. “Shut up, Gabby.” He was trying to be serious, but laughs kept escaping his mouth. He looked down and then back up at me. “Yes, I like her. Now stop being loud and obnoxious.”

I glared at him. “You’re not one to talk, Haz.”

He shrugged. “So you and Zayn…hm?”

I put my hand up and backed away. “We’re not talking about me.”
I walked out of Harry’s room and ran right into Zayn, sending us both to the floor. I started laughing, and I looked at Zayn, who was also smiling hugely.

“My bad. Let me help you up, Gab.” Zayn stood up first, then he put his hand out for me, which I gladly took and pulled myself up.

I patted my clothes, then looking up at Zayn. Whenever I was around him, I couldn’t help but blush. Even if we weren’t saying anything, I’d just turn bright red. He had that effect on me.

“Can we talk?” Zayn suddenly piped up.

I shrugged. “Sure…what about?”

“Follow me.”

I followed Zayn out onto the balcony, sitting next to him. “What’s up?”

“Ever since I met you yesterday, I’ve had this feeling like you’re not telling me something. I don’t know why I feel like this, but I’m just getting a weird feeling, I can’t explain it.”

I lowered my head and blinked hard. I did not want to cry in front of Zayn Malik.

He touched my chin with his hand and lifted it up. “So there is something then?”

I licked my lips and nodded. “There’s a lot actually.”

Zayn looked at me and kissed my cheek softly. “I have time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is so short! It's a filler chapter! I have lots of ideas for the next chapter, and it'll be double the length of this one!

I'd like to wish my little Irish snowflake AKA Niall Horan - a fabulous 19th birthday! I'm so proud of him! He's precious! :)

So amazed and thankful for the immediate support I'm getting for this story. I already have 11 subbies, thank you guys so much! :))))

Harry is so perfect ugh.
Image

VAS HAPPENIN?!
Image
ENJOY!!
xoxo:)