Status: Active.

Thinking of You

II

I waited for so long for that parcel to arrive. It had been a week, but still it wasn’t here. I was just about to fall asleep on the couch when I heard the door bell ring. I shot up and ran to the door. I pulled it open and sure enough, there was the registered post delivery guy and he had my parcel. I signed my name for it and I thanked the man and walked back to my couch undoing the tape that was holding the box together. When I finally got inside the large box, I at every item separately. There were shirts from the tour, photos of the guys, a letter, another box that was smallish which I assumed contained what ever John was so eager to hear about.
I opened the letter first, I started reading to myself and I yelled for Zoe.

“ZOE! Zoe! Come here, quickly!” I yelled and she came running out of her room carrying a shoe.
“Why do you have a shoe?” I asked confused.
“I was worried there was another spider” She frowned. I laughed before becoming serious again.
“No, Zoe, listen to this” I said. I picked up the letter off of the table and read it aloud.

Dallas,
Today we are in Texas and I can’t stop thinking about you, we’re playing in Dallas later and every time I say Dallas I feel like my heart is about to stop. I miss you, I decided it was only right that I should send you this letter and a few gifts just because I love you.
I know we’ve discussed songs before, and you know that you’re the sun that keeps me waiting, because I never get to see your beautiful shining smile.
Dallas, I’m over waiting for my sun, I don’t want to have to wait anymore. I want you to be mine forever. I think you should open the small box now if you haven’t already.
Love forever.
John


“Oh my god Dee!” She squealed.
“What, what should I do?” I asked confused.
“OPEN THE BOX!” She was as excited as I was. I pulled all of the ribbon and tissue paper off of the box, I opened it slowly to reveal a large white gold diamond ring. and inside the box, there was a small folded note. I unfolded it quickly and tears welled in my eyes.
Marry Me? It read.

“Oh my god! I, what, how, Zoe how did this even happen!” I smiled, I pulled out the ring and placed it on my left hand and we just sat there in awe for a minute.
“Call him!” She urged.
“Okay!” I smiled and I pulled out my phone and tapped the face time app and found his name. It rang a few times before he answered.

“Did you get the parcel?” he asked, he was in his bunk, he had been asleep and I’d felt bad for waking him, but I couldn’t wait for an appropriate time of day to tell him my answer.
“Yes, Yes to every question that you have asked me” I smiled.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person” he smiled, he rubbed his eyes and sat up. I smiled,
“That’s okay babe, I can’t believe this” I laughed. “We’re getting married!” I smiled and he gave me a groggy smile back.
“I love you Dee” He smiled
“I love you too” I smiled.

After John and I talked for another fifteen minutes he was nearly passing out on the phone so I told him I’d speak to him later on. He promised to call me that night. I sat on the couch, I looked over at Zoe and she was just smiling at me.
“What?” I asked trying not to smile, but it was impossible because I was so excited.
“Can we go buy bridal magazines now?” She asked excitedly.
“Yes!” I laughed and I stood up, went to my room and got changed.

“This is so exciting!” She yelled from her room.
“I know! Now I have to find a dress and everything and we have to organise the wedding, find out where we’re going to have it, there’s so much to do!” I was excited, but I didn’t know how John would help with all of this. Wait...did he want me to move to Arizona? Did he want to have the wedding in Arizona. Suddenly this perfect plan had a few flaws.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this chapter is a little short, but I only wanted to get one thing out in this chapter, The next chapter will be longer I promise! <3