Status: active.

Life on Two Wheels

T w o ;

T.J. finished sweeping up her area of the garage and wiped her hands on the towel in her back pocket. Looking out the bay door, she saw the guys leaving the clubhouse and heading for their bikes. With a sweep of her head, she moved the bangs out of her face and emerged from the garage.

Kemper was heading straight for her.

“Got some shit going down with a couple of groups outside of town. Don’t wait up,” he said, kissing her forehead.

“Okay,” she said, smiling at him.

Shading her eyes with the towel and her hand, she watched them drive off. When they were gone and the sound of motorcycles was gone, she headed back into the garage, into the office and sat down at the computer. Looking at the picture beside the monitor, she smiled at the image of her mother, father, and herself taken the morning of the cookout.

James’ knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. Sometimes she got so wrapped up in the MC stuff that she forgot there were actual mechanics that worked there.

“Check just came,” he said, handing her a receipt and a check.

“Thanks,” she said and went to work plugging in the numbers.

Realizing she shouldn’t be dwelling on the past, she set out to get some actual work done.

**


Hours later, when all of the receipts and books were caught up, Tessa took her time to stretch the kinks out. The door was ripped open just as she lit a cigarette and Tabitha flounced through, bringing another cloud of smoke with her.

“So I was trying to flirt with one of the new prospects and he totally couldn’t look me in the eye, so—”

When Tabitha stopped, Tessa looked up.

“Why aren’t you dressed?”

“Dressed for what?” Tessa asked.

“We’re going out, duh!”

“Oh,” Tessa said only and nodded. “I guess I better get ready, then.”

**


Brian, Matt and Zacky entered Johnny’s Bar close to ten that night. The night, it seemed, was just starting, and they quickly made rounds, saying hello to the people they knew before making their way to the back pool tables. A round of beers followed them and Brian took a seat on a bar stool, taking a swig of the bottle he’d grabbed from the waitress.

Matt and Zacky immediately started up a game of pool while Brian occupied one of the bar stools behind the table and lit up a cigarette. A guy from the table beside them came over to start a conversation with him and he shook the man’s hand.

He’d been talking for almost ten minutes when he could feel something in the air change. He scrunched his eyebrows and started to look around the room. His eyes, along with half of the guys in the building, landed on the two blondes that had just walked through the door. The smaller one was a stunner, but the taller one with the almost white hair held his attention.

He recognized the girl that had been surfing at the beach the day before and his mouth went dry. He didn’t see Zacky ribbing Matt before nodding his head in Brian’s direction, or either of them laughing at him; his gaze was focused on her. She wore a dress, if it could even be considered that because it barely covered her ass, and a pair of heels. She didn’t have a purse or anything, he noticed as she flicked her pin-point straight hair over her shoulder.

She was greeted by a bunch of people and the bartender set two beers on the counter as she and her friend approached. They grabbed them and headed to a table set on the other side of the bar as Brian. She slowly crossed her tanned legs and Brian audibly gulped at the sight of her exposed thigh. She took a sip of her beer as her eyes scanned the room.

It felt as if the world had dropped out from underneath him and he realized she’d made eye contact with him. He saw her smile become a bit sexier and it seemed to hold a bit of teasing as she lifted the bottle back to her lips. Suddenly, she stood up and turned to lean over the table to say something to her friend. The back of her dress rode up a bit and he was barely able to see the curve of her ass before she straightened herself back up.

His eyes followed her as she walked up to the D.J. that was playing in front of the dance floor and say a few words. He smiled, nodded, and she walked away to the dance floor. AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” started playing and cheers went up all throughout the bar. Her friend came dancing down to the dance floor, lacing their fingers together as they started to dance. Brian couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

She shimmied her hips, twirled, and grinded her hips against her friend, the whole time laughing. She danced away before swinging her hips back to her friends, somehow keeping her balance on the heels she was wearing. She paused and started doing jazz hands as the DJ switched the song to “Walk This Way” by Aerosmith. Brian didn’t realize it, but every time she smiled, he did as well.

Halfway through the song, she paused and pulled something from her chest. He realized she’d hidden her phone there and she flipped it open, pressing it to her ear and pushed through the crowd to head out the front door. He was tempted to follow her but he knew that would be strange.

Her friend acted as though nothing had happened and she kept dancing, her beer in her hand. A few minutes later, the girl came back in and stopped her friend from dancing. She said a few words and Brian watched her friend nod. The girl walked to their table, downed her beer and then headed out the front door.

“Damn,” Brian muttered to himself.

It was the second time he’d seen her and he still didn’t know her name. Sons of Anarchy or no…he was determined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa's outfit

due to the recent influx of comments on this story -- i spent part of the day working on updates for this! so now i'm like four chapters ahead. of course, i'm taking a lot from the old chapters i had up, but i'm switching and changing a bunch of things. i didn't like how it was flowing before, but it's back! and i'm ahead! which is a GOOD thing!!

enjoy, guys!!

Special Thanks to:
RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR
t0.Live.Eternally...
YourVengeance
Mrs.McCarron
James Hetfield;
redwoodoriginal;
antivist.