Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

With Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me.

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
Lorena and I came out of the cab. It drove off into the distance. We walked to her doorway.
She took me inside her home, looked as fancy inside as it was outside. It was big. She took my hand and led me somewhere.
She opened the door and all I saw were posters of bands all over the walls, a big bed, a laptop with a printer and everything; it was her room.
“Uhm, why are we in your room?”
She shrugged.
I asked for her iPod to put in her iHome, I put on Islands by The xx. “I like your taste.” She smiled.
She sat on her bed, I came after.
She said to me, staring at the floor, “Thank you for such an amazing day. I never pictured today to be like this.” “Your welcome.” She placed her hand on my cheek and gave me a kiss, I love her kisses.
We pulled away from each other and I held her hands. I looked at her, I wanted to tell her my feelings for her but I don’t think she feels the same, but I had to say it soon before I get hurt. So I just said it, “Lorena,” “Yes?” “I know we barely know each other and we just met but, I think, I think,” “Yeah?” “I think I’m in love with you.” She looked at me and started crying. “Why are you crying? Was it because of what I said? I’m sorry.” She wiped her tears, “No, I’m happy crying. I’m crying tears of joy. Don’t be sorry. I’m in love with you also.”
I got down on my knees on the floor, placed my head on her lap, with her fingers interlocked with mine. She ran her fingers through my long, girly like, hair. I got up and grabbed her. She crossed her legs on my waist and gave me a long passionate kiss. I could feel her smile during the kiss.
I bring her down, “I don’t want anyone but you. I’ve been searching for the right girl and she’s right here, with me. I can’t imagine being with anyone else but you. You are so amazing, full of joy, beautiful, you’re perfect. Please be mine. Forever.”
“Of course I will.” She said, so happily.
The doorbell went off all of a sudden.
~My P.O.V.~
I came out of my room to get the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a bunch of girls and boys I never knew. They all had cameras and their phones with them, I had a bad feeling about this.
I opened the door and they all came barging into my house, I fell to the ground. They were all screaming, “Where is he?!”, “Find him!”, “You all look over there while we look over here.”, “Move, move, move!”
A girl shouted, “Found him!” And everyone followed the voice.
I got up as quick as I can and ran to my room. By the time I got there, I saw Vic surrounded by crazed fangirls and boys. They all yelled, “Who is she?!”, “New girlfriend?”, “She’s dead!”, “No one can have you but me!” He came to me, took my hand and car keys, took me into the car my parents just bought, and drove.
“What the hell was that all about?!” I shouted. “Babe, you know what that was about. Please calm down. It’s just a bunch of girls and boys who just want to know what’s going on between us.” “How do they even know about us?” “Someone must’ve put something about us on the internet.” “How the hell did they get my address?” “They could’ve followed us while we were in the cab.” “So I have to deal with this every day? For the rest of my life?” “Sadly, yes. I’m so sorry. I wish none of this shit had to happen.”
“It’s okay. I’ll try to avoid it,” I started to calm down. “Where are we going?” “I don’t know, but I think we lost them. Let’s just go to a hotel and stay there for tonight. Too crazy to be in the outside world.” “Okay, I’m trusting you.” “Don’t worry about a thing, baby. It’s going to be okay.”
Vic came to a small hotel, a little like in the middle of where, in an unknown part of Las Vegas.
We came out of the car and into the lobby, it was vintage, like a Victorian vintage. I liked it.
Vic checked us in and got a room key to Room 256. We came into the room and it looked simple. White walls, brown carpet for the floor, 2 beds, small TV, bathroom with a shower. Seemed like my room but the boring version.
I hopped and landed face first on the bed in front of me, then did Vic. He turned to his side, “Look at me.” I turned to my side then. “Your eyes are red, you need to rest.” “I can’t. I’m not tired for some reason.” “My angel needs sleep. She can’t stay up all night. Come ‘ere.” He laid flat on his back on the bed and brought me on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.
“Good night, my love. Sweet dreams.” He said softly in his sleepy voice, which was the cutest thing I ever heard. I dozed off into sleep.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I woke up to the sun’s brightness coming into the room, I rubbed my eyes and look at the most adorable thing; my baby sleeping. She sleeps like such an angel, her red hair shined so bright. I started playing with it, it was so soft.
She took a deep breath and woke up, she smiled and looked at me, “Good morning babe.” It was the first time she called me that. “Good morning, dear. How did you sleep?” “Well, and you?” “Good.” She got off me and gave me a kiss.
She took out her phone and started crying.
“What’s wrong?”
She gave me her phone, it was to her text messages and they all said things like, ‘I hope you get hit by a bus.’, ‘You don’t deserve to have Vic.’, ‘I’m a million times better than you, you shouldn’t have him.’, ‘How can someone so stupid and worthless have the Vic Fuentes?’, ‘Stay away from MY man.’, ‘Break up with him or else.’
I threw the phone to the bed and put her in my arms. She cried so much, it killed me to see this. “Don’t listen to them. They’re stupid. Doing that isn’t going to make me want them. Ignore it all. You are not what they said you are.” She looked at me, “Maybe I am what they say they are. I am stupid, I am worthless.” “No! You’re more than that, you aren’t suppose to believe them. You’re suppose to believe me. You aren’t worthless, you mean everything to me. I hate seeing you like this. Please believe me.” “I do, I just don’t want this. I don’t want all this hate just because I’m finally with the love of my life.” “I feel the same, but you have to get over it. I’m used to it but I don’t believe or do a word they say, they are nothing. They certainly aren’t a fan of mine if all they do is hurt other people.”
She sighed and wiped her tears off, “You’re right. I’m sorry for being like this.” I hugged her tight, “It’s alright. I will always be by your side.” “Okay, thank you.” “I love you, Lorena. I can’t stand seeing you like this.” “I’m sorry I’m like this.” “Don’t worry about it. C’mon. Let’s go.” “Where?” “To meet the guys. Well officially. I already know that you probably know everything about them but I want you to meet them officially.” “Oh, but I look like a mess.” “Don’t worry about it. You look beautiful.”
I checked us out of the hotel and drove us to the Hard Rock Casino, where the guys and I were staying.