Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

The Balcony Scene

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I woke up, feeling great because today I finally get to see her again, Lorena, I can’t wait to see her perfect self.
The rest of the guys were asleep, I didn’t want to wake them up, I quietly went to the bathroom so I could shower. It was 8:30 in the morning, the guys usually don’t wake up until 10 or later. Especially since we’re all tired from touring across the U.S.
I wake a quick shower and when I start getting ready, I receive a text message from her, ‘Good morning. <3’ I couldn’t help but smile. I texted back saying good morning also. I put on a shirt, brush my teeth, and go fix my hair, which is weird, in my case. I can hear someone come out of bed, I look over and see that it’s just my little brother waking up, “Uhm, where are you going?” Mike sounded sleepy still. “Out.” “With?” “Someone.” “Okay, well, don’t have too much fun.” “Okay then.” I walked away, awkwardly.
I got a taxi and texted Lorena for her address so I could pick her up for a fun day in Vegas, she took a while to reply but thank God she did.
I came to her house and well, it looked pretty fancy and big. Back home, Mike and I lived in a small Mexican house. I was pretty amazed to see it.
I came to the doorway and pressed the doorbell, she came out. She looked so beautiful, she let her red silky hair down, wearing a gray and blue stripped tank, black shorts and vans. She’s so stunning.
“You look beautiful today.”
“Thank you.”
She gave me a smile, her bright smile.
“Ready to go?” “Yeah.” “Let’s go then.”
I took her hand and took her to the cab and off we went.
~My P.O.V.~
I’m sitting in a cab with Vic Fuentes, just me, and he’s holding my small hand. His fingers interlocked with mine and I thought it was oh so perfect.
His nose ring shined to my face, I covered my eyes. He noticed, “Oh, I’m so sorry, do you want me to take it off?” “No, I’ll just move, closer. If that’s okay.” He kissed my forehead, “It’s okay with me.” I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
A couple minutes later, the cab driver has taken us to our destination, the beginning of the strip. I opened my eyes and came out of the cab, Vic paid the driver and he left.
He came to me, “Now for the fun to begin.” He gave me a smile and took my hand and we walked forward.
We just walked the strip until we found a place to eat, we saw an iHop near so we ate there.
We ate like such fatties, but better than starving.
After we went to the Fashion Show Mall and we went looking for clothes, I only had a few hundreds with me so I couldn’t spend it all.
A couple girls would look at Vic, probably making sure it was Vic Fuentes from thee Pierce The Veil, then they looked at me with their jaws down. Jealously was the answer.
Some girls would also come to him with an item and a sharpie or pen so he could sign it. Sometimes they had nothing for him to sign so they made him sign their arms, legs, etc and ask to take photos.
Soon a million girls started coming up to us, I just left ‘cause I didn’t want to be a bother. I went to a chocolate shop that was near us and I let in the smell of sweet chocolate in me.
“Lorena! Where are you?!”
I came out and saw Vic looking around, confused. I waved my hand high to him so he could see me.
He came running to me and put his arms around me, “Please don’t leave, please.”
I don’t understand why he was overreacting, I was only gone for a few minutes anyway, but I loved that he cared so much. “I won’t.”
I looked up at him at his perfect dark brown eyes, they were so perfect and I couldn’t ever look away from them. I kissed his nose and he just gave a small giggle. “What’s so funny, eh?” “Nothing.” He couldn’t stop giggling.
I ignored it and we left after.
We went to the Paris casino after, well more like the Eiffel Tower. We went to the very top of the Eiffel Tower, to the balcony.
When we got there, it was so silent, no one was there but us. Perfect.
Vic looked around the whole balcony to make sure if it was just us up here, “Finally some alone time with you, no fangirls, or paparazzi, just you and me.” “I know, I couldn’t wait for this.”
Soft ballroom music came on, Vic offered his hand to me, I took it and we danced to the soft music. “You can ballroom dance?” I asked. “Yes, hidden talent of mine.” “Well then.”
By the time the song end, our faces were so close. He brushed my hair behind my ear and came closer to me, I closed my eyes and just let it happen.
His soft lips pressed on to mine.
The kiss was so perfect, I didn’t have a worry in the world, I was so happy, it was so passionate, I couldn’t explain it.
That’s when I knew when Victor Vincent Fuentes was the one I only wanted, and to spend the rest of my life with.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I pulled my face away from what was the best kiss I’ve ever had with anyone in the entire universe.
It was so perfect, I started at Lorena’s small soft lips, and then I looked at her.
She had a straight face on, but she gave me a grin.
I brought her up and I wrapped my arms around her skinny waist. She was so small, so fragile. I would never do anything or let anyone break her.
I let go of her.
I stroked her cheek, “Let’s go babe.”
We left and we went to the Adventuredome at Circus Circus, an amusement park and was the only one here in Las Vegas.
I bought Lorena and I wristbands for the rides and off we went to the rides.
We went to the Disco first, we both got dizzy from it. We rode the roller coaster a couple times, I almost felt like throwing up but I didn’t, thank God.
We had so much fun after that. It was amazing.
“Today was so fun and amazing. What did you think baby?”
She would always jump a little after I would call her babe or baby, I probably surprise her ‘cause of that.
She answered, “Yeah, today was perfect. I love spending time with you.” I gave her a quick peck and she hugged me, she was so small, I had to lean down to give her a kiss, her shortness is so adorable.
“You’re so tall! Oh my God.” “Is that bad?” “No, I love tall guys.” “Awe, thanks babe.”
It was starting to get dark but the night was still young, we walked the rest of the strip until we came to the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign.
We walked the other side of the strip, we took photos. I hope I swept Lorena off her feet today.
~My P.O.V.~
Today was the best day of my life, nothing can beat this day. 2nd best was when I saw Pierce The Veil last night.
I checked my phone, it was almost 10. I have to be home before 11.
Vic quickly said, “Hey, cover your eyes.” I did as he said.
I stood on the sidewalk with my eyes covered, I was a little worried. “Okay, open your eyes.” I opened them and I saw a bouquet of roses, they were beautiful. “For me? Oh my God, they’re beautiful.” “Just like you.” He leaned in for a kiss and I loved it. People around us looked but we didn’t care. He took my hand, he called out for a taxi. One stopped and we came in, I told the driver my address and he drove.