Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

And Are The Doctors Dancing In While The Ambulances Sing?

~My P.O.V.~
The guys and I were singing “All Signs Point to Lauderdale” by A Day To Remember in the car. We all sang our heart out. We all couldn’t breathe after ‘cause of how much air we used and we all laughed it off, with our last breath or air.
“Oh hey, there’s a mini golf place thing. Anyone wanna go?” Mike asked. We all said sure so we went.
It looked so small on the outside, but when we all entered it looked huge. Like as big as a football field. It was dark, but only because it was glow in the dark mini golf, my favorite. We all started glowing different colors and it looked so cool.
We all signed in for some golf clubs and a score sheet.
We came to the first course, easy for us. Made “a hole in one”.
*half an hour came by*
On our way to the 27th course, I went to the restroom. I gave Vic my club, and I left. On my way there, I had a feeling that someone was following me. I looked back, no one. I continued walking, and I looked back, still no one, “Okay guys, stop messing with me. I’m not in the mood for jokes.” I kept walking and I made it to the restroom.
When I entered, a couple girls came after me. I was fixing my hair and makeup and they kept looking at me, with their hands crossed. I did notice it, but I avoided it. I knew what it was about, “Can I help you with something?” One answered, “No, but I’d like to know, why is Vic Fuentes, frontman of Pierce The Veil, going out with you?” I got really frustrated, but I held my grudge, “I don’t know, why don’t you ask him?” The other answered, “We will. But honestly, you are so pathetic. I mean, look at you. You aren’t even that pretty. Vic should be going out with someone as beautiful as me.” I gotta admit, she was beautiful. She had brunette hair, light brown freckles with golden eyes, I wish I could look like her.
I started tearing up, but I did my best to hold it in. “You’re crying? Oh my God, what a loser. Looks like Vic’s got himself a crybaby.” They both laughed and left. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself, ‘Maybe they’re right. Who am I kidding, they are right. I am pathetic, not pretty enough, a loser, and a crybaby. How could he be going out with me? I’m nothing.’
Negative thoughts ran through my head, and I wanted it to stop. Next thing I knew, I punched the mirror with my fists, breaking the glass, now all over the floor and small pieces of it in my hands. I looked at my bloody knuckles, I fell to the floor and just cried my eyes out.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
“Lorena’s been gone awhile, huh guys?” Jaime asked. I answered, “Yeah, but you know how girls are when they’re in the restroom. They gotta fix their hair, makeup, and all that stuff.”
I saw a couple girls leave the restroom, they looked at me and waved, I waved back. But they looked back at the restroom and laughed.
I dropped my club and ran. “Vic! What happened?!” the guys shouted.
I opened the door to see a horrific sight; my princess laying on the floor, bloody with broken glass around her and the mirror broken.
I came to her and put her in my arms, “Baby, are you okay? Please tell me you’re okay. Please!” I grabbed her hand and noticed glass in her hand and in the other one.
The guys entered after and looked at her and I. They all looked shocked and hurt. “Who did this?” Mike asked. I started crying, “A bunch of girls who thought it was funny to hurt my princess.” “I’ll hurt them.” “No, don’t. You can’t harm a girl in anyway, Mike. You can’t.” “Well we have to do something about this!” “WHAT IS THERE TO DO?!” “Vic, I told you about this. You knew this was going to happen if you ever went out with a fan. And look what happened! Girls are threatening your girlfriend!”
“I’ll call an ambulance.” Tony offered. “Thank you.” I said. Tony nodded and left.
“Vic. . .” I heard my love say, faintly. I cried more, I hated seeing her in pain, “Yes dear?” “I’m sorry.” “There is nothing to be sorry about. Nothing at all. Don’t be sorry. I love you.” “I love you too. . .” She said faintly. She passed out and I grabbed her tighter. I placed my head on her chest and cried my heart out.
I heard a loud siren come close. A man came with Tony and grabbed Lorena out of my hands and put her in a gurney and left. He offered if I wanted to come on the ambulance with her, of course I went.
“We’ll stay behind you.” Mike said. We all left to the nearest hospital.
~My P.O.V.~
Everything was blurry. I couldn’t see anything straight, or clear. I blinked a couple times and my vision came back. I saw a TV turned on to the news and I’m in a bed. Hospital bed. I looked all around me to see if anyone I know was here. No one. I was alone, I felt alone.
A woman came in, guessing she was my doctor, “Good morning Lorena. I see you’ve woken up.” “Who are you? Where’s Vic?” “He’s in another room. He’ll be out soon. I’m Dr. Johnson.” “How long have I been out?” “About 2 days. You lost a lot of blood. So your boyfriend donated some of his blood for you. If that’s alright with you.”
I took my hands out and noticed a lot of stitches. “Your cuts were deep, we stitched them up for you, in a week we’ll take them out and you’ll recover in no time.” “Okay then, when can I leave?” “You’ll be able to leave today.”
I heard a knock, Dr. Johnson opened the door. I saw Jaime, Mike, and Tony come through the door with balloons, flowers, and a teddy bear. “Hey, sleepy head. You’re finally awake.” Mike said. Then Tony, “Are you okay?” Then Jaime, “How are you feeling?” They all looked down and said, “We got you these.” I smiled at them all, “Awe, guys, you didn’t have to. Thank you.” “Your welcome. We really care about you Lorena. We can’t let anything happen to you.”
“Dr. Johnson, is it okay if I see him?” “Of course.” She helped me out of bed and took me to the room next door. We entered and I saw that he was still in normal clothes and in a bed. “Go on.” Jaime said behind me. I smiled and came towards him. I grabbed a chair and brought it near his bed. I held his hand and kissed it.
He started moving and woke up. He turned his head towards me and smiled, “Hi.” I said, “Hi.” back. “How are you feeling?” he asked. “I feel okay, a little tired but I’m fine. You?” “Woozy.” “Doctor told me you donated your blood for me.” “Yupp, that was me.” He said in a sleepy voice, it was so adorable. “You didn’t have to.” “Yes, I did. I’ll do anything for you dear. Anything.” The guys awed and we looked at them and laughed.
“Hey Doc, when is Vic able to leave?” “He’s able to leave today also. He just needs to eat and drink something so he’ll feel less faint.” “Okay. Thank you.” She nodded at me, “C’mon, let’s get you ready so you can leave.”
I looked at Vic, “I’ll be back babe.” “Okay, I love you.” “I love you too.” Dr. Johnson and I left to my room so I could get ready.