Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

"Baby this is paradise."

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I stayed in bed, the guys stayed in the room with me. “I feel horrible,” I said. “she got hurt, and I wasn’t there in time. This is my fault.” Tony said, “Don’t feel horrible, and it was not your fault. It’s just a bunch of jealous girls who can’t keep their anger to themselves.” “He’s right. Don’t worry about it, bro.” Mike smiled at me.
I guess Tone was right. But I still feel horrible, I didn’t want this to happen to her, not all, not ever again. I have to be with her 24/7 now, I can’t let her out of my sight. I cannot see her hurt again.
The guys and I heard a knock at the door, Jaime opened it and 2 older adults came in, “Do you know what happened to her?” I was guessing it was Lorena’s parents. “We got the call and we came as soon as possible, is she alright?”
I explained what happened, hoping they didn’t get furious with me or her, and gladly, they weren’t.
“Do you know where she is?” her father asked. “Uhm, yeah, she’s next door getting ready but she should be finished by now, let’s all go.” I offered.
We all left the room and went next door, we knocked on the door, “Come in.”
We all entered at the same time, we were all squished at the door, I came in first. I looked at Lorena and gave her a wink, she saw her parents, “Mom? Dad?”
They came in second, “Oh my goodness, Lorena! You’re okay! We were so worried about you. We came as quick as we could to get here.” Her mother held her hands, “Awe, honey, your knuckles…” she said then went silent. “Mom, don’t worry about it. Doctor said I’ll be fine and that I just need to come back in a week to remove the stitches.”
She hugged her tightly, then her father did.
Her mother looked at me and mouthed, ‘Come here.’ with her arm out.
I smiled and came into the group hug. I liked that her mother approved of me now, but that didn’t matter right now. We’re just happy that Lorena’s okay.
I looked at the guys, Jaime was happy crying into Mike’s shoulder and Tony and him giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at them.
The hug broke and we left after.
Lorena and I left last, hand in hand.
~My P.O.V.~
“Thank you,” I looked at my prince, “I could’ve died if it wasn’t for you.”
“Your welcome princess.” He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed.
Vic and I checked out of the hospital.
“How about we all go back to our home, okay?” My mother offered, I’m happy that she’s accepted the guys, I wasn’t sure about my father but hopefully soon he will.
We all insisted.
I went with my parents, I haven’t seen them the past couple of days. Vic, Mike, Tony, & Jaime went into my parents’ car.
“Uhm, Lorena dear, why do the boys have our car?” My dad asked, giving me a look. “It’s a long story.” I answered.
Dad started the car and we left first, the guys followed us.
I didn’t know what today was, I panicked, “OH MY GOD, WHAT’S TODAY?!”
My mother got startled, “Lorena! Don’t scream like that. My goodness, it’s the twenty-fifth. Tuesday.”
TUESDAY?! I MISSED SCHOOL?! Oh my God, the bet I made with Genesis, FUCK. I MISSED IT, THIS IS HORRIBLE.
I sarcastically say, “Great, just great.” Dad laughed, “That’s a first, Lorena misses school.” Mom laughed with him.
Yupp, same ol’ parents. They never change. I ignored them, I texted Kris. I haven’t talked to her in what seemed like ages.
‘Hey, did I miss what happened yesterday at school?’ She texted back quick, I miss that.
‘omg, YES! Genesis wore the costume for the whole day, it was so hilarious! bitch deserved it. >:)’ ‘aww, I wish I was there to see it. :c I was in the hospital for 2 days.’ ‘YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL?! FOR 2 DAYS?! OMG, WTH HAPPENED?! YOU BETTER TELL ME RN MISSY.’ ‘I’ll explain it to you and everyone else tomorrow, swear.’ ‘ugh, fine. so how are things with you and Vic?’ ‘we’re official. <3’ ‘brb, dying of happiness.’ ‘aww. :3’ ‘I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! YOU GUYS ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.’ ‘I KNOW.’ ‘ugh, i have to go to work, i’ll see you tomorrow. <3’ ‘okay, bye. love you. :D’ ‘love you too. :D’
I couldn’t wait to see Kris and the others. I miss them all. I can’t wait to tell them all about what’s happened the past couple of days.
I wanted to go to school so badly, it was already noon so I don’t see the point in going now when it’s too late.
We were home by 12:10. It felt good to be home.
Mom, Dad, and the guys parked in the driveway. When we got out of the cars, my dad gave Mike a look, he wanted the keys back.
Mike put up the keys and put a “please don’t kill me” smile. Dad took the keys and we all went inside.
Mom made all of us breakfast, like if it was a buffet since there was 7 of us, including herself.
The food was ready and we all started stuffing our mouths with food. I was starving, as you could tell.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I tried my best to not eat like a pig in front of my girl’s parents, but I couldn’t help myself. I was starving.
In the middle of eating, Lorena’s father asked, “So I’m guessing you’re my daughter’s boyfriend?”
Mike, Tone, Jaime, and Lorena looked at me. I swallowed my food and answered with a yes.
He kept asking me questions, and it got me nervous. “So what do you do for a living?”
“Uhm, I’m in a band.” “I’m not surprised about that. I always thought Lorena would go for a guy like that. What’s your bands name?” “Pierce The Veil.”
Her father started choking on the scrambled eggs he was eating when I answered his question.
Oh my God, I’m screwed.
The guys and I started helping him. We all started patting his back really hard, I didn’t think it was helping but it did.
Her mother came and rubbed his back and gave him apple juice. He drank it and turned to Lorena, “Isn’t that your favorite band?” She nodded, looking scared.
“Madre de Dios, pero como?” I heard Lorena answer, “En el show. En mi cumpleanos. Recordarme?”
I love hearing her voice even in spanish.
“Oh my goodness, Vic. My daughter has been talking about you ever since she was thirteen. She’s infatuated with you! She’s been so in love with you for so long, I cannot believe that the boy of my daughter’s dreams is actually hers!”
I looked at Lorena. Her face turned red. I can’t tell if it’s of embarrassment. But I didn’t care, it was adorable and I was flattered. I didn’t know she was in love with me for this long, I’m so happy I heard that.
He got up and gave me a huge hug. Looks like he’s accepted me now, I’m more than happy. I hugged back.
We let go and I picked up Lorena from her waist, lifted her up, and kissed her. I put her down and asked, “Did you really love me for that long?” She nodded, and started crying happily and wrapped her arms around my neck.
She had to stand on her toes, which was so cute.
The rest of the day we all hanged out, learned about each other, and talked about our music with Lorena and her parents.
It was almost 11, it was dark out and we were all getting tired.
Lorena went to her room to go sleep.
Lorena’s mother said to us 4, “Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, you four are more than welcome to stay here if you like.”
“Really?” We all asked. “Yes, it’s okay with my husband and it’s okay with me.” Mike immediately jumped up and hugged her tight and she hugged back. Us 3 hugged her too, now I can literally be with my princess 24/7 and protect her forever from any harm that comes to her.
“Thank you so much.” I said. “Don’t mention it. Welcome home boys.” We all smiled at her.
I came into Lorena’s room, it was dark but there were lanterns lit on her ceiling for a little light. I looked at her, she looked like an angel while sleeping. I came to her and kissed her forehead. I got into her bed, trying my best to not wake her up. I came to her side and wrapped my arm around her. “Good night my dear. Sweet dreams. I love you.” I closed my eyes and drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter isn't really much. :b
i'm so sorry that i haven't been updating. school & all._.
i'll probably put up a new chapter saturday. :D
feedback is appreciated. (: