Status: Slow updates, but will be completed.

Bag Face Man

January 8, 2012

Dear Diary,

Fucking bag bitch has me losing my mind. When he came yesterday he just stood there like a dumb ass. I didn’t say anything. Instead, I went downstairs. Somehow the fucker decided he wanted to appear there too. That’s when I started to lose it a little. I went into the kitchen drawer and pulled out a knife. I was frowning so hard I almost cried. My whole face hurt.

“Go away.” I said mad as hell. My teeth were tight together when I said it so it didn’t come out sounding right. He said nothing still. I walked up to him and tried to stab him but the knife just went through him. “You’re not real, you’re not real, you’re not real,” I keep saying, still trying to stab him. Still he stood there, nothing happening to him. The knife just went in him and out. It was like stabbing a highly realistic hologram.

“I told you that if you don’t help me, I would hurt your mom, didn’t I?” he said.

“This is not about my mom.” I said almost whispering.

“Are you going to help me?”

“Do it yourself.”

“I can’t. That’s why I need you.”

“Why the fuck would you need me if you can hurt my mom? Leave me alone.”

“I can’t kill him.” I just ignored him and put the knife down and went to my room. The singing lady was there singing a happy song which didn’t match my mood at all. I didn’t see the bag face man for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, took fucking forever to update. Been too busy with my main story and other things. My inspiration and motivation is running dry.