‹ Prequel: Having a Blast

Welcome to Paradise

Oh Love

"Billie... I..." I hesitated a little and put my head down, biting my lip hard.
"Lana?" A tear dropped on my knee and he put his hand on my face, moving it up to face him. "What's wrong?" I smiled and shook my head, then he grabbed my hand. "We don't have to if you don't want to..."
I wiped my eyes and chuckled. "Don't be stupid. I want to."
"Then why are you crying?"
"I'm happy, you idiot. Now put the ring on my finger so I can kiss you."
He smiled and did so. I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him up to me, kissing him.
He chuckled softly. "I take that as a 'yes'."
"Yes."
"Yes?"
I rolled my eyes. "Yes!"
He jumped up. "Yes!"

---

"Finally!!" Tre, Mike, Carrie, and Michael screamed at us together after we told them.
We were all sitting in my apartment, in the living room. Mike on the chair with Carrie on his lap, Tre was on the chair across from them, and me, Billie and Michael were on the couch in the middle.
Billie rubbed his neck. "It's not that easy, y'know. Asking was the hardest part."
I kissed his cheek. "You're cute."
He looked at me. "We've been over this. I'm sexy."
I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away. "Whatever you say."
He chuckled and kissed me. "We should get some sleep. I wanna go do stuff tomorrow. Just me and you again."
I looked around and everyone was having their own conversations. I looked back at Billie. "We should hang out then we should all go do something together.
He thought about it and nodded. "Sounds good." He looked over everyone. "What do you guys say to hanging out tomorrow for a few hours or something?"
Mike shrugged. "Doing what?"
Billie shrugged back. "I dunno. Anything."
I put my hand up. "Anything not involving alcohol."
Billie nodded in agreement and Tre spoke up. "I know it sounds kinda lame, but we could go to an amusement park or something. Just have a day of fun as a family."
I smiled. "I like it!"
Michael chimed in. "Am I invited?"
We all looked at him and Tre ruffled his hair. "Of course! You're family too!"
Billie nodded. "Then it's settled. We're going to the amusement park!"
I yawned and sighed. "Alright... I'm tired. You guys don't gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here." Everyone got up, said their goodbyes and left.
I locked the door and walked with Billie to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and Billie stripped down into his boxers. He grabbed some stuff out of the dresser and I looked at the ring. I smiled and got up, taking my dress off. Billie handed me sweatpants and a tank top and I took them and put them on.
He jumped on the bed and rolled onto his back. "Come sleep."
I turned the light off and made my way to the bed. I put my head on his chest and pulled the blankets over us.
He wrapped his arms around me. "Night. I love you."
I put my arms around him and squeezed a little. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah!!! 'Bout time I got this sequel started!! I apologize if the first chapter is too short. I'm sorta sick of writing because of my Journalism class. And my brain isn't functioning right at the moment.