Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 1

“We’re going to Finland” Bam announced coming into the living room.
“What?” I stood up, excited. It wasn’t unusual for Bam to just pick up things and leave to random places, but Finland, that was my old home.

Let me explain, My name is Maddie Lewis. I am 21 years old and I’m best friends with the Jackass himself, Bam Margera. We met when my cousin Ville introduced us when Bam was going through a rough time. He thought we’d hit it off, but we became more like siblings than lovers. He was the one who convinced me to leave Finland 4 years ago. I live with him and his crazy friends now in Castle Bam. I also have a very close friend called Imogen (everyone calls here Imi, though), she lives with us and happens to be Bam’s girlfriend of 2 years. She was awesome and was like the sister I never had. Growing up I never had any siblings and Ville was my only cousin, so we were quite close. Leaving him was a hard decision, but I did it anyway.
A lot of people are shocked when they hear I’m from Finland seeing as though I have an American accent, that’s because I’ve lived here for four years, I got used to it and adapted to it. I didn’t look like I was from Finland much either. Most Finnish girls were blond or light brown with blue eyes. I had naturally dark brown hair which was now dyed a bright, vibrant, Ariana Grande red, and green eyes. I was also a lot paler then most Finnish girls, but I shrugged off the feature. I had a nose ring piercing and both my ears were pierced. My hair stopped mid-chest and was completely straight. My favourite outfit was ripped skinny jeans with a low cut tank top and my essential dr marten boots. I never left the house without them. I was single and had been all my life. Some people laughed at that fact about me, but I didn’t care at all. No one I really liked had come along yet. Anyway, let’s continue.

“We’re going to Finland” Bam repeated as he closed the door behind Dico. He and his friends had gone for a lunch consisting of alcohol why Imi and I stayed home, making plans for Christmas which was just over a week away.
“Why?” Imi raised her eyebrow.
“Well, that’s where Santa lives” he said in a matter of fact tone. Imogen and I laughed.
“So?? Why do we have to go?” I asked.
“You don’t want to visit home?” Hannah asked.
“Of course I do, it’s just… It’s so close to Christmas and all” I muttered.
“Well, we want to surprise Ape and Phil with the REAL Santa Clause, We worked it out anyway, it’ll only take us 5 or 6 days. We’ll be back before Christmas” Bam explained.
“This is actually starting to sound like a good plan” Imi said, standing.
“I’m in” I grinned. “As long as we visit Ville” I stated my only condition.
“Of course” Bam smiled.
“We leave tomorrow. It’s Bam, You, Imi, Chad, Novak, Hannah, Jess and I” Frantz spoke to me.
“We leaving Jimmy and Bagger?” I asked them.
“Yeah. I made a bet with Bagger that Santa lives in Finland” Bam chuckled. Imi and I laughed with him.
“And I made a bet that I can get more fucking in Finland than he can here even with Jimmy Pop” Novak butted in. I laughed, but I showed a face of disgust, the exact same as Imi. We were so alike, it creeped some people out.
“I’m on Baggers’ side for that” Imi admitted and I laughed at her.
“Yeah, well, the stakes are high for both bets” Bam said. I raised an eyebrow but he dropped the conversation.
“So, have you got the tickets and things booked?” I asked.
“Yep, just need to pack, then we leave at 8 tomorrow morning” Jess said. I nodded and decided it’d be best to pack now. I headed off to my bedroom and got a bag out of my closet. I filled it with warm clothes, I knew what Finland was like even at the best of times. I got a few pairs of shoes and put them in along with all my underwear and toiletries. I zipped the bag up and sat on it. I got out my phone and looked at the time. Had I spent 3 hours packing? How? It was now 5:30pm, and I could already smell the food that April was cooking.
I raced to the kitchen, hungry, and Phil dished me up a plate. I sat at the table with everyone else when Bam told his Finland news. Ape didn’t like the idea of it but eventually agreed. After dinner we all decided we needed to go to bed early. Tomorrow would be a big day for most of us. We headed off into our own rooms. I thought about tomorrow and grinned. I’d being seeing Ville in the next couple of days, my older cousin who I missed so much. I couldn’t wait. I drifted into a slumber with the thoughts of home in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, PLEASE leave feedback? xoxoxo