Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 2

Imogen’s point of view-
I walk into the kitchen to smell Ape’s cooking.
“Hey April, what’s for dinner?” I ask walking over to her.
“Pizza.” She simply replies.
I walk back into the lounge room, sit down and watch TV with Maddie.
“Have you got everything packed?” I ask.
“Yeah, I packed a little while ago. Has Bam packed anything?” She says laughing.
“Bam always pack either the morning that we’re leaving or an hour before, resulting in him forgetting something.” I say shaking my head.
I hear the stairs shaking and thudding. I turn around to see Bam skating down the stairs; Hanna, Bagger, Jess, Jimmy, Chad, Frantz, Rake, Dico and Novak all cheering him on of course.
“Bam, don’t hurt yourself.” I shrug, knowing it’s not like he ever listens anyway.
“BAM!” April squeals as her son runs into the wall.
I walk over to Bam and see him laughing and rubbing his head. I help him up but instead Bam just pull’s me down with him.
“Bam you’re retarded, you know what right?” I say standing up and then helping Bam, making sure this time he doesn’t pulls me down again.
Maddie walks over to us in fits of laughter. Bam stands up and fixes his hair before walking into the kitchen.
“Ape when’s dinner going to be done?” Bam whines.
“You may 24 but you still act like a child. Just wait a couple minutes.” Ape says shooing us all out of the kitchen.
Rake, Dico, Hanna, Jess, Chad, Novak, Jimmy Pop and Bagger walk upstairs to watch something else. Maddie, Bam and I go and sit in the actual lounge room and watch some old CKY DVDs.
“You’re really excited about seeing Ville aren’t you?” Bam says to Maddie.
“Of course, he’s my cousin. The only real family that I’ve had apart from you guys.” Maddie says smiling.
“I can tell you’re excited. You’ve already packed. Come on Bam, you gotta help me pack my shit.” I say grabbing Bam’s hand and walking up the stairs.
“Fine Imi.” Bam says following me.
I should actually tell you who I am. My name’s Imogen or Imi for short. I’ve got black shoulder length hair with purple through it. I’ve got a lip piercing on my bottom lip towards the left along with my ears. I’m 24 and I met Bam 2 years ago at a skating competition. Of course he won but it was still the best day of my life. Ever since them Bam’s been trying to involve me in all of his Jackass and Viva La Bam stuff but I don’t exactly want to fall off my board on purpose. But, for Bam I have done it a few times.
Maddie. I would consider Maddie as my sister. I’ve never gotten along well with my siblings and Maddie’s like the sister I never had.
“Bam, have you even packed yet?” I ask looking over at Bam who’s starring up at the wall.
“I’ll pack later.” Bam replies.
“Okay.” I sigh. “Just try not to forget anything. It’s shit cold in Finland. You’ll freeze if you go in just what you’re wearing.” I say looking over at Bam. He’s wearing one of his normal Bam outfits.
-1 hour later-
After about 10 minutes of trying to convince Bam to pack his stuff he finally gave in and started packing. After an hour we’re both packed and ready to go. I look over at my phone with the time reading ‘9:36PM’.
“Bam it’s like 9:30, what time do we have to be up?” I ask.
“No-one in this house apart from Ape and Phil go to bed now. Let’s go down stairs.” Bam says reaching out for my hand.
I hold his hand and walk down the stairs with him. Funnily enough Bagger and Jimmy are playing beer pong with Chad, Jess and Hanna singing drunkenly.
“I lost count of how many drinks they’ve had after their 4th one. I couldn’t be bothered counting anymore.” Maddie says giggling.
“Where are Novak, Rake, Frantz and Dico?” I say looking around the room for them.
“Frantz didn’t want to drink. Rake was asleep on the couch but drunken Jimmy got out some mustard and put some in his hair. After his panic attack he went to have a shower then he and Dico watch some movie that they’re obsessed with now.” Maddie says laughing at her last point.
Rake and Dico are always obsessed with something. But I'm surprised that Jimmy escaped without any injuries after the mustard thing. Wow, that must have taken Rake a lot of control.
“CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!” I hear Bam chanting from behind Maddie and I as Jimmy attempts to chug a whole beer at once.
“This is going to be a long night.” I sigh looking over at Maddie who just seems worried about tomorrow.