Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 11

MADDIES POV
I went back to my room after breakfast to get dressed. I had a quick shower and put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a loose tank top. I slipped on my green vans and brushed my hair. Just as I opened my bedroom door, I saw Jarppi giving me a sly smile.
“What?” I asked.
“Jukka and Maddie, sitting in the tree-“
“Shut it Jarppi!” it was obvious Jukka had told him.
“F-U-C-K-I-N-G!” he yelled like a child.
“Jarppi!” I punched his shoulder.
“Oww” he winced in pain.
“Serves you right” I laughed and he gave me an evil smile. “Did Jukka tell everyone?”
“Only me”
“Gaahhh, out of everyone, you?” I joked.
“HEY! You can trust me. I’M JARPPI!” he yelled and I laughed. “But really, don’t worry. You’re secret fuck buddy relationship with Jukka is safe with me” he winked. I gave him a sour look.
“Jarppi!”
“Only joking” he laughed, then went into his room.
“Jarppi, are we gonna-“ Jukka stopped himself. “Oh, hey” he smiled at me and kissed my cheek, causing butterflies in my stomach. “Have you seen Jarppi?” he asked.
“He just went to his room” I smiled.
“Wanna do something today?” he asked, taking my hands and walking in slow circles with me.
“What did you have in mind, Hilden?” I giggled.
He shrugged awkwardly. “Show me around West Chester?”
I went silent realising he wanted just him and I to go.
“It’s nothing special” I muttered.
“I still can’t believe you’re Finnish” he said and I laughed.
“It’s not a hard thing to believe, someone’s race”
“Well, you don’t look it, or sound it. You act like it” he chuckled.
“Act like it?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Finnish people are crazy” he said and I laughed. “Can you speak fluent Finnish?” he asked and I nodded.
“Oikeasti?” (Really?) he asked.
“Miksi valehtelisin?” (Why would I lie) I giggled, letting my Finnish accent come out.
“Miksi jätät Suomi?” (Why did you leave Finland?) he changed the subject.
“Bam vakuuttunut minulle, kun minusta tuli ystäviä hänen kanssaan sen jälkeen Ville esitteli meille” (Bam convinced me when I became friends with him after Ville introduced us) I replied.
“Do you want to come back, ever?” he swapped languages and I laughed.
“Yeah” I sighed.
“The why don’t you?”
“I don’t know” I shrugged.
“You should” he leaned in and whispered down my back.
“I’d like to. Finland is beautiful” I smiled to myself. He put his nose and forehead against mine and smiled.
“It’s fucking cold though” he said and I laughed.
“I couldn’t agree more”
“MADDIE!” Bam yelled from the living room. I pecked Jukka’s lips which embarrassed the hell out of me then went to Bam.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Where’s the camera?” he asked.
“Ask Imogen” I said.
“I did, she said ask you. You have the better one” he said. I sighed.
“Here” I got my good camera out of the cupboard and handed it to him slowly. He started walking off.
“Bam-“ I said.
“Yes?”
“Please don’t break it. Please” I begged. He laughed and nodded.
“You love that camera, don’t you?” Jarno came out to where I was standing and I nodded.
“That was my first one” I sighed. He chuckled.
“I remember when Jukka asked for my first camera so I handed it over. He broke it in 5 minutes. I was absolutely furious. I got over it” he shrugged and I laughed.
“That one’s still got all my photos on it though” I explained and he nodded. 10 minutes later Bam was back with two bits of camera in his hands and a sad look on his face.
“Bam…” I started, standing from my seat. “No-“ I felt actual tears coming.
“JOKING!” he laughed.
“What?”
“It’s a fake one” he laughed at his joke and handed me my camera.
“Cunt” I muttered, looking at it. Thank fuck it was ok. I took it to my room and put it on my shelf.
“So are we gonna do something?” Jukka walked into my room.
“It’s up to you” I shrugged.
“What’s this?” he picked up my camera. I screamed inside. It was bad enough Bam touched it, now Jukka?
“A camera” I replied like a smartass and he laughed, turning it on. He chuckled as he scrolled through photo’s of Bam and his crew. Eventually he got to my old photography of Finland.
“Woah, who took these? Where?” he asked.
“I did, years ago. Finland” I answered.
“Really?” he grinned and I nodded.
“Can I ask you a question?” he said.
“Yeah…”
“Do you realise how cool you are?”
I laughed at him as he kissed my cheek.
“So, how’s about that tour of West Chester?” he asked cheekily.
“Why not?” I sighed, not realising what I was getting into.