Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 10

MADDIES POV
Jukka and I stood there in the skate barn as he kissed my cheeks, nose and neck, holding my hands.
“Are you two finished cleaning the bar?” we heard Ape call as she came in. Jukka and I quickly stepped away from eachother.
“Uhh, yeah. Just Finished” I lied. We finished 10 minutes ago.
“Cool” she smiled. “Well, it’s late. You too can go now”
“Thanks Ape” We said and left the barn.
“That was a close one” Jukka laughed and I felt my cheeks start to burn. He grabbed my hand and held it in his as we walked back to the house part of Castle Bam.
I guess I felt awkward because I’d never done this whole relationship thing before. It was a new experience, and I was never good with those.
“You ok?” Jukka asked, realizing I was tense.
“Fine, just tired” I lied for the second time in 5 minutes. He gave me a warm smile, which soon changed into an evil one.
“Jukka-“ it was too late. He picked me up bridal style and ran towards the house.
“Jukka put me down” I giggled. He eventually gave in to my yelling and placed me at the front door. We tip toed in to find EVERYONE asleep. We giggled at Raab drooling on his pillow. We went into my room and to be honest I didn’t want to sleep in the same bed as Jukka. This was my first relationship, I wanted to take things slow.
“You want me to go right?” Jukka said.
“It’s not you, just-“
He laughed at me. “I understand completely.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. “Goodnight”
“Goodnight” I smiled and he left the room. I slipped under my covers, tired. I was quickly asleep.

JUKKAS POV
I woke up to hear the familiar voice of Jarppi nagging for food. I chuckled to myself and got up. I looked over and saw my shirt on the ground of the spare room, I’d taken it off before I went to sleep. I decided to leave it off because it was already warming up. I walked downstairs, where majority of Bams’ crew was up. I greeted them with smiles as a few of them groaned from the headaches they had.
“Soooo, you and Maddie were in the barn for 15 minutes last night. Alone” Raab joked.
“Ooh, get up to anything” Bam winked at me.
“No” I laughed.
“Suuure” they said simultaneously.
“Haha, really.”
“You make it too obvious that you like her” Bam said. All conversation was cut off as April came towards us.
“Who likes who?” she smiled.
“Raab likes Apple” Bam spat.
“Novak’s girlfriend?” April asked.
“I DO NOT!” Raab yelled. I laughed as they got into a fight. Then I looked around and noticed Imi sitting on a couch in the lounge room. I hadn’t spoken to her much so I decided to.
“Hello” I smiled at her.
“Hi Jukka” she grinned back. “How are you?”
“Great, yourself?”
“Good” she smiled at me. I heard familiar sleepy groans and mumbles so I turned around. Sure enough, there was Maddie.
“What’s for breakfast?” she whined at Bam.
“Food” he shrugged, causing Raab to laugh.
“Gahh” Maddie groaned. I laughed as I walked over to them.
“Morning” I smiled at her, instantly getting suspicious looks from Raab but Bam walked off.
“Good morning” she sighed back. Raab walked off to find Dico. She reached up, trying to get the bread from the top shelf in the cupboard. I laughed at her attempts and went over and lifted her up. She squealed.
“Jukka put me down” she laughed and I laughed with her.
“You go the bread, right?”
“Shut up” she joked, lightly elbowing me in the stomach. She put four slices in the toaster.
“You eat that much?” I laughed.
“Oh, you don’t want some?” She asked.
“For me?” I chuckled. “Sure”.
“Can I have some?” Dico called.
“NO!” She shouted and I laughed.
“Aww, so you’re making the guys you hate breakfast but not me?” he whined.
“Oooh, so something DID happen last night in the skate barn” Bam joked and everyone laughed, including Maddie trying to hide her embarrassment but you could still see her red cheeks.
“Here” she said handing me the toast. I thanked her as she walked off with hers and sat by Raab. I sat next to Jarppi who could tell something was up with my foolish grin.
“Mikä se on?” Jarppi asked what was up.
“ei mitään” I replied, chuckling. (ei mitään means ‘nothing’)
“Mikä se on?” he repeated his question. “Maddie?” he asked. I sat there and nodded like an idiot.
“olet yhdessä?” he asked if we were together.
“Yep” I grinned.
“Congratulations” he patted my back. Jarppi knew I like Maddie from day dot, so he knew the reason I tormented her was to get her attention. He was like best friend, I told him everything. I wasn’t sure if Maddie would be happy with him knowing but I could trust Jarppi. Jarppi was my brother.