Come in With the Rain

Catch Me Quick

So Mabel asks, 'Aren't you going to see Lisa', just about every time Dean wants to hang out with her. Which causes him to go over to Lisa's and fuck her senseless just like she wants. Sure now he's getting more action than he was before Mabel knew what they did. It didn't feel right. Lisa was hot. And she loved having sex with him. But he just didn't feel to into it.

“Aren't you going to see Lisa?” Mabel asks him when he sits next to her at the Roadhouse.

Dean swallows, “No. She and her parents were going out to visit her grandparents for the weekend.”

Mabel smiles, “That's good.”

Man did he miss her smile.

“Do you want to do anything this weekend?” He asks feeling the need to just hang out with her.

“Castiel is supposed to run this event at this hotel later on today and wants me to come along,” She states. “Maybe you'd like to join us.”

“Sure,” He agrees. “Sam'll probably wanna come too though.”

“That's fine.”

It wasn't a date. Nope. His brother's gonna be there. So was Cas. And many other people. And Mabel. Mabel's gonna be there. At this business event thing Cas is running. Wait, does this mean he has to wear a tie?

Sam calls to him, “Dean are you ready yet?”

Dean makes a face as he looks himself over in the mirror. He did his hair in the usual way. He's wearing an old tux he had to wear for one of Sam's clients wedding. Which made no sense to him. Why would someone invite their lawyer to their wedding?

“Dude!” Sam shouts barging into his room. “Their waiting for us.” Oh well, this was good enough right? It's not like he needed to impress anyone.

Sam locks the door after Dean walks out. Mabel and Castiel are already in the hallway waiting for them.

Castiel had a normal tux on with black bow tie and light blue collared shirt. Course he left his hair a mess as if he just rolled out of bed.

“Hey Cas,” Dean greets. Castiel greets him back.

Mabel greets, “Hi Dean.”

He looks over to her. She wore a pale cream pink lightweight chiffon dress with bandeau styling with sweetheart neckline, detachable halterneck and slim straps, a pleated bodice, high fitted waist with gathered pleats to the skirt, a lace hem with eyelash trim, concealed zip fastening to the side and a full lining and Gladiator styling and open-toe design back zipper high heels. Her hair was straight with a white rose hair pin.

“Wow, you look …. amazing,” He compliments.

Mabel blushes, “Thank you. You look very handsome.”

“I always look handsome,” He smirks brushing at his coat.

The group gets in the elevators and head down.

“How are you Sam?” Mabel asks looking up to the older Winchester.

Sam runs a hand through his hair, “I'm good. I met someone.”

“What!” Dean asks surprised. “How come I haven't heard of this?”

“Because I’ve only had two dates with her,” Sam inquires. “It's barely serious.”

Castiel buts in, “That's very good that you are looking into a relationship Sam.” Sam chuckles nervously.

Mabel looks to Castiel, “How come you haven't started dating?”

Dean wants to laugh when he sees the scared expression on Castiel's face. It was obvious he had never thought about being with someone.

“I haven't given it much thought,” Castiel states clearing his throat. Told you.

They reach the lobby and head towards the parking garage. Dean suggest they take his car, but Sam only says they were going to a business party not somewhere to make a scene. Castiel would rather just show up at the party. So they all climbed into Sam's black Camaro. Dean and Mabel sat in the back while Castiel took the front seat.

The hotel was in the middle of the city. Dean's only been there a few times when he had to hang out at Sam's firm. It was just as busy at night as it was during the day.

“Wow,” He heard Mabel breathe.

“You've never been in the city?” He asks getting her attention.

“I haven't. I've only ever been to the outskirts of the city,” She replies.

He nods his head, “It's nice right?”

“Beautiful actually,” A smile crosses her lips.

Castiel points, “The hotel is right there. My brother will be waiting out front for us.”

Sam turns into a nearby parking garage, not wanting to pay for valet. They climb out and proceed to walk in the direction of tons of people and music.

Dean saw Mabel pull on a pink sweater and button one of the many buttons on it.

“Are you cold?” He asks ready to take his coat off.

She only waves a hand and assures him that she was fine. The music got louder. Dean wasn't fond of the type. It was upbeat and very techno. Not his style. When they needed to push through groups of people he took Mabel's wrist just so she wouldn't get lost.

“Cas!”

A man in a fancy looking tux walked up to Castiel and hugged him. Mabel broke free from Dean and hugged the man as well.

“Sam, Dean,” Castiel calls loud over the music. “This is my brother Michael.”

Michael reaches out to shake their hands,”Hi, thanks for coming.”

Michael personally led them into the party. There were large groups of people standing in the lobby of the hotel. To the side just across from the receptionist desk was a huge banquet hall blasting dance music. Michael had to take Castiel off somewhere so he could get started with the party.

Sam orders, “Stay together and be careful of who you talk to.”

When Sam walked away Dean felt responsible to keep Mabel safe. They found the food and started to pile on their plates.

“Dude, they have mini Philly cheese steak sandwiches!” He exclaims excited. Mabel laughs as she put fruit on her plate. “Are you like Sam? Only eats the healthy shit?”

She puts a grape in her mouth, “No. I just eat what I think would taste good.”

Since they were serving alcohol, Dean and Mabel had to sit as far away from the open bar. But drinking didn't stop Dean. After all, he has a fake I.D. Mabel on the other hand didn't and was a good girl. She didn't accept the offer to drink the champagne.

Dean manages to finish his drink by the time Michael walked over to sit with them.

“Having a good time?” He asks looking to his niece.

Mabel nods, “Yes. Thank you for letting me bring Dean and Sam.”

Michael half smiles, “No problem.” Dean flinches when Michael switches his gaze to him. “You must be Dean.”

Dean nods, “Yeah.”

“The one with the girlfriend.”

Does the whole Tippins family know about his fake relationship with Lisa?

He nods again, “Yeah.” It was like Mabel took him to meet her father for approval. Michael didn't dwell on it. When a waiter came over to tell him that he was needed elsewhere, he only got up said a quick goodbye and have fun, then left to deal with his business.

“That was intense,” He huffs slouching in his chair. “I felt like I was being examined for something I don't even know of.”

Mabel giggles, “Sorry.”

“It's fine,” He chuckles.

They enjoy the food and each others company until the music died down. They could hear people talking and looked over to the stage. Michael and Castiel had walked out onto the stage. A spotlight shown on them. The crowd started to clap as the music was cut.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Michael called. “Thank you so much for coming!”

“Hey,” Sam called to them. He walked to their table and sat down.

Castiel calls, “Please enjoy yourselves. And please, don't forget to put in your donations at the front desk by the entrance. Thank you.”

The crowd applauded again and the music started up again.

“You guys doing okay?” Sam asks.

Mabel nods, “We're fine.”

Sam stays with them to talk and to have something to eat.

“Excuse me?”

Mabel looks up after feeling someone tap her shoulder. A boy almost her age with black shaggy but neat hair with visible stubble was smiling at her.

Dean noticed the the boy and wasn't too alarmed by him.

“Would you like to dance?”

Now he was alarmed. Who was this guy? And why would he come over to ask Mabel-

“Okay.”

What the hell! She's just gonna go dance with some guy she doesn't know. But that's not the problem here. The problem is that he was getting angry over it. Mabel invited him. She wanted to hang out with him. And now she's just gonna go off and dance with some guy.

“What's your name?” Mabel asks with a smile. She smiled at him. Well, she smiles at everyone.

“Inias.”

What the hell kind of name is that?

“I'm Mabel.”

Then she got up and took the guy's hand to be led to the dance floor.

“Dude,”Sam coughed. “If looks could kill...”

“What?” Dean growls.

Sam smirks, “It's obvious that you didn't want Mabel to dance with him.”

“No!” Dean shouts. “Not true!” Sam only rolls his eyes.

“Fine,” Sam smiles. “I bet you ten bucks, that you like Mabel.”

Dean glares at his brother, “I bet you 20 that I don't and that we're just friends.” They shook hands. He looks over to Mabel and sees her smiling and laughing with Inias. Lame name.

Sam coughs, “You know...” Dean looks at him. “If you want to dance with her, you could just ask her.” The look on Sam's face pissed him off. He's not losing this bet.

“I'm gonna go dance with her,” He says standing up. “Because we're friends.” Sam folds his arms smiling as his brother walks over to Mabel.

Bad idea. Bad idea. They're dancing. He can't just interrupt. Quickly, abort! Abort!

“Dean?”

Too late. He looks up. Crap. Was he just standing there? Like a weirdo?

“Uh, hi,” He says. “Do... you wanna dance?” Of course she wants to dance! What else would she be doing on a fucking dance floor dip shit! “...with me?”

Mabel looks between him and Inias.

She stares at Inias, “If you don't mind if..?”

“Oh,” He gasps. He lets go of Mabel and steps back. “It's fine.” Mabel thanks him for the dance and goes to Dean.

Dean takes her left hand into his right and puts a hand on her waist. The music wasn't really upbeat anymore. More slower. And couples were on the floor.

“I don't really know how to dance,” Mabel chuckles with a shy smile.

“Then why'd you dance with that guy then?” He smirks.

“I thought it'd be fun.”

They swayed together making sure not to step on each others toes, preferably Mabel's.

“How's Lisa?”

Dean stares at his friend. Her smile seemed a little smaller after asking that.

“Do we have to talk about her?” He asks almost quietly.

She looks at him surprised, “But she's your girlfriend.”

Man was he so tempted to tell her they aren't dating. Just so that she would stop smiling like it hurt her. Did it hurt her? To talk about his thing with Lisa? Somehow that makes him kind of...happy.

Michael was talking to some clients then looked over to the dancing couples. He looked surprised when he saw Mabel dancing with Dean. They looked good together, but he was dating someone. No way is he going to let Dean lead his niece on. He's not going to break her heart.

The music stopped playing slow music and started to play up beat music. Dean started to get annoyed when they were pushed toward the center as people started to move onto the dance floor. No way in hell is he gonna get caught in the middle of a dance orgy with Mabel standing mere centimeters from him.

“Would you like to leave?” Mabel laughs loudly to him over the music.

“Hell yes!” He shouts back. He takes her by her hand and guides her through the gyrating people. Once they were out they took a deep breath. “I hate this type of music.”

Mabel laughs, “It is a bit overwhelming when people dance like that.”

Dean laughs too. He looks at her smile then drops his eyes.

They were still holding hands.

He snatched his hand away.

“Oh,” Mabel gasped. “I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were...” Was she blushing? He watched her look past him and wave. She walked past him. Turning around, he saw Mabel hug her uncle and talk to Castiel. At least it wasn't Inias or something.

Castiel called for them so they could go home. Not only did he and Sam have work but Mabel and Dean had to go to bed.

Sam rode in the passenger seat while Castiel drove. Mabel was leaned up against her door falling asleep. Dean was just glaring out the window trying to keep his thoughts away from Mabel. He's not losing this bet.

“Good night,” Castiel says to the brothers.

“Night Cas, Mabel,” Sam yawns.

“Good Night Sam,” Mabel says back. “Night Dean. See you at school on Monday.”

“Yeah,” Dean waves to them. Mabel smiles and waves to him just before she closes the door. He purses his lips into a thin line.

Sam opens the door.

“Hey,” Dean calls. Sam looks at him and feels his brother shove him. “Bitch.”

Sam looks down at his hand, twenty dollars were there.

He smirks as he puts the bill in his pocket, “Jerk.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's Dean's thoughts, I guess.