Status: Writinggggg

Not Understandable

One

"What?!" I exclaimed into the phone.

"I don't know okay. Someone just happened to sign you up as a foster home for our orphanage. You're on the list.. Stu Bickel." The lady said with a slight question in her voice. "We already told Miss. Reed that you are and will be her caretaker until she turns eighteen."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "How old is she?"

"Seventeen. You'll only have her for a year. Josie said that she already knows what collage she is going too, and she also lives in New York, so there won't be a problem with schooling for her senior year. All you have to do is feed her, give her shelter, and try to be nice. Josie should be at the address to your apartment tomorrow around noon. Please make sure you are home. Thank you for volunteering."

Only, I didn't volunteer. I didn't sign up for anything, any of this. "Um, yeah okay sure." I hung up before the women could say anymore.

I sat and thought of who signed me up for something as ridiculous as this. It was probably Del Zotto, or maybe Steps. But Derek is to nice to do this too me. Luckily I have practice today so I can figure out who did all this.

*

I stormed into the locker and looked at everyone, who was already there. "Who did this?" No response. "Who signed me up to be a person who takes care of people or whatever the hell it's called?!" Everyone was looking confused except the person I expected, Michael Del Zotto. Who had giant, wide eyes. I walked up to him. "Why did you? Now I have to have a teenage, hormonal girl living in my house, that I don't even know!"

"Bro, I didn't know you were actually- I mean- like- I didn't think you were going to get called!"

I shook my head at him. "Seriously, everything is going to be horrible you know? They won't let me back out at all. Thanks a lot." I went to my stall and started putting on all my pads. Everyone was looking between the two of us confused.

They'll find out soon enough.

*

[Josie's P.O.V.]

I was quietly crying in my room, the same one I have been in since last week. When I found out my parents were dead. There was a little knock on the door, then followed by my aunt, Ellie.

"Hey, Hun." She greeted and sat on my bed. "We found a home for you to live in, until you turn eighteen."

I nodded my head, even though I still didn't understand. "Why can't you just take care of me?"

"You know that I have to go back home to Colorado. You understand that right?"

I shrugged, which caused her to sigh.

"We're leaving tomorrow night to go back home.. you'll be at your new home that you have for the year. His name is something that starts with an 'S' or something.. I don't remember. Maybe Stewie." She said. "So, I think we should start packing the rest of your stuck yeah?"

I nodded my head a little and got up to find boxes.

I packed all my clothes I had the was in my closet in matter of minutes. Just throwing aimlessly to the box, that was soon filled up high with my shirts I had, and sweatshirts. I did have to use three boxes though, I have a lot of shirts. My parents spoiled me, along with my aunts and uncles. I was the only child to my parents, my mom kept having miscarriages before me, and after me, she had a couple. So they just stopped trying.

"Josie, how about we get some sleep. I'll wake up up around six so you can shower, and get all your bathroom things that you want to take with you ready. See you in the morning."

I rolled on my bed and almost immediately fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol! I started a new story. You might be thinking, 'she already has three stories and doesn't even update them.' I'm updating them right noww! Plus, I have like ten stories that aren't even posted on heree. Well whatever.

Oh, and I know Stu is twenty-five, and she's seventeen. So, if you're weirded out because of the age difference, you don't have to read it.

Please check out my other stories as well!