Your Forever Is All That I Need

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you...

Friday came around and Cassadee came over to get ready with me.

“You have to wear this,” she shoved a dress in my face. 

“No Cass. You can’y make me wear that,” I shook my head.

“Yes! You need to look hot!” she pouted.

“Ugh fine. But only this one time,” I grabbed the dress and went into the bathroom to change. I hated dresses and dressing up in general. "you happy?" I asked Cass as I emerged from the bathroom after a while. 

Cassadee squealed in delight. Okay then. 

We fixed our hair and make up and soon Rian was at my door. 

"you guys look great!" he exclaimed grinning. 

"thanks Ri." I smiled as we headed down to his car. 

"I'm so excited for you to meet this guy!" Cass was bouncing up and down.

"Geeze Cass you're excited for everyone," I laughed. Truth be told I was a bit excited too. It was high time I stopped being the third wheel. 

"Cass just loves to play Cupid sometimes," Rian stated and that earned him a playful punch I the shoulder from his girlfriend.

We piled into the car and Rian blasted the stereo.

"Are we there yet?" I asked from the back seat. 

"you're getting antsy? I told you this would be a good idea Ri! Shes excited! You owe me!" Cass shouted. Oh man. I should have kept quiet. 

"yeah we're almost there," Rian replied trying to keep a straight face.

The drive felt like forever but soon we made it. Stumbling out of the car, I balanced myself on the heels Cass forced me to wear. If it were up to me, converse would have sufficed. 

"where are we meeting this dude?" I asked as we walked up to the club. The music was already pumping inside. We showed our IDs to the bouncer at the doors and we were let in. 

"At the bar. C'mon!" Cass dragged me. 

"I'm coming!" I muttered as I  pushed through a few crowds of people. 

"Oh my gosh Kaileigh! I want you to meet Jack!" she somewhat squealed. 

My head shot up. 

"Jack?" 

"Hey Kaileigh, fancy seeing you here," Jack grinned. 

His smile killed me. Seriously. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade

It's kinda short I apologize :/