Your Forever Is All That I Need

Here's my number, so call me maybe...

I ended classes early, and seeing I was already loaded with assignments and didn’t feel like going home just yet, I went to Starbucks. Might as well treat myself to some coffee, cause I deserved it.

I sat reading my book for class, looking up for a few seconds I was met my the familiar face of the kid that ran into me.

“Mind If I sit here?” he asked shyly.

“Not at all, Go right ahead,” I indicated at the empty chair in front of me.

“Thanks,” he sat down heavily. I went back to reading. I gazed up and saw him looking at me. Was this kid stalking me or...?

“It’s weird how we run into each other,” he stated. Yeah literally run into.

“Yeah it is... are you stalking me or something?” I asked laughing.

“No. Well... if you want me to I can.” he joked. I shook my head closing my book and placing it on the table. I checked my phone. I’ve been sitting here for an hour and I really needed to get going home.

“It was nice chatting with you, but I really have to go,” I apologized gathering my things.

“No worries I was gonna head out too so it’s not big deal.” he rubbed the back of his neck. “But uhm... Can I have your number? Just so that we can talk and stuff,” he asked unsurely. Hot guy asking me for my number? Hell Yeah!

“Sure,” I grinned and dictated my number as he tapped away on his phone.

Walking out I turned to him.

“I guess I’ll see you around,” I smiled and started to walk towards my car.

“Yeah I’ll text you or something,” he smiled and started to walk in the opposite direction.

I got into my car and checked at the time. I had planned on chilling with Rian and Cassadee today.

As I arrived at their apartment, I got a text.

Unknown: Hey It’s Jack :)


I saved the number and smiled to myself.

To Jack: Hi :)


I knocked and soon Cassadee opened the door and ushered me in.

“We are all going out on Friday because you need a boyfriend!” she squealed.

“Don’t you remember what happened last time you tried this matchmaking thing?” I laughed rolling my eyes.

“Yeah but the guy after a while was a douche and he deserved it.” she explained as she spoke of the time I punched the guy I was dating because of some sort of issue that escaped my memory.

“Anyway, there’s this guy Ri and I met like last week and we invited him too and he’s like perfect so you better like him and get together. Please don’t punch him either.” Cassadee seemed excited whenever she got a chance to hook people up.

“So you just meet random people and invite them to chill? What if the guy’s a serial killer? Huh Cass? Ever thought about that?”

“Shhh... he’s not.”

“Where’s Ri anyways? Weren’t we supposed to order pizza and be lazy?” I asked.

“Rian has a class but he ends in like 15 minutes and he’s gonna be the pizza delivery boy.” Cass informed me.

“Way to use your boyfriend,” I laughed.

“He enjoys it.... Most of the time.”

***

When Rian got home with food we started a movie. It was a tradition we started in highschool. We would order food and watch random movies, one week at my place, next week at Cass’ and third at Rian’s. Usually people would feel like a third wheel in their presence but I didn’t mind. I did feel out of place sometimes but usually it didn’t bother me, they live together now so they have plenty of time for themselves.

The movie ended and the credits rolled along on screen. I got up and stretched.

“I better get going,” I stated. “Come over tomorrow or something,” I grabbed my stuff

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Rian walked me to the door seeing Cass fell asleep on the couch. I hugged him goodbye and left.

My phone vibrated. 4 unread text messages

From Jack:So what are yo up to?


From Jack: What are you going to choose for the essay?


From Jack:Omg did you die?


From Jack:Okay I’ll see ya in class tomorrow


I mentally kicked myself.

To Jack: I’m sorry Jack. I was at my friend’s house and didn’t bother checking my phone. :(


I kinda felt bad for ignoring him.

From Jack: Awee why didn’t you invite me :’( lol jk I’ll see you in class tomorrow though :)


When I got home I fell onto my bed and instantly fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen (as much as I dislike the song, It fits :p)