Status: caution: putting a stop to all stories except Kryptonite, I need to focus on one story at a time.

Live While We're Young

"wild side"

After a morning of interviews, we usually all go back to sleep, well Paige, Rowan and I do while Nicole and Ali curled up watching tv. But today we were summoned to the hotel's restaurant by our empty stomachs and Rowan's complainants. We strutted down the hallway to the elevator in a fit of giggles. Ali started running after tagging Paige, she threw her head back to watch Paige try to catch up with her while Nicole was on her back. Rowan turned to me; hand on her stomach and a frown on her face.
"I'm too hungry to move." I laughed at her throwing my arm around her shoulders picking up the pace and dragging her with me to meet up with the other three at the still doors of the elevator.
We huddled into the elevator and Paige was quick to hit the close the doors buttons regardless of the fact that Justin was rushing and yelling down the hallway for us to stop. Paige just kept hitting the button. I laughed at my cousin swatting at her side as Justin thrust his arm into the door right before it stopped and opened the door back up for him.
"Stop doing that." He simply said in his big manly voice crossing his arms over his chest and scolding at Paige. She curled up into Rowan, who was just laughing at his silly face. Rowan wrapped her arms around Paige.
"That was terrifying Just, your arm could have gotten chopped off." Rowan yelped looking grossed out while she raised her hand to her mouth.
"Yeah and it would have been all of y'all's fault." Justin said turning to look at each and every one of us.
"Ehh, I think I'm going to vomit." Rowan said her body beginning to compluse as it does when dry heaving.
"Gross Rowan, Stop." I said turning away her sounds and the motions of the elevator flying down starting to make me sick.
"You’re going to get us all sick." Ali said falling to the ground in a head throwing her head in between her knees and rocking back and forth.
"Everybody calm down." Nicole said her hand on her stomach regardless. "This is all Justin's fault." She said pointing her finger right in his face due to the proximity from the elevator.
He cackled at us all smirking in pleasure. "This is what you all get for not listening to me."
"I hate you." Paige spat at him.
We finally hit the bottom floor and the five us all fought to get out of the elevator first. Justin pushed me further in to Nicole causing us all to fall over. He laughed and just stepped over at us. I jumped up with a sigh finding my footing and my stomach better. My side was instantly attacked by two gangling arms. I looked down to see a curly brown haired head, the one belong to the famous Cher Lloyds.
“Cher!” I yelled yanking her up for a proper hug. She giggled into my neck tickling me.
“Cher?” four other voices questioned their heads popping up like whack-a-moles.
“Cher!” They yelled probably causing a scene as they attached onto the two of us forming a giant group hug.
“Well if it isn’t The Fiver.” Cher said using a tour joke after wiggling out of the group hug, smirking at each of us as she did.
“Well if it isn’t the lovely Cher Lloyds.” We all sing-songed back at her still looped in each other’s arms as we usually were.
“Man I missed you guys so much.” Cher said hugging us all again.
I laughed. “We were with you all last night.”
“We’ve only been apart for 12 hours.” Nicole said.
“I know but when you’re with someone for every hour of the day for months on end and then you’re just not with them anymore you really miss them.” Cher said pouting at us.
“Once again, Cher, it’s been 12 hours.” Ali said giving her a loving smile.
“We are in London for another 4 months at least your home.” Paige said.
“Alright, Alright, I just missed you guys.” Cher said rolling her eyes.
“And we love you too. But can we go eat because I’m on the verge of death.” Rowan said her knees wobbling under her grumbling stomach.
“Yes. I came here to eat lunch with my favorite girls.” Cher said wrapping her arm around Rowan as I had earlier and led her into the restaurant.
Ali turned to me "Last one to the table is a rotten egg." She said while She reached across with both hands yanking at me all the way until we were seated across from Cher and Rowan. Paige and Nicole had taken their sweet time getting to the table whispering in each others ears and laughing unexpectedly.
"Haha y'all are rotten eggs." I said poking Nicole's side until she rolled her eyes sitting on the other side of Cher.
"And you guys are like five years old." Paige kicking both Ali and I's shins under the table.
"You're really one to talk Paige-y poo." Ali said with a raised eyebrow over her menu. Just proving Ali right Paige squinted her eyes and smirked before swinging her foot again at Ali only she missed and nailed me in the knee. As an involuntary reflex my leg bolted up and hit Rowan. She fell onto the table in surprise. Rowan sucked in a breath and glared at Paige knowing fully well who started it even though I was the one that kicked her.
"Paige, Hannah" she glanced over at me. "No more kicking." She reached under the table rubbing her knee. I hid my laughter in my menu.
"Rule number 3 no kicking girls." Justin called over from the table next to ours.
Nicole parted from her conversation with Cher to roll her eyes at our body guard. "We know Justin." She said in her sassiest voice causing the whole table to laugh.
"I need a raise." He mumbled causing only more laughter.
Time passed quickly with all of us ordering and then breaking up into smaller pairs of talking with occasional fans wanting a picture or autograph, that's how things were with us. The only time we were completely brought together as a group is when all of a sudden our new single just started blaring from Cher's purse. I couldn't help but sing along with the recording of myself and neither could everyone else at the table, apparently no one in the restaurant could help but sing along either. The song was cut off by Cher running out to actually answer her phone and so was the room's enjoyment.
I laughed standing up on my chair. "Thanks for singing along everybody you have no idea how much it means to us that you even know our song. Your lunches are on us." I said with a giant smile as everyone else clapped and cheered.
Nicole laughed. "So out of character Hannah." She said.
"Shut up I'm nice." I defended as I fell into my seat again.
Cher came running back in and threw herself into the side of the table.
"Oh my god, are you okay Cher?" Rowan asked standing up and helping our friend sit down all while staring at her like an insane victim.
"Yeah I just got over excited." Cher said clutching at her side and catching her breath.
"About?" Ali said her face matching Rowan's.
"There's some one I want you to meet." She drew out her hand motioning to the doorway, where the one and only Zayn Malik was summoned.
If I thought people cheered for us I clearly wasn't hearing correct because what this boy heard everywhere he went, now that was cheering.
His dark brown eyes traveled across the table before falling on me. I looked down at his black shoes instead of his smiling face while he walked over to the only empty seat at the table, the seat next to me. I looked across the table, locking eyes with Rowan. She broke her own request and kicked me in the shin, but I didn't even feel it through the numbness that spread through my body from my hand when Zayn lightly toughed the back of my hand. I looked up at him with wide eyes.
Zayn laughed and Rowan kicked me again, this time I snapped out of it. "Hi." I said giggling at myself.
"Hey." He said pulling out the chair, "Can I sit here?" I could only nod my head.
"I don't mean to be rude," Ali started leaning over the table to look at him past me. "But what are you doing here with us common folk?"
Zayn laughed at her wording. I almost died hearing his laugh.
"Well you guys aren't common folk anymore." He said looking at each of us his eyes landing on mine after what felt like an eternity. He smirked.
"Obviously not if Louis is tweeting at me and you're eating with us all in the same day." Rowan said with a chuckle to keep herself sane.
"He texted me, asking me what I was doing. I told him I was eating with y'all and he wanted to join." Cher said kindly smiling as she gripped Paige and Rowan's shaking hands.
"Y'all? What the hell is wrong with the way you're talking Cher?" Zayn's normally perfect face was pulled back in a derp face of confusion.
"After a year of touring straight with us Texas girls, we kinda rubbed off on her." Nicole laughed at him.
"Will there be anymore strange words you've picked up since I last saw you Cheery?" Zayn's accent dragged out her name.
"I don't believe so." Cher responded, her voice sounding fairly proper for the first time in months to me.
"Good." Zayn said
Paige and Rowan laughing on either side of her mocking her. "He Heh." Rowan joshed pretending to point and laugh at her.
Cher rolled her eyes before gripping both of Rowan's cheeks and yanking at them, mocking Rowan.
Rowan shoved her away. "Touche`" She said giving Cher the look.
"So are you all excited for Cherry's party?"
I shook my head having to re-think what he said. "What?" Nicole asked the same processes running through her mind.
"You're gonna need to talk like a normal person for us to understand you." Ali said with a joking smile.
Zayn rolled his eyes and I swear it looked like he did a tiny hair flip. "I'm not even the worst one." He laughed. "Just wait until you meet Niall, I'll sound normal then."
"We're gonna meet Niall?" Rowan jumped to the front of her chair with an eager smile.
"Yeah later tonight, we're all gonna be at Cher's, didn't she tell you? Louis and Harry have been dying to meet you guys."
Rowan looked from Zayn to Cher, Cher hid her face from my one direction obsessed best friend. Rowan raised her hand to her heart.
"We didn't know until earlier today." Ali said across the table.
"Wow this is what backstabbing and betrayal feels like."
"Rowan stop being dramatic." Nicole said gripping her shoulder in attempt to calm her down more.
"But I thought that was Rowan's thing?" Zayn asked.
Rowan smirked at him. "New favorite One Direction member." She announced sticking her hand out for a high five which Zayn immediately met.
For that lunch I forgot all about the boyfriend I had waiting for me in Texas and could only think about how good Zayn and I look next to each other. The thought brought a smile to my face.
I looked over at him through the corner of my eye just to see him smiling at me.
Man tonight is going to be crazy a blush covered my cheeks as the thoughts crossed my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER, and another is soon to follow. are you guys happy with the way it's written with the POVs and all? are you guys happy to meet Cher and Zayn? the rest of the boys will be in the next chapter. please comment and subscribe they are honestly what motivates me to write, so this update being relatively soon is thanks to taylooooooooooor, I think four days is quick, what do you think Tay? anything you can think of or that you like or don't like let me know and I will either keep it up or fix it up
Love Rowan.
you guys can tell me anything so please do. Thanks for reading.