Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 15: Kellin's P.O.V

Officer Jones came into my questioning room, she gave me a warm smile.

“Kellin, i just came from talking with Amelia, she told me what happened, we would like to give you a lie detector test, that will be taking place tomorrow afternoon, do you mind?” She said while sitting down across the table from me.

“I don’t mind, as long as Amelia is okay..” I said while looking down at the table.

“Amelia is fine, she’s just worried about you, i just have to ask you some questions and then you can go see her.” She said, there was a slight smile on my face now.

~Time Lapse~

about a half hour past and we were all done the questioning

“Alright, i will take you to see Amelia now.” She said with a smile on her face. She put her hand on my shoulder and walked me to her questioning room and opened the door.

“When you guys are ready, i will be taking you two back to your hotel room, you will have to come back here tomorrow for the lie detector test.” She said. I looked at Amelia, she looked scared, i moved over towards her, wrapped her up in my arms, trying to avoid the many bruises on her beautiful body, and kissed her forehead.

“Finally” She said as i smiled.

“I missed you love.” I then pressed my lips against hers in a gentle kiss.

“I think we are ready.” Amelia told Ms. Jones. She walked us out of the building, i had my hand around Amelia’s waist, she didn’t stop looking around her, i knew what she was looking for. She was looking for what i promised i would keep her safe from, her father. I kept her close to comfort her. We got to the car, i opened the car door for Amelia, she got in first then i followed her.

“Everything is gonna be okay baby.” I said as i gently kissed her on the cheek. She was so precious, it was like every time i looked at her, i fell harder and harder for her. She was the one good thing in my life besides music. I never wanted what we had to die.