Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 17: Kellin's P.O.V

Did those three words just escape my lips? They just flew out of my mouth, I couldn’t help but say what my heart felt. She was right in front of me, and that’s where I always wanted her to be. Staring at those gorgeous eyes that made my world brighter with every glance was something that I loved so very much. If I ever lost Amelia, that light would disappear and I would be lost.

“I.. I love you too Baby” I heard Amelia’s sweet voice say. I sat right there beside her looking away shyly.

“What?” I asked as if i didn’t hear what she said the first time.

“Kellin, no one has ever treated me like you have, you’re the best thing that has ever walked into my life, and I couldn’t live with myself if you walked out of it. I love you, before I actually met you, I was just another fangirl that you didn’t even knew existed. It was a one in a million chance that I was the lucky girl to be brought onto stage for you to sing to me. Its something that I never thought would happen. Now that I was lucky enough to be given the chance to actually get to know you not only as a musician, but as a person, and I have fallen in love. I still can’t thank you enough for all of the things that you have done for me in the short time that we have known each other. I am thankful to have you in my life.” She said as she smiled at me.

“I love you babe” I said to her as I gently pressed my lips against hers. Even though we were in a hotel, I felt like I was at home. As long as she was by my side, I would always be home. No one has ever understood me quite like Amelia. Even though she may never feel this way about herself, I think shes perfect, at least I know that she is perfect for me.

“You’re like an angel, I was lost in a sea of people, its like you were sent to save me from myself. I will forever think that I am the luckiest man on this earth until the day that I die.” I poured my heart out to her, I wanted her to know exactly how I felt.

“You’re the sweetest baby” She whispered into my ear.

“I’m not sweet, i’m only speaking the truth boo” I continued with a small smirk on my face. Tomorrow was the day that I would have to take the lie detector test. Her father would hopefully be put away so he could no longer hurt my beautiful angel. I could tell that Amelia was starting to get sleepy, it had been a long day for the both of us.

“Come here baby” She said as she grabbed me and pulled me closer to her.

“Okie dokie” I said as snuggles close to her. We got underneath the covers and snuggles. I kissed her forehead.

“Goodnight baby” She whispered in a half sleep.

“Goodnight my darling” I responded after.