Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 18: Amelia's P.O.V

My eyes slowly began to open; I was exhausted from the day before, so much is happening in such a short amount of time. I felt Kellin’s wrapped around me, a smile slipped from my lips, I slowly turned over trying not to wake him. He was so unbelievably adorable when he was sleeping, I couldn't help but giggle.
“Good morning beautiful” I heard Kellin say.

“Sorry I woke you hunny, I didn't mean to” I said, still a little sleepy.

“It’s alright sweet pea, I don’t mind, I’d rather be awake and see your gorgeous face then be asleep any day.” He said as my face began to turn bright red. I pulled him close and snuggled close to him, this was PERFECT. He pressed his lips against mine in a gentle kiss, it left me wanting more, I pulled him in closer bringing him in to a deeper kiss, I don’t know what came over me, I just couldn't get enough of him. He slowly slipped his hand under my shirt massaging my side. He pulled me closer sending my mind into a frenzy; I rolled over on top of him and continued to kiss him. What was happening to me?! I started to feel the bulge inside his boxers, it was then that he rolled me over and was on top of me, he started to slowly kiss down my neck until he reached my collar bone. It sent tingles all through my body; I didn't want him to stop!

“We should probably start to get ready for when we have to go down to the station tomorrow sweet pea” He said in his super sexy sleepy voice.

“B… But.. babeee!” I said he could tell that I was disappointed that he stopped.

“Babe, I want to make this perfect, and I promise it will be perfect. Come here baby” He said as he held his arms out to me. I then got out of bed and walked to him.

“Why did you want me to come over here?” I asked questioning him.

“Because you my darling, are going to come take a shower with me!” He answered as he pulled me into the bathroom of the hotel room. I couldn't stay upset with him for very long.
♠ ♠ ♠
It isn't that long, but it's been so long since i've updated this, i thought that i'd write a little something ;3